Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of U.S Dollar dominance, After BRICS...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreue View Post
    erdogan has made your lira worthless toilet-paper
    Look at the contradiction, hahahahahah!! who says that? a person from a country of which economy is dependent on other countries and natural sources, and a country of which external debts are rising day by day because of debt-based economy unlike Turkiye

Hahahahaha all turkey will ever be successful in is being the world leader in perverts gaypedostralian and you couldn't program a your toilet to flush, by the time Frau Suna has grandchildren your third world shithole will be owned by Kurds and Greeks after dwarf religious gangster dictator

Keep licking with your kangaroos and calm you zoophilier, these subjects aren't your level. There are no signs of pervertness among Turkish people but the Oceania which is famous for sex tourism and nude beaches have dosage of high pervertness as countries like Australia and New Zealand are famous for TOP SIGNS OF PERVERTNESS: homosexuality, sex tourism, rape, pedophilia, zoophilie, group sex, public sex and nude beaches are the things which you would be killed by public lynch in countries like Turkiye, Algeria and Morocco unlike Australia and New Zealand where such things are local culture .
    Turkiye is a forced-accepted first word country that was signed by treaty of Lausanne, when your ancestors were head crushed by Turks before at Gallipoli over and over..
    westerners are trading with Turkiye even non-wanting since 1923 which is claimed to be end by 2023.

Greeks owned by Turks hundreds of times and Kurds are a Muslim people who lost +1600 martyries against war on pkk and who also fight against crypto-armenian Western funded pkk-terror proves the terrorist soul of Westerners like you, you little criminal white terrorist
    you're happy about pkk but it's helpless as much as not even attack to Turkish military, I wounder what you'll really do when Indonesians and Chinese annex your country because we'll be supporting them by landing ships to colonize your little pathetic country.

Turkish people and state are always supporting Black people of USA, Syrians in Europe and Aborgines in Australia, it's time to Europeans to leave rule of Australia and New Zealand to its real owners.
    Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 12-06-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post

What a rant you seem furious that turkey is a third world shithole that will only get worse gaymanpedo, well they say the truth hurts now run along and have sex with a goat

Comment

If you believe that, that shows your retardness because Turkiye will be the one of the main rival of USA about industry and trade as Turkiye has achieved technologies of Engine, Electronic and Defense Industry technologies which would force USA to decrease Dollar. Also Turkiye has got the top software engineers of the world, im proud of it as a Turkish programmer. You're talking so but your grandsons will be playing the games developed my company, that's the pathetic side

Turkye rival of the US? This is hilarious. You are far behind even Russia on all levels. A serious rival is China....on all levels.
        Korea, Japan, USA are the top gaming development countries of today.
        Turkiye invests too much resources in religious education today. You won't be a rival of any research and technology in the next two decades.

Comment

What a rant you seem furious that turkey is a third world shithole that will only get worse gaymanpedo, well they say the truth hurts now run along and have sex with a goat

you're declaring what is out from your mouth, only thing you need is to deal with reality and stop your retardness
          Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 12-06-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Turkye rival of the US? This is hilarious. You are far behind even Russia on all levels. A serious rival is China....on all levels.
            Korea, Japan, USA are the top gaming development countries of today.
            Turkiye invests too much resources in religious education today. You won't be a rival of any research and technology in the next two decades.

Turkiye has got technology of:
            *Local design laser cutting machines and Chip factories (Only: Turkiye, China, USA and Germany in the world)
            *Laser weapons and Railgun technologies(Only: Turkiye, Russia, United Kingdom,USA and China in the world)
            *Electric, diesel, turboshaft and turbojet technologies officially reached and worked.
            Some are PD-170, PD-220 diesel piston engines and TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft engine:

*Remote controlled vehicle (Also has got the largest UAV-UCAV fleet of the Europe and help European Airbus to make their own UAV called EADS Talarion)

