Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ISIS Fans be Banned from Returning to their Countries of Origin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

I don't think it has anything to do with Israel you have Israel on the brain...
    If German law permits the return it permits it..
    The question is what is there in German law which the state may use against people who go over the nations borders to fight for a foreign entity such as a charge of treason...
    From memory an American who fights in a situation like this can have his citizenship revoked, BUT,how would he live in America ? would they chuck him out ? to where ? What if no other country would accept him ?
    It has absolutely nothing to do with Israel, each country has its own laws,Tux1 you are just raving again, may you soon find health...
    I'm talking about regular posters here and I think it was obvious. I guess, not to you but that's understandable.
    The law can be changed and if it's an unethical law or a law that endangers the safety and security of the general population, that is sufficient reason to challenge that law and bring about changes. It's not just Germany that has this insane legislation, btw, as this is now a news topic in other countries including the UK and Canada. One should recognize the pattern here but I'm guessing most don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
      I'm talking about regular posters here and I think it was obvious. I guess, not to you but that's understandable.
      The law can be changed and if it's an unethical law or a law that endangers the safety and security of the general population, that is sufficient reason to challenge that law and bring about changes. It's not just Germany that has this insane legislation, btw, as this is now a news topic in other countries including the UK and Canada. One should recognize the pattern here but I'm guessing most don't.
      And you called me Arrogant,you sound like a dictator...
      Laws are usually made in " Catchup " that is the way of the world because we are human beings..
      What you are positing is a retroactive law and this in and of itself is questionable but not for a dictator...

Comment

Seems this piece of pigshit has lost her British citizenship:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47299907

Interesting though as to the reasons why the British Home secretary was able to do that legally.

My bets are that she bullshitted about not having dual Bangladeshi citizenship or there's some fun about her Dutch headchopper-convert husband and Dutch citizenship.

Comment

Aussieinbg::"Hangings are a far more difficult form of execution to get right "..Absolutely if you want to break the neck,BUT, the special hangmans noose and the weighing of the person to determine the length of the drop etc etc isn't the moslem way...Moslems do it like in the old American west > put the lariat over his head,pull it tight then pull the horse out from under him and let him strangle..
          Early English "squatters" hanged livestock thieves this way and because the hangees feet were not tied together they danced like waltzing matilda..
          Given that Shamima Begum has just lost her citizenship, she's one step closer to perhaps discovering this...

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
            Seems this piece of pigshit has lost her British citizenship:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47299907

Interesting though as to the reasons why the British Home secretary was able to do that legally.

My bets are that she bullshitted about not having dual Bangladeshi citizenship or there's some fun about her Dutch headchopper-convert husband and Dutch citizenship.
            I think he was "playing to the crowd",,it is one thing for him to "remove" her citizenship it is quite another to make it stick..
            I think there is some sort of international law which says that no country can make one of its citizens stateless,,even throwing her into the slammer is fraught with burden of proof..

Comment

I think he was "playing to the crowd",,it is one thing for him to "remove" her citizenship it is quite another to make it stick..
              I think there is some sort of international law which says that no country can make one of its citizens stateless,,even throwing her into the slammer is fraught with burden of proof..

And who will enforce that? ... UN? like uninvolved or unable... lol

Comment

I'm sure that British government legal advice has been raking up 100s of hours of legal fees already well before it had got to this situation determining who can and can't get excluded.

Being of Bangladeshi descent, it's extremely likely that she has automatic Bangladeshi citizenship - Bangladesh operates on the principle of so-called "jus sanguinis" or "citizenship by descent".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangla...ationality_law

Almost certainly, she had a father or a grandfather who was on the territory of Bangladesh when the war with Pakistan was on and after declaration of independence 1971 so unless she has somehow got rid of that through some legal process previously, she's off to the green fields and tropical villages and cities of Bangladesh, assuming she doesn't suffer something else in the meantime

Now, according to wikipedia and its references, she does indeed have a father who is very much a "late arrival" in Britian:

Begum was born to Bangladeshi parents in Tower Hamlets, East London, England in 1999. She was largely brought up by her mother Shahnaz Begum until 2007, when her father, Mohammad Uddin, moved to Britain.[3] She grew up in a two-bedroom council flat in Bethnal Green.[3] Begum is her parents' only child.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharmeena_Begum

