Dealing with illegal migrant invasion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Ahahaha the best part is you aren't worse than anyone, not right wingers, not left wingers, in fact you are so dull and mediocre you don't actually even deserve a label, you're just another average hypocritical angry crybaby chicken little and when I observe you furiously sulking it is my duty to remind you of that....well that and you being so short and all
    How am I 'sulking?' The amusing aspect of this is your interpretation. Just pointing out that you are a pathetic troll is not sulking. It's just stating a truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

'doomsday is coming' 'everyone is stupid' and 'are you really white' obsessed control freak is making fun of himself again yes, you're a pathetic scaremonger and turned out you can easily get butthurt and angry...
      I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Nice of you to offer an example or context which makes your whining empty and hollow. It's also pathetic that you are taking from the 'fatbeard' troll's bag of tricks. That's a new low for you. 'Butthurt and angry?' LOL! Please...

Comment

Originally posted by Bane_of_IP View Post
        you're US national guard
        Trump orders you to use deadly force to hold the border
        pregnant women with small children start hurling themselves across the border as human shields for other migrants
        What do?

poll is *anonymous*
        The answer is easy but I didn't see it in the survey, illegally taken Texas must be given to Mexicans then USA won't have any "illegal" migrant crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
          How am I 'sulking?' The amusing aspect of this is your interpretation. Just pointing out that you are a pathetic troll is not sulking. It's just stating a truth.
          How, because all you do is sulk, you sulk when people reply in threads about countries they don't live in, you sulk about "insults", you sulk about people being clueless, you sulk about trolls (anyone that calls out your nonsense), etc etc etc, when all the time doing exactly that yourself chicken little

All your hypocrisy deserves is the ridicule you receive shorty stay angry chicken little, it pleases me

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
            The answer is easy but I didn't see it in the survey, illegally taken Texas must be given to Mexicans then USA won't have any "illegal" migrant crisis
            What about California ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

What about California ?

Comment

I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Nice of you to offer an example or context which makes your whining empty and hollow. It's also pathetic that you are taking from the 'fatbeard' troll's bag of tricks. That's a new low for you. 'Butthurt and angry?' LOL! Please...
                I'm very sure what impression you make of yourself with your worthless scaremongering and know-it-all like posts. If another user notices your sulking and butthurt it is not my problem, means that poster and me have a similar opinion of your trash posts and shitty personality behind them. You are very angry and when I didn't answer one of your worthless posts, you made another one which sounded more angry than the previous one and that was fun to observe.

Usually those who consider almost everyone to be dumb are some sort of narcissistic halfwits who believe that they always know things better. You don't know anything better and what's more, your questions about being 'pure European' make you sound like a lil hitler who sits and barks at everyone whose blood is not blue lol....You started some very useless trolling and evaluation of other posters, so let us continue, others also have opinion of lil napoleons like yourself. Dooooomsday is cooooming!!!! lol

Comment

Another comment for the stupid, oblivious Etsia - I think you are one of those poseurs.... you're actually worse than the left-wing liberals in Europe because you pretend you are not like them, that you support supposedly 'right-wing' policies but you actually support a different side which isn't much better than a liberal - at least, a liberal is pretty consistent with their ideals and deranged viewpoints. Only a left-winger idiot would say my posts are 'mere scaremongering, just empty' - anyone who has ever responded that way have been hard left-winger types. I can respect a stupid left-winger liberal who sticks to their guns, as stupid as they are but a poseur is pretty pathetic and not much use for anything except the odd amusing anecdote.
                  She is imposter. Being anti islamic doesn't make her right wing, it makes her... aussieinbg.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

She is imposter. Being anti islamic doesn't make her right wing, it makes her... aussieinbg.
                    and you're a pedo priest defender, another narcissus, just like tux too. Birds of a feather. Just tux never spoke of religion but in all other aspects, birds of a feather indeed. Both know-it-all, both consider others to be halfwits and both believe they're the cleverest of all. Ridiculous cocky napoleons....Such things make you to be tux.

Comment

and you're a pedo priest defender, another narcissus, just like tux too. Birds of a feather. Just tux never spoke of religion but in all other aspects, birds of a feather indeed. Both know-it-all, both consider others to be halfwits and both believe they're the cleverest of all. Ridiculous cocky napoleons....Such things make you to be tux.
                      And you are dumb feminist haha. Top that

Comment

And you are dumb feminist haha. Top that
                        Ok, whatever you say

Comment

Ok, whatever you say
                          Of course. It's always better when a man is in command isn't it

Comment

Of course. It's always better when a man is in command isn't it
                            How would you know

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

How would you know
                              It's obvious. I have something in my pants that you do not

Comment

It's obvious. I have something in my pants that you do not
                                Yep you certainly do, a nappy

Comment

Working...
                                X