Pompeo in Warsaw: Poland should give back Jewish properties from WW2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Begging? Ahahahaha keep dreaming you moron, you are literally unable to make me or anyone alse look foolish, for that you'd need to have some brain out there. All you do is copy pasting the same crap
    Sure sure moron You're the only who who has no life here btw, suggesting that you know how often others are here means you're here 24/7 Lol what a failure
    Leszek Gondek is a bullshitter and liar just like another bullshitter abd liar Jan Tomasz Gross and I have explained why and you have nothing to say about it either. I can basically have fun with you forever with you copy pasting your shit and me copy pasting mine, so please continue.
    Yes begging so no need for me to dream sulking polish crybaby, I am absolutely able to help make you look foolish, after all you make it so easy

Yes yes sulking polish crybaby, we both know i'm better than you and like Leszek Gondek have a life you could only dream of btw

Oh dear, here comes you not being very good at this thinking lark again....if I log on now and again and post something and in 54321 you reply like you have done 24/7 and I mention you live here 24/7 and have no life and you reply you have no life *insert excuse wahhhhh wahhhhhh living in pretend lawyer school, it means you live here 24/7, lol just like your life, more failure

Leszek Gondek researched this matter with great clarity and because of his impeccable credentials....Leszek Gondek was a Polish lawyer, historian, essayist and writer specializing in the European as well as Poland's history of the 20th century. He was a son of Zdzisław and Janina née Wałęga. He was a lieutenant in Polish counterintelligence for a few years. Unlike you he was in an absolutely perfect position to know what he was talking about.

Estimates of the number of individual Polish collaborators vary according to the definition of "collaboration".[7] Estimates range from as few as 17,000 (by historian Leszek Gondek, who extrapolates from the number of death sentences handed out by theSpecial Courts of theresistance); to as many as several hundred thousand (including Polish officials employed by the German authorities; Blue Police officers; "labor service" workers; members of Poland's German minority; and even Poland's peasantry, which benefited from the wartime economy and tended to follow German orders).[3]

Keep on entertaining me my personal court jester/fool, it please your king and always will do

Comment

No Elishar I have presented enough facts just your dogpack of zionists prefers to ignore them. Just like the recet fake photo from The Jewish Voice that is supposed to be Jedwabne photography
      This actually proves that your people are bullshitters and liars, QED

And Gondek is not internationally accepted historian, you have never heard of him just like me, so stop lying again

Not to mention that all this nonsense is off topic. The original topic is: baseless jewish demands of money from this country, basically extorion attempts from israel
      I did not say I had heard of Gondek,,I said he had international acclaim (I researched it ) Just because some ONE hasn't heard of a renowned scholar doesn't mean he doesn't exist or that his works are not accepted by peer scholars as truth..
      I had also not heard of the book Sasiedzi (neighbours ) but following all this kerfuffle there is now talk of translating it to Hebrew but I wouldn't be at all surprised if before that it appears in English....Polish shooting Poland in the foot...
      For your information the origen of this topic is the Polish law to outlaw anyone who demeans Poland followed by the law to prosecute anyone who associates official Poland with complicity in the collection of ,,,gassing , and burning of jews this is what caused the gasp of outrage especially in the Jewish communities in the world..
      About this matter you simply shriek your mantras ,,,there is no such thing as antisemitism,,no Poles were complicit in the holocaust,,
      All historians who do not agree with you are bullshitters..Your so called Facts are only your own opinions shouted louder and louder...Poles Were complicit in the holocaust and the Polish govt has passed a law against anyone saying that ,, and people can be sent to gaol for up to three years for saying the truth...
      Polish (blue ) police were complicit and they were paid by the puppet govt of Poland under Nazi supervision,,they accepted PAY to catch and roundup Jews,they also guarded the ghettos so that the jews could not escape and they took the food people mostly Jews were trying
      to pass over the walls of the ghetto because the Jews,Polish citizens were being starved slowly to death...
      There is now a thread about pope St pious 12.
      The very fact that pious has been canonized a saint means the Vatican archives which will be released will whitewash pious otherwise they will have to admit to having made a mistake with him...It's a bit like the bull riding in a rodeo,when the rider is thrown off there is a clown on hand to distract the bull from the fallen rider...
      It looks to me like Frankie da boss down at the Vatican is throwing some "archives " into the ring to show how honest and upright the church is and will be ….
      St pious the 12 loved Jews ONLY AFTER they converted to the "One true church "......

