Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ISIS Fans be Banned from Returning to their Countries of Origin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should ISIS Fans be Banned from Returning to their Countries of Origin?

ISIS is falling over very badly and pretty much reduced to terrorist cells in places like Syria and Iraq. Now, instead of leaving their fates "in the hands of Allah", their Islam superfans want to come home.

Take for example Shamima Begum.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47248555

She's been captured in Syria and is presently begging to be allowed back into the UK "because she wants her child born in the UK". However, she is completely unrepentant about being in ISIS.

Firstly, should she be allowed back into the UK because she was born in the UK and has had UK citizenship - and in spite of her actions and continuing unrepentant views?

If she returned to the UK and her child born there, should her child be immediately taken off her on account of the danger posed by that child growing up in a cultist environment?

What sort of prison sentence should she get if she did happen to somehow return to the UK regarding her rather "interesting" timeline - legally a child of 15 or 16 when she did the Islam superfan thing of joining ISIS but now 19, adult and completely Islam brainwashed and apologist towards ISIS.

In general, are these fruitcakes so brainwashed into Islamic dogma that they are beyond redemption? Should these pigs even be considered for permission to be allowed to return? Or should they live out their lives in "Islamic Paradises" instead of the west which they so despise?

In here, fighting for army of another state and yes isis declared itself as "state" is an act of treason, and anyone who comes back as such "fighter" can only go back straight to the prison. I've once saw interview with such former isis fighter, brain fucked up beyong repair, he was speaking regular Polish and added some arabic words in every sentence, of course he's in prison right now

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      In here, fighting for army of another state and yes isis declared itself as "state" is an act of treason, and anyone who comes back as such "fighter" can only go back straight to the prison. I've once saw interview with such former isis fighter, brain fucked up beyong repair, he was speaking regular Polish and added some arabic words in every sentence, of course he's in prison right now
      So, should he even be allowed back into Poland? And if so, why should you accept him back?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

So, should he even be allowed back into Poland? And if so, why should you accept him back?
        No, to me such people are traitors and they have no place in society. The penalty for that in Polish law is up to 5 years in prison, but to me it seems too small.
        I'd support life imprisonment for any isis fighter that dares to come back here. You cannot really ban him from entering if he still has Polish citizenship and he hasn't resigned it. Also it's not possible to loose citizenship for committing a crime, so

Comment

If this entire issue isn't an example of how Multiculturalism is an utter failure, then I don't know what is. Why are we even discussing/debating this? Because stupid people foolishly voted for these governments to open the floodgates and now you have situations like this to deal with? I think the heart says to block and ban them but realistically and reasonably (based on law), how do you prevent them? If they were naturalized or were brought up (i.e. born in a Western country) there then they probably have citizenship from X Western country so if they go and fight for ISIS or go to the Middle East to join some conflict, then how do you deal with it when they decide to return? I think it's an idea to have them declared a traitor but you should have a good text for the legal case. I suppose, any foreign organization or army that is probably a danger to your society or country should be declared justification enough?
          Last edited by Tux1; 02-15-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

No, to me such people are traitors and they have no place in society. The penalty for that in Polish law is up to 5 years in prison, but to me it seems too small.
            I'd support life imprisonment for any isis fighter that dares to come back here. You cannot really ban him from entering if he still has Polish citizenship and he hasn't resigned it. Also it's not possible to loose citizenship for committing a crime, so
            I think after 5 year isolation imprisonment + live long stay in closed psychiatry will solve the question what to do with such mental disturbed individuals.
            Optimal is of course when they meet Allah while combat or got a final punishment in country where they got captured. In Iraq is it very likely that even a foreign person will be hanged in case of collaboration or being a part of ISIS. The western media is relatively silent but lot foreign ISIS members have been executed after they got captured in Iraq, even ISIS women.
            Is this not a wonderful example of equality? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
              If this entire issue isn't an example of how Multiculturalism is an utter failure, then I don't know what is. Why are we even discussing/debating this? Because stupid people foolishly voted for these governments to open the floodgates and now you have situations like this to deal with? I think the heart says to block and ban them but realistically and reasonably (based on law), how do you prevent them? If they were naturalized or were brought up (i.e. born in a Western country) there then they probably have citizenship from X Western country so if they go and fight for ISIS or go to the Middle East to join some conflict, then how do you deal with it when they decide to return? I think it's an idea to have them declared a traitor but you should have a good text for the legal case. I suppose, any foreign organization or army that is probably a danger to your society or country should be declared justification enough?
              In Polish law it's just any army other than ours and it's stated explicitly
              Whoever, being a Polish national, undertakes, without authorisation from a relevant authority, military duties in a foreign army or military organisation
              shall be subject to the penalty of the deprivation of liberty for a term of between 3 months and 5 years.

Comment

Absolutely. All choices in our lives have certain concequences. I do not believe in any positive change in any ISIS fan. Let them stay where they chose to be, hope the ISIS fan will never be allowed to come back to the UK, let her give birth and raise her kid in her chosen Islamic paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                  I think after 5 year isolation imprisonment + live long stay in closed psychiatry will solve the question what to do with such mental disturbed individuals.
                  Optimal is of course when they meet Allah while combat or got a final punishment in country where they got captured. In Iraq is it very likely that even a foreign person will be hanged in case of collaboration or being a part of ISIS. The western media is relatively silent but lot foreign ISIS members have been executed after they got captured in Iraq, even ISIS women.
                  Is this not a wonderful example of equality? LOL
                  The question of what happens to those in Iraq is an extremely interesting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/w...is-trials.html

