Top economies of the world by 2030 based on British foundation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
    Tell me about the death result of civil gun fires, not the gun violence gun violence is high in everywhere, gun violence against civilians are going back to colonialist ages where europeans settled some colonial places like australia and new zealand, killed local people and became the majority.
    I think if it wasn't, then local Australians would be as crowded as Africans in Australian continent, europeans just murdered them.
    aboriginal genocide by europeans of australia and new zealand.
    This event is academically proven with concrete proofs like mass graves and confessions of proud killers by europeans of australia and new zealand.
    That is outrageous, there is room on that wall for far more heads! I should most likely be offended, if I actually originated from New Zealand ....then I remind myself it could be so much worse, I could live in turkey gaymanpedo At least you didn't mention you think pedo thoughts are normal this time.

When turkey is finally cleaned by the brave Kurds I may visit to celebrate....

Comment

Using PPP exchange rates?

PPP works something like this. After the complete collapse of the Turkish economy in the near future, there will be even more men selling their arses to sex tourists from places such as Qatar and other Islamic states. When the price for selling their arse gets denominated from worthless hyperinflated Turkish Lira into US currency, then it would perhaps be worth $1 or $2. This means that $2 worth of Turkish Lira under PPP buys a sex act that, for example, might cost $100 in the US.

Divide that $9.1 trillion by 10 or 20 to get the real size of Turkey's GDP in about 10 years time.

Comment

Since when western propaganda and zionist lies work in favor of Turks, great logic
        Apparently since you agree with them

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
          Nah cayman, that website is just western propaganda and zionist lies
          he is intellectual unable to see the irony.

Comment

Source is sound

Source is Sound ?? sound like your sunglasses...
            For the OP I am going to write this S L O W L Y.... Your "experts" have Egypt in the middle of the list but people who Don't live in some tvory tower would not have Egypt on the list at all..
            Now keeping it slow,egypt has a food production problem not offset by exports of natural resources or manufactured goods,well over half of Egypt is not getting enough to eat and they think that if they turn back to allah all will be well...Lower the age of burka wearing,,increased supervision of FMG and various other moslem stuff...
            Problem number one = aswan high dam....The dam is becoming blocked by silt which before the dam, used to flood the delta of the nile providing free fertilization of the soil..This fertilization has stopped and Egypt must now somehow fertilise sufficient land to grow food...
            Up river in the ancient land of Abyssinia giant dams are nearing completion in order to grow Their economy and to grow export crops to grow a burgeoning market for growing palm oil...Despite Egyptian threats against the dams the Abyssinians are continuing to grow them...
            Fishing > in the last 40 odd years Egypt has gone from being a fish exporter to being an Importer...
            Quails (like in the bible ) gone from export to import...
            Hydro electricity from Aswan..Due to the skyrocketing Egyptian population growth more and more Egyptians want electricity in their homes but the dams in Abyssinia will keep more and more water from flowing down the nile…
            Suez canal...A brilliant display of canal engineering by the Egyptians has resulted in improvements to the canal but this has not "Grown " traffic,,it just means that the same number of ships get through quicker..
            To cut a long story short,except for one little thing ( during this same period,Egypt has gone from being an exporter of natural gas to being an importer.)
            Egypts population is racing towards the hundred million mark and the twelve billion handout from Saudia. has been eaten up already....
            I don't think I would take the snowflakes who compiled your list,,,seriously,,,noting a few others on the list...

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

That is outrageous, there is room on that wall for far more heads! I should most likely be offended, if I actually originated from New Zealand ; )....then I remind myself it could be so much worse, I could live in turkey gaymanpedo :co ol: At least you didn't mention you think pedo thoughts are normal this time.

When turkey is finally cleaned by the brave Kurds I may visit to celebrate....

Brave? Kurds or pkk? pkk doesn't represent Kurds, Kurds are our allies against pkk as they joined Operation Hammer(1997) both Peshmerga and Kurdish village guards in Turkiye. It's high ranks are armenians the mountain barbarians.
              sad, Kurds will be involving to butcher your troops in Middle East, Europe and Afghanistan very soon.
              They've lost at least 30.000 militia(at least 5.000 in Afrin and at least 25.000 in Iraq-Turkiye) during 2015-2019 Turkish-pkk conflict, near complete destruction compared to 900 martyr toll of Turkish Armed Forces.
              VIETN4MIRIN
              Austchina

Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 01-17-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Source is Sound ?? sound like your sunglasses...
                For the OP I am going to write this S L O W L Y.... Your "experts" have Egypt in the middle of the list but people who Don't live in some tvory tower would not have Egypt on the list at all..
                Now keeping it slow,egypt has a food production problem not offset by exports of natural resources or manufactured goods,well over half of Egypt is not getting enough to eat and they think that if they turn back to allah all will be well...Lower the age of burka wearing,,increased supervision of FMG and various other moslem stuff...
                Problem number one = aswan high dam....The dam is becoming blocked by silt which before the dam, used to flood the delta of the nile providing free fertilization of the soil..This fertilization has stopped and Egypt must now somehow fertilise sufficient land to grow food...
                Up river in the ancient land of Abyssinia giant dams are nearing completion in order to grow Their economy and to grow export crops to grow a burgeoning market for growing palm oil...Despite Egyptian threats against the dams the Abyssinians are continuing to grow them...
                Fishing > in the last 40 odd years Egypt has gone from being a fish exporter to being an Importer...
                Quails (like in the bible ) gone from export to import...
                Hydro electricity from Aswan..Due to the skyrocketing Egyptian population growth more and more Egyptians want electricity in their homes but the dams in Abyssinia will keep more and more water from flowing down the nile…
                Suez canal...A brilliant display of canal engineering by the Egyptians has resulted in improvements to the canal but this has not "Grown " traffic,,it just means that the same number of ships get through quicker..
                To cut a long story short,except for one little thing ( during this same period,Egypt has gone from being an exporter of natural gas to being an importer.)
                Egypts population is racing towards the hundred million mark and the twelve billion handout from Saudia. has been eaten up already....
                I don't think I would take the snowflakes who compiled your list,,,seriously,,,noting a few others on the list...
                aww, what a jealous You're a sinful Jew, you Jews must take revenge from european crusaders to get away of your sins

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                  Using PPP exchange rates?

PPP works something like this. After the complete collapse of the Turkish economy in the near future, there will be even more men selling their arses to sex tourists from places such as Qatar and other Islamic states. When the price for selling their arse gets denominated from worthless hyperinflated Turkish Lira into US currency, then it would perhaps be worth $1 or $2. This means that $2 worth of Turkish Lira under PPP buys a sex act that, for example, might cost $100 in the US.

Divide that $9.1 trillion by 10 or 20 to get the real size of Turkey's GDP in about 10 years time.

Today Turkish GDP as PPP is 3.5Trillion 21/3.5=6times less than U.S GDP the 21trillion$$$ as PPP.
                  And based on the list, it gives rank as
                  9.1trillion PPP GDP for Turkiye and 31 trillion PPP GDP as 31/9.1=3.44times less than U.S GDP means its possible to see: Dollar value against Turkish Lira 6-3.44=2.56 times less than current as 5.30Turkish Lira/2.56= makes 2.07 Turkish Lira=1 Dollar. Enough mathematics for today, i'll spent rest for software
                  Of course this based on current numbers, the potential conflicts between Iran-USA, China-USA, North Korea-USA aren't involved.
                  Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 01-17-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Brave? Kurds or pkk? pkk doesn't represent Kurds, Kurds are our allies against pkk as they joined Operation Hammer(1997) both Peshmerga and Kurdish village guards in Turkiye. It's high ranks are armenians the mountain barbarians.
                    sad, Kurds will be involving to butcher your troops in Middle East, Europe and Afghanistan very soon.
                    They've lost at least 30.000 militia(at least 5.000 in Afrin and at least 25.000 in Iraq-Turkiye) during 2015-2019 Turkish-pkk conflict, near complete destruction compared to 900 martyr toll of Turkish Armed Forces.
                    VIETN4MIRIN
                    Austchina
                    Oh gaymanpedo will your delusions ever end, even your dwarf religious gangster president rancid turdogan has had to turn pussy again and dance like a bitch to the tune of the great Donald Trump God bless the YPG, they will one day cleanse and take out the trash in turkey

Turkey's President Recep Erdogan says he responded positively to Donald Trump's call for a "safe zone" along its border with Kurdish-held Syria. The leaders spoke by telephone after Mr Trump threatened to "devastate Turkey economically" if it attacked a Kurdish militia when allied US troops withdrew.

