No announcement yet.

Mosque Attacks in New Zealand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine our beloved turkish guy going to 4chan in order to see what's happening there when it comes to this event

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

He's merely pointing out what people already know about these things. Amongst his ranting are some very correct facts that idiots try to cover up.

Meanwhile, Islamofascists are working very hard even today to make Brendon Tarrant look correct in his actions shooting up those mosques. For example, this call from Islamofascists from an organisation lead by Erdogan's son:

https://www.turkishminute.com/2019/0...ed-foundation/

This rant was in response to a bunch of women's demonstrators in Istanbul on the 8th of March supposedly jeering at the "call to prayer" - I've seen the video for more context and the women were jeering at far more than azzam blasting out of soundspeakers calling for Islamists to bang their heads against mosque floors. This was merely coincidental.

Still, it sent Islamists into sulk mode
      While there are stupids like you, ranting isn't really needed, you're giving enough ranting anyway to people you discussed, mark my words at everywhere you're realizing my greatness
      if you make greeks to dream of constantinople beginning from 1960s, then Turks will be organizing for another Vienna, as long as greece and armenia exists, third siege of Vienna is inevitable

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
        LOL, this man must be your relative
        https://newspunch.com/europe-pedophile-ring-bust/

This one looks like he would be a convert to Islam in prison - he's already following Muhammad's sunnah of being attracted sexually to children

Comment

While there are stupids like you, ranting isn't really needed, you're giving enough ranting anyway to people you discussed, mark my words at everywhere you're realizing my greatness
          You sound "disturbed" there.... what's wrong? Napoleon complex? Banging head too much in mosque? Too much weed?

if you make greeks to dream of constantinople beginning from 1960s, then Turks will be organizing for another Vienna, as long as greece and armenia exists, third siege of Vienna is inevitable
          Well - you keep "proving" the Christchurch mosque shooter right

You're just as bad as he is...

Comment

What in the actual? A whole bunch of my countrymen and women were murdered by some disgusting white trash subhuman and you're all in here acting like a bunch of dumb fucks. You're all shit, why haven't the mods locked this vile cesspool already?

Comment

Originally posted by CricketUSA View Post
              Yeah, I noticed as I read through his manifesto, that it sort of descended into incoherent chaos where he just seemed to be mad at everyone and everything -- including his own culture.
              Yes, he had completely lost it after some time into the text. It was just rant mode.

Now, here is why you don't go censoring stuff. Firstly, censorship over internet simply does not work anymore. Once released on internet, people will make copies almost immediately and that's it. Even the shooter video is out there now.

By censoring, you only make it more popular. All those who are ranting and raving about "Twitter, Facebook, Youtube" and so on "not acting quickly enough" merely encourage the Streisand Effect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

They in fact will in future be in part responsible for any future copycat shooter...

Originally posted by CricketUSA View Post
              Still, among his rantings, were gems of truth.
              Labelling anything which is critical of Islam as "Islamophobia" means that someone like Brenton Tarrant can actually say true things.

Those morons who tried to cover up things like the huge numbers of child sex rings in Britain have a lot to answer for, They are the ones who give people like Brenton Tarrant oxygen for his extremist views not based on any real evidence. It's very evident that they are inspired directly from Islam - over 20 sahih Ahadith encourage Muslims to have sex with children - and no amount of whining about "Islamophobia" is going to change the fact that Islam advocates peadophilia. The hadiths of Bukhari, Muslim and Dawad exists in thousands of dead tree sets around the world and on thousands of servers also, not to mention on 100s of thousands of mobile devices belonging to devout Muslims with these hadith collections on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Twizzla View Post
                What in the actual? A whole bunch of my countrymen and women were murdered by some disgusting white trash subhuman and you're all in here acting like a bunch of dumb fucks. You're all shit, why haven't the mods locked this vile cesspool already?
                "white trash subhuman"

What can be the kind of people saying things like that. Let's check his profile

- White
                - WK appearance
                - Same dull content as any SJW

Back to the post... abusive generalization, just insults like "white trash"... Hmmm... Wait, white? Ah, I got it, must be a typo mistake
                Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 03-15-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

What in the actual? A whole bunch of my countrymen and women were murdered
                  How do you know that they "where your countrymen" - "for whatever reason", they have not been releasing the names and nationalities even almost after 24 hours after the mosque shootings... And that is of course in spite of the Islamic urgency of trying to get a burial underway 24 hours after a death

Interesting to find out how many are actual New Zealand citizens... also what might be a fascinating figure is how many of them are illegally in New Zealand...

Also extremely interesting about how many who were at Al Noor mosque were hard core Salafis - if you understand a little about Islam, clothing and how beards are worn are just as telling of that person's affiliations as a Neonazi wearing a "88" symbol.... Just to educate you, Al Qaeda and ISIS are all part of this umbrella grouping. More on that later on....

