• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Yep you certainly do, a nappy

Meh I'm not that old yet. But it's time to change yours

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      Meh I'm not that old yet. But it's time to change yours
      ooops, looks like you are struggling and rushing your comebacks lol, take some time and find a better one

Comment

ooops, looks like you are struggling and rushing your comebacks lol, take some time and find a better one
        Oh I think this one is perfect

Comment

Oh I think this one is perfect
          Of course you do, you have no choice

Comment

Of course. It's always better when a man is in command isn't it
            hmm it is always better when half tux and half lewini says so more fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

hmm it is always better when half tux and half lewini says so more fun...
              I don't know what kind of genetic enigeering you're performing at home Etsia, but it's forbidden by law. Same as abortion

Comment

I don't know what kind of genetic enigeering you're performing at home Etsia, but it's forbidden by law. Same as abortion
                hmm forbidden worldwide? I'm merely observing the product....

Comment

hmm forbidden worldwide? I'm merely observing the product....
                  Well I'm not sure about Lithuania, but if you already did this and observing it at home, then I'd highly recommend checking your law

Comment

How, because all you do is sulk, you sulk when people reply in threads about countries they don't live in, you sulk about "insults", you sulk about people being clueless, you sulk about trolls (anyone that calls out your nonsense), etc etc etc, when all the time doing exactly that yourself chicken little

All your hypocrisy deserves is the ridicule you receive shorty stay angry chicken little, it pleases me
                    If the shoe fits, I call trolls like you out. When a poster like you constantly goes off topic and berates other posters, that's considered a troll. Everything else you are accusing me of is just BS.

Comment

I'm very sure what impression you make of yourself with your worthless scaremongering and know-it-all like posts. If another user notices your sulking and butthurt it is not my problem, means that poster and me have a similar opinion of your trash posts and shitty personality behind them. You are very angry and when I didn't answer one of your worthless posts, you made another one which sounded more angry than the previous one and that was fun to observe.

Usually those who consider almost everyone to be dumb are some sort of narcissistic halfwits who believe that they always know things better. You don't know anything better and what's more, your questions about being 'pure European' make you sound like a lil hitler who sits and barks at everyone whose blood is not blue lol....You started some very useless trolling and evaluation of other posters, so let us continue, others also have opinion of lil napoleons like yourself. Dooooomsday is cooooming!!!! lol
                      Obviously, you are criticized so are resorting to trolling like the fatbeard troll? That's pretty pathetic. When you have no mind of your own and have to imitate another troll, that's pathetic, too. Give me an example of this 'sulking?' LOL! You can't. It's not hard to be a 'know-it-all' here among all these trolls. LOL! I'm not angry. On the contrary, I find trolls like fatbeard and his insults hilarious. But, it does down grade the forum posts and topics as they are constantly going off topic. It's probably better to ignore that troll and the others who don't contribute much to the created topics. He even trolls his own topic.

Regarding your other whining, it is just more evidence that you are just yet another mindless left-wing liberal who has nothing of substance to contribute. Parroting the same whining nonsense over again just makes you look stupid. You wouldn't know the signs of any 'doomsday' if it hit you in the nose. Words of advice: repeating your complaints ad nauseam just makes you look dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
                        Obviously, you are criticized so are resorting to trolling like the fatbeard troll? That's pretty pathetic. When you have no mind of your own and have to imitate another troll, that's pathetic, too. Give me an example of this 'sulking?' LOL! You can't. It's not hard to be a 'know-it-all' here among all these trolls. LOL! I'm not angry. On the contrary, I find trolls like fatbeard and his insults hilarious. But, it does down grade the forum posts and topics as they are constantly going off topic. It's probably better to ignore that troll and the others who don't contribute much to the created topics. He even trolls his own topic.

Regarding your other whining, it is just more evidence that you are just yet another mindless left-wing liberal who has nothing of substance to contribute. Parroting the same whining nonsense over again just makes you look stupid. You wouldn't know the signs of any 'doomsday' if it hit you in the nose. Words of advice: repeating your complaints ad nauseam just makes you look dumb.
                        Criticism is something different from your self righteous and repeated attacks on other users, calling people dumb is not criticism, it is unreasonable trolling, I find trolls like you and jordan rudess to be hilarious too. It is not hard to be a know-it-all for you in your own company I guess but suspect it gets harder among other people where many must be noticing your personal features, even online you never come with anything else rather than mere scaremongering over sometimes fake or sometimes old news and act as if you know everything better. Relax, you do not contribute to anything on here just a small control freak in you jumps on other posters out of the blue - some you believe should not post what they do, some you label as trolls, some as dumb but you forgot that no one gives a shit about the way you feel seeing people post, they will continue regardless of the place they come from and the views they have.

Regarding your rants about who and what should post, you keep repeating your scaremongering shit ad nauseam yourself and would not notice any changes in any policies happening in one place or another even if such changes happened right in front of your nose.

Comment

Well I'm not sure about Lithuania, but if you already did this and observing it at home, then I'd highly recommend checking your law
                          you sounded as if both things were strongly forbidden by law worldwide lol....Luckily, in most places the influence of catholic mafia and control freaks in them do not influence the country's law...

Comment

you sounded as if both things were strongly forbidden by law worldwide lol....Luckily, in most places the influence of catholic mafia and control freaks in them do not influence the country's law...
                            You seem to be having some Church phobia. Catholic Church doesn't "influence" law in any country since at least 300 years. Also there is no such thing as "Catholic mafia" this is just baseless namecalling of yours, similar to me being "relligious fanatic"

Comment

You seem to be having some Church phobia. Catholic Church doesn't "influence" law in any country since at least 300 years. Also there is no such thing as "Catholic mafia" this is just baseless namecalling of yours, similar to me being "relligious fanatic"
                              I just strongly dislike this hypocritical institution. Well, dare argue, in Ireland the Catholic church influenced certain laws that's why women like Savita Halappanavar are dead now. Luckily, the country is moving forward with new abortion laws.

Well, Catholic church actually uses mafia like tactics in dealing with victims of sex abuse of catholic priests. They pressured law makers in certain places who support bill giving victims of abuse more time to sue abusers, mafia cover up their guys, so does catholic church in other words, catholic mafia. If they had more influence, they would have inquisition sessions for those who speak up against them.

Comment

I just strongly dislike this hypocritical institution. Well, dare argue, in Ireland the Catholic church influenced certain laws that's why women like Savita Halappanavar are dead now. Luckily, the country is moving forward with new abortion laws.
                                You can dislike without being offensive for the rules of relligion. I don't know what law Ireland has but I already told that in situations of a danger for mother's health or life, abortion should be allowed. That's what we had in my country and it's ok solution. Ireland has just turned into leftist country, nothing "luck" about that

Well, Catholic church actually uses mafia like tactics in dealing with victims of sex abuse of catholic priests.
                                You are just copy pasting aussieinbg without any sort of understanding. No it doesn't, once again please prove this claim. Aussieinbg failed at this attempt, let's see if you can do better

They pressured law makers in certain places who support bill giving victims of abuse more time to sue abusers,
                                What are you hallicinating about? Who pressured what? Please provide evidence

mafia cover up their guys, so does catholic church in other words, catholic mafia
                                Bullshit. By this logic parliaments are mafias because MPs have immunity

If they had more influence, they would have inquisition sessions for those who speak up against them.
                                Baseless bullshit. If they had more influence EU wouldn't be letting in millions of migrants and leftist dumbshits wouldn't even start with their cultural marxism

Comment

Working...
                                X