If you don't know these, then that shows how your media and government only work for disparagement and slander unlike real news.
            Only things Turkiye is dependent to Western countries were Chip and defense industry technologies and about in next 5 years as of the serial production of all these technologies, that time Turkiye will begin export them and USA will have to decrease dollar or they'll lose their markets in South America, Asia and Africa

and all these technologies are researched thanks to current "Islamist" government show religion doesn't block anything unless people become bigots.
            Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 12-06-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Turkiye has got technology of:
              *Local design laser cutting machines and Chip factories (Only: Turkiye, China, USA and Germany in the world)
              *Laser weapons and Railgun technologies(Only: Turkiye, Russia, United Kingdom,USA and China in the world)
              *Electric, diesel, turboshaft and turbojet technologies officially reached and worked.
              Some are PD-170, PD-220 diesel piston engines and TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft engine:

*Remote controlled vehicle (Also has got the largest UAV-UCAV fleet of the Europe and help European Airbus to make their own UAV called EADS Talarion)

If you don't know these, then that shows how your media and government only work for disparagement and slander unlike real news.
              Only things Turkiye is dependent to Western countries were Chip and defense industry technologies and about in next 5 years as of the serial production of all these technologies, that time Turkiye will begin export them and USA will have to decrease dollar or they'll lose their markets in South America, Asia and Africa

and all these technologies are researched thanks to current "Islamist" government show religion doesn't block anything unless people become bigots.
              The railgun sounds very interesting,,if you plan it as an offensive weapon can it be carried on a truck ??

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

The railgun sounds very interesting,,if you plan it as an offensive weapon can it be carried on a truck ??
                Yes it can

Comment

Yes it can
                  Great,,listen I've just been talking to Hymie Zumwalt and he says slow down dude you need 25 kilowatts to fire the thing and it is destroying its firing apparatus after about 8 shots,,so,, its not going to be fired from a truck as yet....
                  Schmeel Flegenheimer,someone else I know says whoa boy,,the brits have come up with something just as good and cheaper that can be fired from a conventional barrel..
                  I don't want to rain on your parade but don't expect any early sales of your product...

Comment

I can't judge if your single examples are worth something or not. Turkeys technology is not in the medias at all. Neither positive nor negative news about it. So we can exclude slander.
                    But I don't see Turkey in the news whith research projects or on any technology product I can buy here. Or can you name one?
                    ...thats different to China, Japan, Korea and Russia as well.
                    Last edited by Suna123; 12-06-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Great,,listen I've just been talking to Hymie Zumwalt and he says slow down dude you need 25 kilowatts to fire the thing and it is destroying its firing apparatus after about 8 shots,,so,, its not going to be fired from a truck as yet....
                      Schmeel Flegenheimer,someone else I know says whoa boy,,the brits have come up with something just as good and cheaper that can be fired from a conventional barrel..
                      stop reading media articles of ordinary people and calm your ass dude, you're laughable as trying to look for a stupid like yourself
                      To back to the subject, Exceptions won't break the basis.
                      Your problem is, it's not 25kw but 25mw for U.S railgun

Turkish railgun: Şahi 209
                      it uses 1mw of power for per round and 1*8mw for 8 rounds.
                      The range depends on its firepower, designers of Shahi railgun aim up to 6mw railgun with 25km range and later 300km ranged Turkish railguns will be produced.
                      So a railgun like Şahi 209 can be carried on military vehicles.

I don't want to rain on your parade but don't expect any early sales of your product...
                      I don't agree with you

Comment

I can't judge if your single examples are worth something or not. Turkeys technology is not in the medias at all. Neither positive nor negative news about it. So we can exclude slander.
                        German media: "Altay tank project is useless", "New car project of Turkiye is useless" . Because German market is under threat, even the Game company "Crytek" of which founders are my hometown fellows are moving their center to Istanbul from Germany

But I don't see Turkey in the news whith research projects or on any technology product I can buy here. Or can you name one?
                        ...thats different to China, Japan, Korea and Russia as well.
                        Korea-Japan have taken many things from USA by technology transfer, USA has plundered from Germany during WW2, Germany have taken many technologies from the Ottoman empire as one known is serial shooting cannons which was invented by Ottomans and named as "Sahra cannons" .
                        Other way, the main reason why western countries have reached to these technologies was just because of their easy finding of raw material, their crowded population and geograpical discoveries which caused more slave manpower,gold and raw material.

