Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN: Israel might have commited war crimes in Gaza

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ar-crimes-army

UN investigators have accused Israeli soldiers of intentionally firing on civilians and said they may have committed war crimes in their lethal response to Palestinian demonstrations in Gaza.
    Yes, once again it shows true face of Israel and its facsist policies.

The panel said in a statement that it had found “reasonable grounds to believe that Israeli snipers shot at journalists, health workers, children and persons with disabilities, knowing they were clearly recognisable as such”.

From this article as well:

The panel acknowledged “acts of significant violence” from the demonstrators, who threw stones, molotov cocktails and in several cases explosives at the fence and Israeli troops behind it.

troops have been injured during the protests, and one soldier was killed by a bullet fired from Gaza.

The UN inquiry also found fault with the protest organisers, which include Gaza’s rulers, Hamas, for allowing the use of kites and balloons carrying cans of flaming petrol that have floated into Israel during rallies and torched fields.
    When civilians shoot bullets, throw molotov cocktails, explosive and petrol kites I think attacking them is self-defence.
    Civilians who bring their children to these "civilian" protests.....I have no words for.

Comment

Al Tattarus is all you need to know about to understand why Islamists in Gaza are more than happy to put civilians in the line of fire:

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/abu-y...jihad%E2%80%9D

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
        From this article as well:

When civilians shoot bullets, throw molotov cocktails, explosive and petrol kites I think attacking them is self-defence.
        Civilians who bring their children to these "civilian" protests.....I have no words for.

In such situation you use rubber bullets or water cannons

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          Al Tattarus is all you need to know about to understand why Islamists in Gaza are more than happy to put civilians in the line of fire:

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/abu-y...jihad%E2%80%9D
          404 Error

PAGE NOT FOUND

The page you are looking for could not be found. Please use the menu, back button, or search bar to navigate further.

Comment

This wahhhh wahhhhhhh revenge Jew this Israel that thread was brought to you by the now well known polish sulking crybaby marcin who couldn't care less about Palestinians but is having an epic sulking hissy-fit about Pompeo in Warsaw: Poland should give back Jewish properties from WW2 so is taking any opportunity to post any crybaby threads he can

OT, Israel is surrounded by the same fanatics that slaughter Westerners whenever they get a chance so it is perfectly reasonable they should defend themselves with extreme prejudice when under attack Also note the "might have" in the title UN: Israel might have commited war crimes in Gaza

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
              This wahhhh wahhhhhhh revenge Jew this Israel that thread was brought to you by the now well known polish sulking crybaby marcin who couldn't care less about Palestinians but is having an epic sulking hissy-fit about Pompeo in Warsaw: Poland should give back Jewish properties from WW2 so is taking any opportunity to post any crybaby threads he can

OT, Israel is surrounded by the same fanatics that slaughter Westerners whenever they get a chance so it is perfectly reasonable they should defend themselves with extreme prejudice when under attack Also note the "might have" in the title UN: Israel might have commited war crimes in Gaza
              Triggered much don't you

Yes of course you and the rest of zionists will support massacre of innocent Palestinian civilians and call it perfectly reasonable, nothing else could be expected from you

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                Yes of course you and the rest of zionists will support massacre of innocent Palestinian civilians and call it perfectly reasonable, nothing else could be expected from you
                your definition of innocent makes me think you suckled anti-semitism already from the tits of your mother .

Comment

your definition of innocent makes me think you suckled anti-semitism already from the tits of your mother .
                  Nothing wrong with my definition of innocent, treating civilians this way, even agressive civilians is against all internationally accepted standards, and yes fulfills the definition of a war crime

Comment

Nothing wrong with my definition of innocent, treating civilians this way, even agressive civilians is against all internationally accepted standards, and yes fulfills the definition of a war crime
                    "civilians" on a border with weapons targeting soldiers at the other side of the border are no civilians.

Comment

"civilians" on a border with weapons targeting soldiers at the other side of the border are no civilians.
                      From your own post
                      stones, molotov cocktails and in several cases explosives at the fence and Israeli troops behind it.
                      d
                      weapons yes but not guns.
                      Once again, rubber bullets, water canons, proportional action, just like Macron and the yellow vest protests

Comment

Triggered much don't you

Furious much aren't you that I see straight through your wahhhh wahhhhhhh revenge crybaby sulking thread

Yes of course you are sulking about poland and don't care about Palestinian civilians at all, nothing else can be expected from you

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Furious much aren't you that I see straight through your wahhhh wahhhhhhh revenge crybaby sulking thread

Yes of course you are sulking about poland and don't care about Palestinian civilians at all, nothing else can be expected from you
                          You cannot see through anything freddie so stop whining.
                          And of course I care about Palestinian civilians, you don't. You're just here to post usual zionist apologist crap and nothing else can be expected from you

Comment

And of course I care about Palestinian civilians, you don't. You're just here to post usual zionist apologist crap and nothing else can be expected from you
                            Do you care about the Palestinians even more now that the pope has been received in the gulf states,,,anything to get the Paedo priests off the front pages...

Comment

Oooops touched your nerves there marcin

Yup saw straight through your motives for this thread as did everyone else obviously, your clumsy faux "care about Palestinian civilians" isn't fooling anyone either You just started this thread because you are sulking about poland and nothing else can be expected from you

Comment

Working...
                              X