Glad to see you switching from conditional to claim, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
      Glad to see you switching from conditional to claim, as usual
      Someone mad for not seeing its own country in top 10

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
        Someone mad for not seeing its own country in top 10
        Agrougrou, I'm extremely mad because of someone unable to read the things he share, AAAARRRRG

Am I a good actor?

Comment

Agrougrou, I'm extremely mad because of someone unable to read the things he share, AAAARRRRG

Am I a good actor?
          Keep calm pierre

Comment

My acting skills are over 9000 it seems

Comment

My acting skills are over 9000 it seems
              Great job handjob

Comment

Unemployment up to a 19 month high, gun crime up 69% in the last 4 years, welcome to turkey

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                  Unemployment up to a 19 month high, gun crime up 69% in the last 4 years, welcome to turkey
                  Your country was the prison of british and strange that you're talking about non-based gun crimes your country is in top about pervertness on children and animals , btw your external debts are high meanwhile Turkish economy gives current account surplus with 500% increased defense industry exports

Comment

Your country was the prison of british and strange that you're talking about non-based gun crimes your country is in top about pervertness on children and animals , btw your external debts are high meanwhile Turkish economy gives current account surplus with 500% increased defense industry exports
                    Seems you never like the truth about turkish savagery mind you i've been laughing about turk animals shooting each other so for me it's win win even better turk unemployment is at highest too

Oh you really shouldn't keep mentioning pervertness with children gaymanpedo, it was you wrote thinking pedo thoughts is normal

The number of gun violence incidents stemming from personal arms ownership has increased by 69 percent in the last four years, Umut (Hope) Foundation has said in a new report, stressing that 3,679 incidents of gun violence occurred only in 2018.
                    In the 3,679 incidents last year, 2,279 people were killed and 3,762 were severely injured, the report said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/gun...ciation-140513
                    Last edited by DrSchadenfreude; 01-16-2019, 01:00 AM. Reason: To laugh more at gaymanpedo )))

Comment

CaymanWolvon….For some time you have been attacking Australia as in your quoted post,,,but you are barking up the wrong tree....
                      Might I suggest a few geography lessons....

Comment

Nah cayman, that website is just western propaganda and zionist lies

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                          Nah cayman, that website is just western propaganda and zionist lies
                          Since when western propaganda and zionist lies work in favor of Turks, great logic

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

CaymanWolvon….For some time you have been attacking Australia as in your quoted post,,,but you are barking up the wrong tree....
                            Might I suggest a few geography lessons....
                            David orders to take revenge from crusaders, Elishar

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Seems you never like the truth about turkish savagery ; ) mind you i've been laughing about turk animals shooting each other so for me it's win win : D even better turk unemployment is at highest too : )

Oh you really shouldn't keep mentioning pervertness with children gaymanpedo, it was you wrote thinking pedo thoughts is normal

The number of gun violence incidents stemming from personal arms ownership has increased by 69 percent in the last four years, Umut (Hope) Foundation has said in a new report, stressing that 3,679 incidents of gun violence occurred only in 2018.
                              In the 3,679 incidents last year, 2,279 people were killed and 3,762 were severely injured, the report said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/gun...ciation-140513
                              Tell me about the death result of civil gun fires, not the gun violence gun violence is high in everywhere, gun violence against civilians are going back to colonialist ages where europeans settled some colonial places like australia and new zealand, killed local people and became the majority.
                              I think if it wasn't, then local Australians would be as crowded as Africans in Australian continent, europeans just murdered them.
                              aboriginal genocide by europeans of australia and new zealand.
                              This event is academically proven with concrete proofs like mass graves and confessions of proud killers by europeans of australia and new zealand.

Comment

Working...
                              X