She's almost definitely off to Bangladesh if she doesn't die in a concentration camp, one of Assad's prisons or whatever. She might consider brushing up her Bengali because she might needed it

The only fly in the ointment might be the following from Bangladeshi law:

Citizenship is acquired at birth when the identity or nationality of the parents is unknown.[2] In this regard, the child is assumed to be born to Bangladeshi nationals, and hence, given citizenship upon birth. However, this does not apply to the children of enemy aliens born in Bangladesh. It also does not apply to people residing illegally in Bangladesh or refugees in Bangladesh.[3] Enemy aliens are people who do not recognize the sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. Enemy aliens are also people whose country of citizenship is, or was, at war with Bangladesh at present or in the past.[3] Jus soli citizenship is conferred upon some Urdu-speaking people of Bangladesh since May 2008 by a High Court verdict (see below).
                However, I suspect that she probably hasn't given up her Bangladeshi citizenship - finding a Bangladeshi consulate or embassy on the ISIS territory might have been an ask... My bet is that she was stripped already of citizenship some time back and the announcement has only just been made. The Brits jumped in before the Bangladeshis to strip her of her citizenship.

Now, because she only now has Bangladeshi citizenship, the Bangladeshi government can't take that from her...

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                  And who will enforce that? ... UN? like uninvolved or unable... lol
                  UN doesn't even need to come into it. As explained in my previous post, the only possibility for the Brits not to be legally under international law able to strip her of British citizenship is if she had renounced Bangladeshi citizenship at some point.

There is absolutely no evidence that she has done this that we have seen so far.

Now, it if turns out that she has done exactly this prior to leaving Britain on her extended jihadi wet dream holiday, then her lawyer and others would need to be investigated for terrorist links...

But this not the case from what I've just seen on the news...

The little piece of pigshit is now whining like a stuffed pig about it being "unjust" that she has been stripped of her citizenship:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47301623

Also, the news article mentions that she has Bangladeshi citizenship as I had guessed in my previous post.

Anyways, she seems to presently have this idea that she can get Dutch citizenship via the fact that her husband is a Dutch convert to the headchopper death cult of Islam

Good luck with her obtaining things like marriage certificates and so on...
                  Last edited by aussieinbg; 02-20-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I'm sure that British government legal advice has been raking up 100s of hours of legal fees already well before it had got to this situation determining who can and can't get excluded.

Being of Bangladeshi descent, it's extremely likely that she has automatic Bangladeshi citizenship - Bangladesh operates on the principle of so-called "jus sanguinis" or "citizenship by descent".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangla...ationality_law

Almost certainly, she had a father or a grandfather who was on the territory of Bangladesh when the war with Pakistan was on and after declaration of independence 1971 so unless she has somehow got rid of that through some legal process previously, she's off to the green fields and tropical villages and cities of Bangladesh, assuming she doesn't suffer something else in the meantime

Now, according to wikipedia and its references, she does indeed have a father who is very much a "late arrival" in Britian:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharmeena_Begum

She's almost definitely off to Bangladesh if she doesn't die in a concentration camp, one of Assad's prisons or whatever. She might consider brushing up her Bengali because she might needed it

The only fly in the ointment might be the following from Bangladeshi law:

However, I suspect that she probably hasn't given up her Bangladeshi citizenship - finding a Bangladeshi consulate or embassy on the ISIS territory might have been an ask... My bet is that she was stripped already of citizenship some time back and the announcement has only just been made. The Brits jumped in before the Bangladeshis to strip her of her citizenship.

Now, because she only now has Bangladeshi citizenship, the Bangladeshi government can't take that from her...
                    Yes to all that,I would like to see her in Bangladesh as a warning to others,however, the burden of proof of her "illegal activities " is still on the British and there are people publicly asking ,,, in what way will her return endanger British people..Left wing snowflakes...

Comment

Yes to all that,I would like to see her in Bangladesh as a warning to others,
                      I can see a few future pieces in the press about her suffering persecution being "forced to go to a 3rd world shithole"...

Also, renouncing a citizenship to have only British citizenship in future will be a red flag for intelligence services to investigate.

