Attack of the Twins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the Twins

Is it a catfish thing now? I've stumbled upon about 10 "hi, I have a twin sister here" profiles in the last week. First two times I thought "well, what a twinny coincidence", but now...

There are quite a few sockpuppet accounts here too but this is hardly worthy of a thread in the News forum

Comment

Its worthy because its weird and there should be some kind of prepositions to it, and its news, so. Sockpuppet accounts though, where, show me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bafonet View Post
        Its worthy because its weird and there should be some kind of prepositions to it, and its news, so. Sockpuppet accounts though, where, show me.
        How odd, I mention sockpuppets and you should reply on the OP's behalf, so

Ah ok, news you say, then by all means post the link to the media article about this news so I can read an in-depth report

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

How odd, I mention sockpuppets and you should reply on the OP's behalf, so

Ah ok, news you say, then by all means post the link to the media article about this news so I can read an in-depth report

I was about to reply but then I went to check your profile. I ain't no feedin' Dat, toodles.

Comment

I was about to reply but then I went to check your profile. I ain't no feedin' Dat, toodles.
            Oh dear, even with my profile name being a dead giveaway of what is coming next you still actually had to check my profile and then better still make a complete fool of yourself by coming back here to admit to it, kudos

My profile is like that to keep vapid wannabes who try way to hard to be edgy, left-field and ominous from replying to me Miss, I call that particular science of no replies and no messages to me win win, given your earlier clumsiness I just felt I ought to explain that so bear in mind you now owe me

5-4-3-2-1.............

Comment

Bafonet = Bafo M et ????

Comment

Working...
              X