• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Modern feminism actually is mental illness so no difference here
    religious fundamentalism is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

religious fundamentalism is as well.
      Of course it is. But I don't know how is that relevant to the topic how feminist idiots abuse children

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Of course it is. But I don't know how is that relevant to the topic how feminist idiots abuse children
        It is a relevant answer to someone who blindly follows Catholic dogmas and does not speak out against the abuse of children in a Catholic church.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

It is a relevant answer to someone who blindly follows Catholic dogmas and does not speak out against the abuse of children in a Catholic church.
          No, it's just red herring from you. You seem not to know much about Catholic people, as a matter of fact, compared to many people I know, I'm quite liberal Catholic

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
            Recently, a video from March came back to our news on the internet because it shows a so called journalist and feminist making a video for L'OBS (a French newspaper) telling proudly her experience about feminism at home.
            In her story, she is saying that she didn't call the doctor of her child despite he was suffering because "I didn't want to bring my child to the doctor because it was always me who bring them there. I told his father "You do it", he did not in time, the child ended with a perforated eardrum". Then she says, still proudly that "What I did was horrible, but at the same time, it was not my turn!".

Do you support such behaviour? Would you force someone else to suffer and maybe have permanent sequelae because of what you believe?

Some people called to denounce this person to the authorities calling the 119, a number related to child mistreatments, do you support this reaction from the people on internet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40dEig6KldI

These parents failed as parents and as a couple completely.

Why actually did the father not take his child to the doctor on time? What is his excuse? Is he also mentally ill like she is?

PS: a perforated eardrum is not like the child is deaf on one ear now. Usually this is not much drama. The pain before it perforates can be tremendous though. Although a doctor won't do much but prescribing antibiotics and hope the best that it helps soon most of the time.
            Last edited by Suna123; 10-31-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

These parents failed as parents and as a couple completely.

Why actually did the father not take his child to the doctor on time? What is his excuse? Is he also mentally ill like she is?

PS: a perforated eardrum is not like the child is deaf on one ear now. Usually this is not much drama. The pain before it perforates can be tremendous though. Although a doctor won't do much but prescribing antibiotics and hope the best that it helps soon most of the time.
              The father is irresponsible for sure, but the mother justify her retardation with her ideology publicly adn even seem proud of it, which make her particularly sick in my opinion...

A perforated eardrum can gives permanent sequelae on your ability to hear properly, in some rare cases, it could also lead you to die...

Comment

The father is irresponsible for sure, but the mother justify her retardation with her ideology publicly adn even seem proud of it, which make her particularly sick in my opinion...

A perforated eardrum can gives permanent sequelae on your ability to hear properly, in some rare cases, it could also lead you to die...

Ear-infections is something children have quite often. It is everything but rare that an eardrum perforates. It is rare that hearing is permanently damaged by it. (not to mention the rarity of diyng because of it) The parents are complete idiots, but it is not like they risked their childrens life.

Comment

Ear-infections is something children have quite often. It is everything but rare that an eardrum perforates. It is rare that hearing is permanently damaged by it. (not to mention the rarity of diyng because of it) The parents are complete idiots, but it is not like they risked their childrens life.
                  It's irrelevant. The mother neglected the child to make a political point. There's a dysfunctional family there and again, what do you do when the mother is mistreating the child? This is just another example of the mental illness in society especially with left-leaning individuals who take politics too far.

Comment

It is everything but rare that an eardrum perforates. It is rare that hearing is permanently damaged by it. (not to mention the rarity of diyng because of it) The parents are complete idiots, but it is not like they risked their childrens life.
                    Yet it's everything but common that an eardrum get perforated and if you know the problem, you do your best to avoid an eardrum perforation and you don't let your children without doing anything because it could get worst. Dying from influenza is also rare, so what? This woman let her children with a potential permanent consequence (which he might have, I don't know).

Now, as Tux1 has said, the main point is that the mother has chosen to put her politicial belief before her child's health (and the pain that he has during an otitis because it was an otitis...).

Comment

Yet it's everything but common that an eardrum get perforated
                      not in my experience. I know several children who had this problem. Eventually some parents don't even notice and just wonder that their childrens pain stopped all of a sudden. (when it is perforrated the pressure what causes the pain disappears and the pus flows out of the ear)

Comment

the main point is that the mother has chosen to put her politicial belief before her child's health
                        the father did as well.
                        They failed as parents and as a couple completely.
                        Last edited by Suna123; 10-31-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

not in my experience. I know several children who had this problem. Eventually some parents don't even notice and just wonder that their childrens pain stopped all of a sudden. (when it is perforrated the pressure what causes the pain disappears and the pus flows out of the ear)
                          Not common in the sense that it occur frequently or not but that it should be treated, my bad. Those parents you describe are not better when it comes to the potential consequences.

the father did as well.
                          They failed as parents and as a couple completely.
                          How? It's the woman saying "it's not my turn" because of her political values... The father is "only" an irresponsible in this story.

