Journalist and "feminist" mistreating children

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalist and "feminist" mistreating children

Recently, a video from March came back to our news on the internet because it shows a so called journalist and feminist making a video for L'OBS (a French newspaper) telling proudly her experience about feminism at home.
    In her story, she is saying that she didn't call the doctor of her child despite he was suffering because "I didn't want to bring my child to the doctor because it was always me who bring them there. I told his father "You do it", he did not in time, the child ended with a perforated eardrum". Then she says, still proudly that "What I did was horrible, but at the same time, it was not my turn!".

Do you support such behaviour? Would you force someone else to suffer and maybe have permanent sequelae because of what you believe?

Some people called to denounce this person to the authorities calling the 119, a number related to child mistreatments, do you support this reaction from the people on internet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40dEig6KldI

Child should be taken away from selfish irresponsible mother and father by authorities and given a foster home

Comment

Mistreatment is always wrong. That’s why it is called mistreatment... and this story has nothing to do with the woman being a feminist either. That’s just irrelevant information. I’ve met women who beat their children and even killed them yet they wouldn’t identify as feminists. Twisted minds stay twisted no matter what they believe.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
        Mistreatment is always wrong. That’s why it is called mistreatment... and this story has nothing to do with the woman being a feminist either. That’s just irrelevant information. I’ve met women who beat their children and even killed them yet they wouldn’t identify as feminists. Twisted minds stay twisted no matter what they believe.

LOL...have you ever heard of Oppositional Defiant Disorder?

Comment

It'a not a feminisme but signs of mental disorder. I can't imagine that a normal mother can let her child allow to suffer.

Comment

I think it has much to do with modern day feminists - I do believe there are many reasonable feminists but there is also a number of mental cases like this one and there are mental and aggressive loudmouths who identify themselves as feminists nowadays. Mother wished for some 'equality' and abused her child because of her twisted understanding of 'equality'...If she knew father never helps, she should have kicked his arse, not abuse the kid when the kid needed medical care. I think such people must not be allowed to be parents. I approve of people who reported child mistreatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Vershinka94 View Post
              It'a not a feminisme but signs of mental disorder. I can't imagine that a normal mother can let her child allow to suffer.
              This is a typical example of the sort of rubbish that a 3rd or 4th wave "feminist" can engage in.

By 3rd or 4th wave "feminist", I refer to those labelling themselves as "feminists" who are into the "philosophical outlook" of postmodernism and spinoffs such as postcolonialism.

In short, rational behaviour can be very easily be taken over by a kook political outlook. Naturally, the logical thing would have been to get the child to emergency and afterwards have the screaming match with the father of the child about "not performing his duty". However, she insisted on making a "political point" - very much in keeping with the kook nature of postmodernism.

Comment

She does identify as feminist and justify her act by not surrendering in front of what she considers has blackmail from the evil patriarchy (love for her partner and children).

I also have to add that there are some crazy people defending her like fanatics on a garbage place like twitter it seems... So she is not so isolated in her beliefs.
                Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 10-30-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vershinka94 View Post
                  Like I said to RogerCarmel She calls herself a feminist and she is even making a video, for one of the biggest newspaper of the area, about feminism. I actually agree that has nothing to do with protecting the women, yet it's an issue using and coming from this ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                    Recently, a video from March came back to our news on the internet because it shows a so called journalist and feminist making a video for L'OBS (a French newspaper) telling proudly her experience about feminism at home.
                    In her story, she is saying that she didn't call the doctor of her child despite he was suffering because "I didn't want to bring my child to the doctor because it was always me who bring them there. I told his father "You do it", he did not in time, the child ended with a perforated eardrum". Then she says, still proudly that "What I did was horrible, but at the same time, it was not my turn!".

Do you support such behaviour? Would you force someone else to suffer and maybe have permanent sequelae because of what you believe?

Some people called to denounce this person to the authorities calling the 119, a number related to child mistreatments, do you support this reaction from the people on internet?

Hahahaha marriage with feminist in practice

Comment

An egomaniac woman sets priority for her emotional satisfaction above the health of her kid with the pretext of "equality", that's toxic equality IMO.
                      Imagine how often is using this woman the kid as some kind hostage to set her man under emotional pressure, when she even goes so far that the health of the kid plays secondary role far below the desire for satisfaction of her sick ego.
                      That's not feminism this is mental illness.

Comment

She does identify as feminist and justify her act by not surrendering in front of what she considers has blackmail from the evil patriarchy (love for her partner and children).

I also have to add that there are some crazy people defending her like fanatics on a garbage place like twitter it seems... So she is not so isolated in her beliefs.
                        She may identify as feminist but that's incidental. I'm sure the vast majority of "Feminist" mothers would have cared for their child in this situation. If love for your child and common sense are trumped by your ideology, then there is something wrong with you. A lot of sick people appear completely normal and function well in society. Their perverse mind expresses itself in situations such as this one.

I may add that the father of this child was no better. What a couple! The child is a victim of inadequate parents.

Comment

She may identify as feminist but that's incidental. I'm sure the vast majority of "Feminist" mothers would have cared for their child in this situation. If love for your child and common sense are trumped by your ideology, then there is something wrong with you. A lot of sick people appear completely normal and function well in society. Their perverse mind expresses itself in situations such as this one.

I may add that the father of this child was no better. What a couple! The child is a victim of inadequate parents.

Don'"t forget that the video she appears in is a video for a famous newspaper too. Even if I agree that is not "feminism" as many peopel would define, it helps to spread a new vision of feminism, which is sicker.

For sure, the husband is in no way better...

Comment

Don'"t forget that the video she appears in is a video for a famous newspaper too. Even if I agree that is not "feminism" as many peopel would define, it helps to spread a new vision of feminism, which is sicker.

For sure, the husband is in no way better...
                            Yeah...I believe most sensible people can tell who is a nut and who isn't. Hades said it clearly:

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                            ...That's not feminism this is mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

That's not feminism this is mental illness.
                              Modern feminism actually is mental illness so no difference here

Comment

Working...
                              X