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Yes begging so no need for me to dream sulking polish crybaby, I am absolutely able to help make you look foolish, after all you make it so easy

Yes yes sulking polish crybaby, we both know i'm better than you and like Leszek Gondek have a life you could only dream of btw

Oh dear, here comes you not being very good at this thinking lark again....if I log on now and again and post something and in 54321 you reply like you have done 24/7 and I mention you live here 24/7 and have no life and you reply you have no life *insert excuse wahhhhh wahhhhhh living in pretend lawyer school, it means you live here 24/7, lol just like your life, more failure
        You're boring as fuck freddie, yes you do sit here 24/7 because you have nothing else to do, you're even more failure if you believe me what did/ do / will tell you about myself ahahaha moron

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
        Leszek Gondek researched this matter with great clarity and because of his impeccable credentials....[B]Leszek Gondek was a Polish lawyer, historian, essayist and writer specializing in the European as well as Poland's history of the 20th century. He was a son of Zdzisław and Janina née Wałęga. He was a lieutenant in Polish counterintelligence for a few years. Unlike you he was in an absolutely perfect position to know what he was talking about.

Leszek Gondek is a bullshitter and liar just like another bullshitter abd liar Jan Tomasz Gross and I have explained why and you have nothing to say about it either. I can basically have fun with you forever with you copy pasting your shit and me copy pasting mine, so please continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post

I did not say I had heard of Gondek,,I said he had international acclaim (I researched it ) Just because some ONE hasn't heard of a renowned scholar doesn't mean he doesn't exist or that his works are not accepted by peer scholars as truth..
          I had also not heard of the book Sasiedzi (neighbours ) but following all this kerfuffle there is now talk of translating it to Hebrew but I wouldn't be at all surprised if before that it appears in English....Polish shooting Poland in the foot...
          For your information the origen of this topic is the Polish law to outlaw anyone who demeans Poland followed by the law to prosecute anyone who associates official Poland with complicity in the collection of ,,,gassing , and burning of jews this is what caused the gasp of outrage especially in the Jewish communities in the world..
          About this matter you simply shriek your mantras ,,,there is no such thing as antisemitism,,no Poles were complicit in the holocaust,,
          All historians who do not agree with you are bullshitters..Your so called Facts are only your own opinions shouted louder and louder...Poles Were complicit in the holocaust and the Polish govt has passed a law against anyone saying that ,, and people can be sent to gaol for up to three years for saying the truth...
          Polish (blue ) police were complicit and they were paid by the puppet govt of Poland under Nazi supervision,,they accepted PAY to catch and roundup Jews,they also guarded the ghettos so that the jews could not escape and they took the food people mostly Jews were trying
          to pass over the walls of the ghetto because the Jews,Polish citizens were being starved slowly to death...
          There is now a thread about pope St pious 12.
          The very fact that pious has been canonized a saint means the Vatican archives which will be released will whitewash pious otherwise they will have to admit to having made a mistake with him...It's a bit like the bull riding in a rodeo,when the rider is thrown off there is a clown on hand to distract the bull from the fallen rider...
          It looks to me like Frankie da boss down at the Vatican is throwing some "archives " into the ring to show how honest and upright the church is and will be ….
          St pious the 12 loved Jews ONLY AFTER they converted to the "One true church "......
          You researched? ahahahah just like your newspapers researched jedwabne photos or better? Bunch of liars and backstabbers lol
          For your infomation. The origin of this topic is Act 447 and baseless jewish demands to return "their property" after 70 years which is of course ridiculous extorion attempt.
          And no. this is not the topic about baseless jewish accusations about Poland being complicit in holocaust which is of course nonsense and a lie. And actually Gondek and Gross have nothing but opinions Poland has all the facts

Comment

You're boring as fuck freddie, yes you do sit here 24/7 because you have nothing else to do,
            Says the guy who spends about 8 times more time here than DrSchadenfreude.

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            I have explained why
            really? I must have missed that

Comment

You're boring as fuck freddie, yes you do sit here 24/7 because you have nothing else to do, you're even more failure if you believe me what did/ do / will tell you about myself ahahaha moron

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm as interesting wise and clever as hell marcin no I visit here far less than you do to help you make a fool of yourself even though I have plenty to do

Oooops here comes more of you struggling with that old thinking lark again and failing as usual, I have never believed you sulking polish crybaby, I just mentioned what you stated, especially the part of you having no life is true of course silly boy

Leszek Gondek researched this matter with great clarity and because of his impeccable credentials....Leszek Gondek was a Polish lawyer, historian, essayist and writer specializing in the European as well as Poland's history of the 20th century. He was a son of Zdzisław and Janina née Wałęga. He was a lieutenant in Polish counterintelligence for a few years. Unlike you he was in an absolutely perfect position to know what he was talking about.