Hehehe i'm not from Australia either

Comment

Originally posted by DrGayLoverSchadenfreude View Post

Oh gaymanpedo will your delusions ever end, even your dwarf religious gangster president rancid turdogan has had to turn pussy again and dance like a bitch to the tune of the great Donald Trump :co ol: God bless the YPG, they will one day cleanse and take out the trash in turkey ; )

Turkey's President Recep Erdogan says he responded positively to Donald Trump's call for a "safe zone" along its border with Kurdish-held Syria. The leaders spoke by telephone after Mr Trump threatened to "devastate Turkey economically" if it attacked a Kurdish militia when allied US troops withdrew.

Hehehe i'm not from Australia either : D
                      Local elections in USA are approaching, Turkish ministry of foreign affairs: The explaining by Donald Trump on "devastate Turkiye economically" is related to local politics(to show its own citizens: Look, we're still great)
                      Safe zone of Turkiye inside 32km of northeastern Syria is a diplomatic victory and of course it doesn't end with this, next is Raqqa and Eastern Deir Ez-Zor, Damascus, Jerusalem

John Bolton and İbrahim Kalın
                      Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 01-17-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Those billion bribes that the Saudis are handing out to brother Islamic countries don't have much of a future either. The Saudis themselves are getting to the point of running out of oil reserves - combined with liquid petroleum gas (LPG) eating up traditional petroleum's share of the energy market. No wonder the Saudis want to annex another brother Islamic country - Qatar.

Talking about reality checks and Turkey specifically - I was in the markets in Sofia a couple of days ago. What really occurred to me is that that stuff imported from Turkey was going for very very cheap prices - and it wasn't the usual imported "just touch it and it breaks" crap we usually see from Turkey. This was high-end glassware selling at half the price of the flawed seconds that usually find their way to the markets and high-quality injected plastic items instead of easily breaking crap and again about half price. All this is companies starving off bankruptcy.

It's highly optimistic to say the least that Turkey is going to massively increase it's GDP over a period of 10 years when they are in the midst of an economic collapse that will take about a generation to recover from - even harder given that all of Turkey's economically productive talent is rushing to leave presently.

I suspect that the OP's "data" were generated by some clueless idiot extrapolating 2 or 3 years worth of economic data using an Excel spreadsheet into the future...

Comment

aww, what a jealous You're a sinful Jew, you Jews must take revenge from european crusaders to get away of your sins
                          World Atlas says that Turkeyye has the 18th largest economy and is one of the richest countries in the world....

Comment

Aussieinbg:: " All this is staving off bankruptcy "...
                            Isn't it though ,, and it is very norty taxwise...Best guess = they "writedown'' good stock and sell it as flawed..Its reduced classification means they can sell it to Bulgarian merchants for CASH,,,fiddle the books a bit and start paying the monthly expenses in cash which usually means they have reached overdraft limits and the banks won't extend them..
                            Turkey GDP was disappointing in the 4th quarter of 2018...

Comment

The assessment in USD?

Comment

Aussieinbg:: " All this is staving off bankruptcy "...
                                Isn't it though ,, and it is very norty taxwise...Best guess = they "writedown'' good stock and sell it as flawed..Its reduced classification means they can sell it to Bulgarian merchants for CASH,,,fiddle the books a bit and start paying the monthly expenses in cash which usually means they have reached overdraft limits and the banks won't extend them..
                                For sure there is a lot of this sort of dodgy accounting going on.

That they have to play the cash game means that there is a complete credit squeeze and nobody willing to lend anymore and an inability to pay their debts - one step from bankruptcy. I suspect a huge chunk of Turkey's economy is playing like that right now.

Thing is, they are not merely doing the dodgy accounting trick of writing down stock in terms of disposal of that stock - they are selling it at a steep discount even with regard to 2nd rate stock which usually makes it to these markets. This good stuff is selling even much cheaper than even the usually flawed stuff that makes it to the markets. This means that the traders are getting this good stuff even much cheaper than they usually do with the 2nd rate stock that they usually acquire.

Turkey GDP was disappointing in the 4th quarter of 2018...
                                Turkish economy showed a 1.6% decrease in GDP for December year on year.

Their central bank is making claims about a partial recovery in 2019. I'm wondering how their banking system is going to fare once the chickens come home to roost regarding Turkish debt and its refinancing.

I'm still wondering where the next big pot of money for Turkey will come from - after the Turks effectively shook down the Qataris and essentially forced the Qataris to pour their sovereign fund just about completely into the Turkish economy in exchange for keeping the Turkish military base in Qatar as a guarantee that the Saudis don't invade Qatar to take over Qatar's valuable LPG reserves.

Comment

Working...
                                X