It will make it much harder in future for Islamist groups trying to better implement peadophile Muhammad's sunnah and the Quran such as ISIS or Al Qaeda to get Western-based recruits.

however, the burden of proof of her "illegal activities " is still on the British
                      Travelling there and joining up with ISIS I think is enough. Collaborating actively with ISIS would also do it - that she was with them right until the end for example. In any case, with such a publicised case, I'm sure the Brits would find "brothers and sisters in Islam" who would testify against their "sister in Islam" to escape the chance to swing at the end of a rope...

Given what she's squealing like a pig presently about "unjust, unjust and unjust", I'm guessing that she's already been informed that she has no hope in hell of fighting it in the courts.

and there are people publicly asking ,,, in what way will her return endanger British people..Left wing snowflakes...
                      Teresa May probably thinks that Christmas has come more than 10 months early. Firstly, the Labour Party there has split because Jeremy Corbyn is a total wanker. Then Shamima Begum turns up like a whining pig. All of this is taking attention away from the mess that is Brexit and the Conservative Party's own problems. May's probably now considering herself to be electable again.

I'm sure that certain segments of the British political establishment will be cheering on the snowflakes to take a greater interest in the "persecution" of Shamima Begum....

Comment

I can see a few future pieces in the press about her suffering persecution being "forced to go to a 3rd world shithole"...

Also, renouncing a citizenship to have only British citizenship in future will be a red flag for intelligence services to investigate.

It will make it much harder in future for Islamist groups trying to better implement peadophile Muhammad's sunnah and the Quran such as ISIS or Al Qaeda to get Western-based recruits.

Travelling there and joining up with ISIS I think is enough. Collaborating actively with ISIS would also do it - that she was with them right until the end for example. In any case, with such a publicised case, I'm sure the Brits would find "brothers and sisters in Islam" who would testify against their "sister in Islam" to escape the chance to swing at the end of a rope...

Given what she's squealing like a pig presently about "unjust, unjust and unjust", I'm guessing that she's already been informed that she has no hope in hell of fighting it in the courts.

Teresa May probably thinks that Christmas has come more than 10 months early. Firstly, the Labour Party there has split because Jeremy Corbyn is a total wanker. Then Shamima Begum turns up like a whining pig. All of this is taking attention away from the mess that is Brexit and the Conservative Party's own problems. May's probably now considering herself to be electable again.

I'm sure that certain segments of the British political establishment will be cheering on the snowflakes to take a greater interest in the "persecution" of Shamima Begum....
                        French24 news at 1500hrs didn't seem to like the Begums chances of getting back to England..

Comment

UN doesn't even need to come into it. As explained in my previous post, the only possibility for the Brits not to be legally under international law able to strip her of British citizenship is if she had renounced Bangladeshi citizenship at some point.

There is absolutely no evidence that she has done this that we have seen so far.

Now, it if turns out that she has done exactly this prior to leaving Britain on her extended jihadi wet dream holiday, then her lawyer and others would need to be investigated for terrorist links...

But this not the case from what I've just seen on the news...

The little piece of pigshit is now whining like a stuffed pig about it being "unjust" that she has been stripped of her citizenship:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47301623

Also, the news article mentions that she has Bangladeshi citizenship as I had guessed in my previous post.

Anyways, she seems to presently have this idea that she can get Dutch citizenship via the fact that her husband is a Dutch convert to the headchopper death cult of Islam

Good luck with her obtaining things like marriage certificates and so on...

Most of those muslim new Europeans have double citizenship. This topic is even much bigger in Germany and Austria where Turks have obtain local citizenship and could got their former one again, that has been clear acting of Turkey and their citizens abroad against international law and agreement with their host countries.

In regard of this case, I'm surprised that UK shows so less enthusiasm to take this woman from her self prepared misery. Even with revoking of her citizenship. I suppose that had to arouse some desired effect, together with obvious propaganda in the media. It seems majority of people see revoking of citizenship of terrorists in a positive light, this was certainly not the desired effect.
                          Last edited by Hades91x; 02-20-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

French24 news at 1500hrs didn't seem to like the Begums chances of getting back to England..
                            I'd pretty much worked it out about 2 or 3 days ago. Who needs news services when wikipedia has all you need

I've checked out the Dutch escape hatch for her - I doubt that her headchopper husband can bring her there, especially since it is likely he'd be doing prison time on his return if not before.

