Journalist and "feminist" mistreating children

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    No, no you don't look for women online, it is just our dumb misinterpretation - you never made a thread about looking for Russian women but you believe Sancta Lux must get laid asap hmmm, interesting...
    Maybe he just got his first time few days ago and is so proud of it that he believe others are like him and should do so

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
      C'mon you shouldn't deny, people are nice on this forum and won't mock you for being photographed by your girlfriend while she is comforting you because you are veerrrryyyyyyyy sad
      You are not my girlfriend Sancta_Lux. I know you want to but you are barking up the wrong tree

Comment

• Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

You are not my girlfriend Sancta_Lux. I know you want to but you are barking up the wrong tree
        Sure, but I would love to be to take such pictures of you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Sure, but I would love to be to take such pictures of you
          Oh I know you do ;*

Comment

• Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
            It's irrelevant. The mother neglected the child to make a political point. There's a dysfunctional family there and again, what do you do when the mother is mistreating the child? This is just another example of the mental illness in society especially with left-leaning individuals who take politics too far.
            And here comes another know-it-all to tell us all that the sky is blue and the grass is green yes, of course the family is dysfunctional and yes, alt left and their policies are unreasonable but not more than the dumbness and fanaticism of self righteous know-it-alls who are very similar to alt left just lean in a completely different direction but both have no common sense.

Comment

Working...
            X