Estimates of the number of individual Polish collaborators vary according to the definition of "collaboration".
              [7] Estimates range from as few as 17,000 (by historian Leszek Gondek, who extrapolates from the number of death sentences handed out by theSpecial Courts of theresistance); to as many as several hundred thousand (including Polish officials employed by the German authorities; Blue Police officers; "labor service" workers; members of Poland's German minority; and even Poland's peasantry, which benefited from the wartime economy and tended to follow German orders).[3]

Keep on entertaining me my personal court jester/fool, it please your king and always will do

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                Says the guy who spends about 8 times more time here than DrSchadenfreude.
                He sits here all the time, actually just like you, I'm actually pretty busy at the moment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                really? I must have missed that
                Oh of course you did. All zionists always "miss" the facts that are not convenient for them

Comment

I'm as interesting wise and clever as hell marcin no I visit here far less than you do to help you make a fool of yourself even though I have plenty to do
                  You don't have anything to do old troll, in this forum or in life, no need to deny sad facts about yourself

Oooops here comes more of you struggling with that old thinking lark again and failing as usual, I have never believed you sulking polish crybaby, I just mentioned what you stated, especially the part of you having no life is true of course silly boy
                  Of course you did freddie, which is actually pretty lame of you, but since you are lame, there is no surprise here at all ahahahaha, nice saturday night on forum

[B]Leszek Gondek researched this matter with great clarity and because of his impeccable credentials....[COLOR=#252C2F][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=13px]Leszek Gondek was a Polish lawyer, historian, essayist and writer specializing in the European as well as Poland's history of the 20th century. He was a son of Zdzisław and Janina née Wałęga. He was a lieutenant in Polish counterintelligence for a few years. Unlike you he was in an absolutely perfect position to know what he was talking about.

Keep on entertaining me my personal court jester/fool, it please your king and always will do:
                  Actually you are mine and now you're being pretty boring for your master

Comment

You don't have anything to do old troll, in this forum or in life, no need to deny sad facts about yourself
                    Of course you did freddie, which is actually pretty lame of you, but since you are lame, there is no surprise here at all ahahahaha, nice saturday night on forum

Actually you are mine and now you're being pretty boring for your master
                    I have plenty to do silly boy, but I will always find time to laugh at you carrying your failure around here and sulking about me being better than you just as you do irl

Of course I didn't polish crybaby marcin, which is actually completely excellent of me and it is of no surprise you are angry I have always helped you to look foolish here, ahahahaha have a nice life on this forum

Actually you are mine....
                    Just more wishful thinking from your heart weirdo catholicophile pervert

Estimates of the number of individual Polish collaborators vary according to the definition of "collaboration".[7] Estimates range from as few as 17,000 (by historian Leszek Gondek, who extrapolates from the number of death sentences handed out by theSpecial Courts of theresistance); to as many as several hundred thousand (including Polish officials employed by the German authorities; Blue Police officers; "labor service" workers; members of Poland's German minority; and even Poland's peasantry, which benefited from the wartime economy and tended to follow German orders).[3]

Comment

I have plenty to do silly boy, but I will always find time to laugh at you carrying your failure around here and sulking about me being better than you just as you do irl
                      No you don't moron, you are always here waiting for your master to honor you with a reply just like you do now lol

Of course I didn't polish crybaby marcin, which is actually completely excellent of me and it is of no surprise you are angry I have always helped you to look foolish here, ahahahaha have a nice life on this forum
                      Of course you did moron, and actually this forumis the only nice life you have

Just more wishful thinking from your heart weirdo catholicophile pervert
                      Save your gay bullshit for someone actually intrested in it

btw

Comment

No you don't moron, you are always here waiting for your master to honor you with a reply just like you do now lol
                        Of course you did moron, and actually this forumis the only nice life you have
                        Save your gay bullshit for someone actually intrested in it

btw

Of course I do polish crybaby marcin, I just pop back here to watch you be a lab rat to help with my experiments into polish sulking

Of course I don't polish crybaby, my life is perfect and better than your clumsy yokel peasant existence and always will be

Actually you are mine

your master
                        Straight out of your weirdo catholicophile church training manual pervert

Comment

Working...
                        X