She's going to need some Bengali language practice....

Comment

Most of those muslim new Europeans have double citizenship. This topic is even much bigger in Germany and Austria where Turks have obtain local citizenship and could got their former one again, that has been clear acting of Turkey and their citizens abroad against international law and agreement with their host countries.
                              I have a sneaking suspicion that Shamima Begum has opened a can of worms there - now people have it on their lips about revoking citizenships of those convicted of crimes. This is not just in Britain either. She's now a poster girl for doing this.

The borders for revoking citizenship due to terrorism have gone from "mass murder" to "participating in terrorist organisation subsidiary activities".

No wonder her Ummah are publicly pissed off with her - she's just made the net to catch terrorists and throw them out so much bigger.

I regard of this case, I'm surprised that UK shows so less enthusiasm to take this woman from her self prepared misery.
                              She crossed a red line. The cherry on the cake was her lack of emotion and remorse during her now infamous interviews in Syria.

What she "should have done" from the Islamic perspective is to quietly head off to Bangladesh without her citizenship and keeping things "smooth". She would have been looked after by the Ummah back in Britain with a few hundred pounds a month to soften the blow of living in a 3rd world shithole. The embarrassing episode of ISIS would have come to an end with barely a word spoken and it would have been business as usual for Islamists breeding as per peadophile Muhammad's sunnah and wishes and emigrating...

Rather like criminal gangs who "look after" members and keep them out of sight for awhile until things get calm again...

Interesting why she had done, from the Islamic perspective, such a braindead thing. Perhaps she was trying to save her headchopper hubby from a firing squad or swinging from a rope by focusing international attention on her "plight'... how romantic

Even with revoking of her citizenship. I suppose that had to arouse some desired effect, together with obvious propaganda in the media. It seems majority of people see revoking of citizenship of terrorists in a positive light, this was certainly not the desired effect.
                              I think that there might be more than one or two Turks and other immigrants in Germany, Austria and a few other places nervously going through the dilemma of giving up a citizenship or two... For sure the ones in Austria who should only be having Austrian citizenship must be literally shitting themselves now...

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that Shamima Begum has opened a can of worms there - now people have it on their lips about revoking citizenships of those convicted of crimes. This is not just in Britain either. She's now a poster girl for doing this.

The borders for revoking citizenship due to terrorism have gone from "mass murder" to "participating in terrorist organisation subsidiary activities".

No wonder her Ummah are publicly pissed off with her - she's just made the net to catch terrorists and throw them out so much bigger.
                                Nothing gets attention without an attempt of coordinated social engineering in establishment controlled media.
                                These shitskins are mostly low educated and handicapped through their inferior low IQ DNA and centuries of inbreeding that they don't understand many things.

Disloyalty to their new masters must be punished.

She crossed a red line. The cherry on the cake was her lack of emotion and remorse during her now infamous interviews in Syria.

What she "should have done" from the Islamic perspective is to quietly head off to Bangladesh without her citizenship and keeping things "smooth". She would have been looked after by the Ummah back in Britain with a few hundred pounds a month to soften the blow of living in a 3rd world shithole. The embarrassing episode of ISIS would have come to an end with barely a word spoken and it would have been business as usual for Islamists breeding as per peadophile Muhammad's sunnah and wishes and emigrating...

Rather like criminal gangs who "look after" members and keep them out of sight for awhile until things get calm again...

Interesting why she had done, from the Islamic perspective, such a braindead thing. Perhaps she was trying to save her headchopper hubby from a firing squad or swinging from a rope by focusing international attention on her "plight'... how romantic
                                IS has been created with money of Saudis and CIA weapons. Of course it was a honey pot for deluded Muslims and stupid opportunists who thought they can become somebody there while being nobody in the west.
                                I think she belonged to the first category of fanatic idiots who believed that Islam is peaceful, but others force Muslims into violence and destruction.

I think that there might be more than one or two Turks and other immigrants in Germany, Austria and a few other places nervously going through the dilemma of giving up a citizenship or two... For sure the ones in Austria who should only be having Austrian citizenship must be literally shitting themselves now...
                                Obstacles to obtain EU citizenship in many countries are definitely too low.

Comment

Working...
                                X