Iraq seems to have an assembly-line judicial process of "death". Now, the really interesting one is how they are executing prisoners. They are doing it by hanging and not via "more efficient" methods for prisoners in their thousands such as firing squad. This is very Islamic - execution by firing squad would "draw blood" and therefore make these ISIS members martyrs.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

The question of what happens to those in Iraq is an extremely interesting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/w...is-trials.html

Iraq seems to have an assembly-line judicial process of "death". Now, the really interesting one is how they are executing prisoners. They are doing it by hanging and not via "more efficient" methods for prisoners in their thousands such as firing squad. This is very Islamic - execution by firing squad would "draw blood" and therefore make these ISIS members martyrs.
                    Commies in Poland after WW2 used similar type of fall-hanging as capital punishment. As on the execution of Saddam, it seems to be the standard procedure in Iraq.
                    Much funnier is the fact that they execute ISIS females as well, many of them foreigners. Somehow do their origin states don't oppose so vehemently capital punishments sentences of those deluded fucks, like it's often by drug smugglers in few east Asian states.

Comment

Commies in Poland after WW2 used similar type of fall-hanging as capital punishment. As on the execution of Saddam, it seems to be the standard procedure in Iraq.
                      From what I'd read, Saddam's mass-executions tended to be firing squad type things. I'd quite sure that Saddam's execution by hanging was in part not to draw blood and turn him into a shahid (martyr).

Hangings are a far more difficult form of execution to "get right" - more on that later.

Much funnier is the fact that they execute ISIS females as well, many of them foreigners.
                      Note that all the executions are by hanging. I suspect that many of the hangings are really gruesome affairs - with the executed dying in agony and suffering.

Getting a hanging "right" is extremely difficult. When the rope is the "right length", the executed drops, their neck is broken and death is quite instantaneous. The quivering you observe afterwards in some executed hanging there is the sort of postmortem twitching that can occur in people who have died but still have nerves active.

If the rope is too long, then the executed can be decapitated - it apparently happened to one of Saddam's henchmen who was also hanged.

Now, as I'd mentioned before about Saddam, they don't want to draw blood. Therefore, I have a terrible suspicion that executions by hanging of these ISIS fanboys and fangirls are going to be often as not extremely gruesome affairs. The Iraqi executioners will err on the side of making the ropes too short rather than risk decapitation and making these fanchildren Shahidi. A lot of them will be swinging and suffocating for up to 20 minutes or so rather than a quick death.

The Iraqis perhaps have worked all this out already regarding rope lengths. The mass executions are after all about "deterrent" and of course revenge by Shia against Sunnis putting Sunni Islam into full practice. "Religion of Peace" in action...

Somehow do their origin states don't oppose so vehemently capital punishments sentences of those deluded fucks,
                      Yes, for example, you don't hear Turkey saying too much about the huge numbers of ISIS Turks presently getting executed in Iraq. ISIS for now have outlived their usefulness to Erdogan's regime and returning ISIS fanboys and fangirls are presently competitors to his own Islamist fanclub.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked about how Donald Trump is making it so public statements that "European states should be taking back their 800 nationals from Syria who were with ISIS"! He is actually showing some real humanitarian concern here. What they could have done is simply left them to rot in Syria without saying a word - allowing events to take their due course and for them to fall into the hands of the Syrian government, who would naturally apply the same methodology as the Iraqis have for "solving" this problem of ISIS members.

As for the OP's person in question Shamima Begum - I don't like her chances. The opinion polls in Britain for her return split along the lines of 80% - don't return and 20% - can return. She's playing the classic Islamist game of "think of the children" - all part of what you see with Islamists going west. "Miraculously" they far often turn up 7-9 months pregnant. However, for her case, this is countered by "if you come back the kid is going to get taken off you so that it doesn't get "radicalised".

Even the Ummah is leaving her out to rot. ISIS has been a net negative for Islam - people have been learning what is really in Islam at a time when Islam doesn't have the strength to fully implement the agenda laid out in Islamic dogma. Islam is a bit like a James Bond baddie or a criminal gang leader - failure is punished in no uncertain terms.

like it's often by drug smugglers in few east Asian states.
                      Malaysia for example does - cultural appropriation from the British I guess, just like the Iraqis

Comment

Aussieinbg::"Hangings are a far more difficult form of execution to get right "..Absolutely if you want to break the neck,BUT, the special hangmans noose and the weighing of the person to determine the length of the drop etc etc isn't the moslem way...Moslems do it like in the old American west > put the lariat over his head,pull it tight then pull the horse out from under him and let him strangle..
                        Early English "squatters" hanged livestock thieves this way and because the hangees feet were not tied together they danced like waltzing matilda..

Comment

The traitors include the politicians and the government but no one is saying that here. I wonder why....oh, because, they support Israel.
                          https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mi...-idUKKCN1Q70WS

Comment

The traitors include the politicians and the government but no one is saying that here. I wonder why....oh, because, they support Israel.
                            Devoted religiously motivated terrorist has a value as useful idiot when you as government want to reduce human rights in your country and introduction of Orwellian totalitarianism , of course in name of fight against terrorism.
                            Last edited by Hades91x; 02-19-2019, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with Israel you have Israel on the brain...
                              If German law permits the return it permits it..
                              The question is what is there in German law which the state may use against people who go over the nations borders to fight for a foreign entity such as a charge of treason...
                              From memory an American who fights in a situation like this can have his citizenship revoked, BUT,how would he live in America ? would they chuck him out ? to where ? What if no other country would accept him ?
                              It has absolutely nothing to do with Israel, each country has its own laws,Tux1 you are just raving again, may you soon find health...

Comment

Working...
                              X