As a result, Turkiye shows its genius people by producing the technologies which only a few country of the world has.
                        Turkiye now plans to bring 5G technology by 2020, as claimed, will be the first country to bring 5G(I'm not sure because I haven't researched it, only heard from politicians)
                        https://www.worldbulletin.net/scienc...s-h199159.html
                        Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 12-06-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

stop reading media articles of ordinary people and calm your ass dude, you're laughable as trying to look for a stupid like yourself
                          To back to the subject, Exceptions won't break the basis.
                          Your problem is, it's not 25kw but 25mw for U.S railgun

Turkish railgun: Şahi 209
                          it uses 1mw of power for per round and 1*8mw for 8 rounds.
                          The range depends on its firepower, designers of Shahi railgun aim up to 6mw railgun with 25km range and later 300km ranged Turkish railguns will be produced.
                          So a railgun like Şahi 209 can be carried on military vehicles.

I don't agree with you
                          Well there seems to be plenty of competition in the field so I will just wait and see...

Comment

Korea-Japan have taken many things from USA by technology transfer, USA has plundered from Germany during WW2, Germany have taken many technologies from the Ottoman empireas one known is serial shooting cannons which was invented by Ottomans and named as "Sahra cannons" .
                            oh man, there is no use in talking to someone with such a broken ego and superiority complex.

There was no advanced technology in the Ottoman empire. Being proud of a cannon from 500 years ago is hilarious. It is absolutely laughable to tell people from the "great" technology of the ottoman empire. Even if it would have been great.

Not even the technology of the times during WW2 plays a role today. The whole world has taken the physics, technology and even philosophy from Germany which advanced a huge step between 1880-1940, a step much bigger than during the last 10 000 years before that in sum. Do I brag with that? Feel I proud of that? No, because even that would be hilarious although it was less than 100 years ago. It plays no role today. These people are long dead. They were great humans no more no less. The conditions for research and development have been optimal in Germany at that time. Thats all.
                            Today there are good research conditions in many countries in the world....to our all benefit.
                            Last edited by Suna123; 12-06-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

oh man, there is no use in talking to someone with such a broken ego and superiority complex.

There was no advanced technology in the Ottoman empire. Being proud of a cannon from 500 years ago is hilarious. It is absolutely laughable to tell people from the "great" technology of the ottoman empire. Even if it would have been great.

Not even the technology of the times during WW2 plays a role today. The whole world has taken the physics, technology and even philosophy from Germany which advanced a huge step between 1880-1940, a step much bigger than during the last 10 000 years before that in sum. Do I brag with that? Feel I proud of that? No, because even that would be hilarious although it was less than 100 years ago. It plays no role today. These people are long dead. They were great humans no more no less. The conditions for research and development have been optimal in Germany at that time. Thats all.
                              Today there are good research conditions in many countries in the world....to our all benefit.
                              I said Sahra cannon, the Shahi we talked about wasn't Ottoman supercannon, it was railgun version "Shahi 209", your brain became tomato paste
                              The gun I talked was:

named "Sahra cannon" the first serial shooting gun of the world invented by Ahmet Süreyya Emin Bey in 1868, its patent was bought by German Krupp and Ottoman empire was dealing with economical crisis(debt from United Kingdom after 1850s) and wars(especially during 1877-1878 war, Ottoman economy has been taken heavy damage)
                              Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 12-06-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

There was no advanced technology in the Ottoman empire. Being proud of a cannon from 200years ago is hilarious. It is absolutely laughable to tell people from the "great" technology of the ottoman empire. Even if it would have been great.

Comment

Working...
                                X