Comment

Not common in the sense that it occur frequently or not but that it should be treated, my bad. Those parents you describe are not better when it comes to the potential consequences.
                            thats actually a philosophical problem wildly discussed among parents because it boils down to the question: do we give antibiotics or not? Even some doctors recommend not to give and rather let the eardrum perforate. This solution is more often chosen by housewife-mothers since they are at home anyway and it is not important if the child is a couple of days longer sick. (and they believe antibiotics are evil)

How? It's the woman saying "it's not my turn" because of her political values... The father is "only" an irresponsible in this story.
                            Why did he not bring his child to the doctor?

Up to now, nobody could answer this question. It is actually very typical that nobody is even interested why he did not. Everybody seems to assume it is her damn duty to bring her child to the doctor and the father has no responsibility in this and if he does she has to be thankful.

What when he was the same kind of asshole as she was and did not bring the child to the doctor to "teach her a lesson" about her duties?

Children have parents - mother and father - for good reasons. The couples duty is to share the work, to whatever conditions they mutually agree - it is not that one can pick the good things and the other one has to shut up and do all the rest. It is damn hard work. Children are not a one-person job.
                            Last edited by Suna123; 10-31-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

thats actually a philosophical problem wildly discussed among parents because it boils down to the question: do we give antibiotics or not? Even some doctors recommend not to give and rather let the eardrum perforate. This solution is more often chosen by housewife-mothers since they are at home anyway and it is not important if the child is a couple of days longer sick. (and they believe antibiotics are evil)
                              Yes and no, giving antibiotic is what come when you actually briing your children to the doctor when they suffer. The decision of the doctor has to be respected and that his knowledge that can permit to know if the infection is serious or not and if the ear will be ok or not with or without medication.

Why did he not bring his child to the doctor?
                              Up to now, nobody could answer this question.
                              Liek you said, it's difficult to know, from what the woman said, it seems he was negligting his child by not believing him but since he doesn't talk himself, difficult to know.

It is actually very typical that nobody is even interested why he did not. Everybody seems to assume it is her damn duty to bring her child to the doctor and the father has no responsibility in this and if he does she has to be thankful.
                              Not really, let me repeat it once again : She knew it and she voluntary has chosen not to bring her child to the doctor because she has decided that it was not her turn to do so. The problem is not that it's a woman, her gender change nothing to the story, the thing is that she put her ideology before her child and his health.

What when he was the same kind of asshole as she was and did not bring the child to the doctor to "teach her a lesson" about her duties?
                              For my part, the same, I know someone with the same kind of retardation as those parents since he did'nt believe her daughter to be sick, when she met the doctor because of her mother, they have learned that she had a cancer and that's, unfortunately, not the only case I've seen. So be sure that the gender has nothing to do with my judgement in this kind of shit.

Children have parents - mother and father - for good reasons. The couples duty is to share the work, to whatever conditions they mutually agree - it is not that one can pick the good things and the other one has to shut up and do all the rest. It is damn hard work. Children are not a one-person job.
                              Sure, but that's not the point, the point is that amother put her crazy idea of feminism before her children. The point is that a woman decided to be too proud at the wrong moment. The point is that it was not enough and she comes to the point to brag about it in order to promote "feminism" You also have the same words at her almost, talking about sharing the work (tasks for her)... But since when is bringing your sick child to a doctor is a work or a task?...

Comment

Yes and no, giving antibiotic is what come when you actually briing your children to the doctor when they suffer. The decision of the doctor has to be respected and that his knowledge that can permit to know if the infection is serious or not and if the ear will be ok or not with or without medication.
                                go to the next doctor and you will get another decision especially to ear infections. Often the doctor will ask anyway how you think about antibiotics and if you don't like it, then he gives a recommendation until when you can wait to hope it gets better from alone.

Liek you said, it's difficult to know, from what the woman said, it seems he was negligting his child by not believing him but since he doesn't talk himself, difficult to know.
                                Why did she not respect his decision when it was his turn? Why does she complain at all? Why did they not discuss it in doubt? Thats a problem many women have. They can not share or even give up responsibility and then wonder why the husband does not take any responsibility. They want to decide and then expect somebody else doing it - thats not how it works.

Sure, but that's not the point, the point is that amother put her crazy idea of feminism before her children. The point is that a woman decided to be too proud at the wrong moment. The point is that it was not enough and she comes to the point to brag about it in order to promote "feminism" You also have the same words at her almost, talking about sharing the work (tasks for her)... But since when is bringing your sick child to a doctor is a work or a task?...
                                sharing task means also respect your partners opinion and decisions. And it means that both feel responsible in the first place. Especially the latter is often missing from conservative fathers and mothers.

Do you think it is easy to decide when a child is seriously sick and needs a doctor and when not?
                                Ehh, we often discuss "shall we bring our child do the doctor? now? or do we wait until tomorrow?" Thats something we decide in doubt together. If at least one of us is convinced a doctor is necessary then the child will see a doctor - often the one who thinks so will go if possible.

The father in traditional families does not accept any responsibility in those things. He is like "I don't know, decide you honey", because they just don't feel responsible for those decisions......and then expect of course that she solves those problems always alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X