This is not being apologist to the kook who shot up the mosques - it's also putting into perspective any future "this mosque was peaceful" shit that is going to make it to the media...

by some disgusting white trash subhuman
                  You're just as racist here as that Brenton Tarrant

and you're all in here acting like a bunch of dumb fucks. You're all shit, why haven't the mods locked this vile cesspool already?
                  Guess what?

Islam is the sort of death cult that encourages others to also kill. Usually, it's other Islamists killing other Islamists. This will give you a good idea about the number of terrorist attacks conducted by Islamists since 9/11 2001 around the world:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Perhaps 9 out of 10 are Islamists against other Islamists - just like any other criminal gang. That still leaves attacks numbering in the many thousands against people specifically because they are not Muslim.

Now, what happens when people get lied and bullshitted to with crap like "Islam is a religion of peace" - they take matters into their own hands. Also, those with other agendas such as white supremacists take that as a pure golden opportunity to promote their agendas by mixing up their crap with some truth. So, all those Islamist apologists who try to hide the realities of Islam with bullshit mantras of "Islam is peace" have a big degree of responsibility for handing extremists like Brenton Tarrant legitimacy

The real surprise is that there have been so few revenge attacks on targets like mosques thus far.

One of the fun pieces of news is that has recently emerged is that ISIS are threatening a revenge attack against the New Zealand Prime Minister:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...prime-minister

the very Jacinda Ardern who was into the "love and sympathy" "for all Muslim communities"....

Oh, yes, back to the people at Al Noor mosque in Christchurch.... salafi brothers of ISIS who are threatening Jacinda Ardern.... where are the Muslims condemning the threats and attacks on Jacinda Ardern????? I guess that Jacinda Ardern is a useful idiot...

Oh, where will you be when Islamists shoot up churches somewhere in the world "in revenge" - crawling back into your hole I bet like all the rest who whine about "Islamophobia".

Kooks like Brenton Tarrant are not welcome - nor should the death cultist Islamists who gave birth to him be either. Useful idiots like yourself who try to shut down open and frank discussions about what is really happening are also part of the problem and it is people like you who help give rise to Brenton Tarrant.

Comment

What??? Are far-right Islamophobic aussie terrorist pyssies are scared now instead of condemning their buddy in arms? he fled the area like a pssy for his life after massacring 49 unarmed civilians. Let’s hope all muslims can find the video of footage and watch it...

He had posted loads of Islamophobic posts on soical media, especially on facebook and twitter. He was reported to be in serbia many times and has names of serbian genociders written on his rifles, has serbian song playing in his car. Besides, he has been to bulgaria many times... hmmmm... aussieinbs, do you haven any connection with him? you know there have been many people found it suspicious about why you migrated to bulgaria leaving more wealthy country like australia. Maybe a branch? You post same stuff 24/7 on social media.

The fact is, I ALWAYS say, 4 000 000 white aussies (it isnt my number) must be deported or locked up in a remote island. He might be one of those:

***** Online records highlight Australia's convict past *****

More than 2 million Britons and an estimated 4 million Australians are related to convicts deported from Britain to Australia in the 18th and 19th centuries, geneaologists say.

The figures come as online family history sites www.ancestry.co.uk and www.ancestry.com.au launched what they said was the most comprehensive online collection of convict transit records from the 80-year period the policy ran.

Based on the records, demographics, birth rates, census data and migration and emigration patterns, the sites estimated 22 per cent of living Australians had a convict ancestor while there was a one in 30 chance for Britons.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-07-2...t-past/2512534

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                      Seems a gunman has gone out with an automatic weapon and shot up two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-...ities/10904306

So, what motivated him to attack these mosques?

Are they revenge attacks for previous Islamic attacks around the world?

Will Islamists launch revenge attacks in retaliation - as they usually do with such things?
                      Well, my position on this matter - the gunman has committed a crime that cannot be condoned even if we hate islamic terrorism and even if scum like gaymanpedo, sulkas and the like enjoy hearing the news on Western civilians killed in islamic terror attacks. Have no idea what can motivate someone kill civilians, even if we hate when islamist like minded rats enter the West filled with hatred towards the countries they come to and start residing in. Islamists love whining about 'revenge attacks' when they kill civilians in Europe for example and usually then such useful idiots twizzla style keep their non white trash LOL gobs shut as usually which shows how hypocritical islamofascists and their useful idiots are. I wonder where twizzla was when gaymanpedo made an attack thread on Australians and a particular user here and on Australia but indeed, we must take gaymanpedo style turks as a laugh and danger if such enter the West they hate so much.

So, what has been done in New Zealand is a crime but my position on islamic terrorism, terrorists and their useful idiotic supporters remain the same as my position on someone who kills civilians, gayman's and the like are no better with their hate spread and Westphobia.

As for revenge attacks, of course, islamists will use this crime to condone their future crimes when they kill in western places, as usually, there will be nothing surprising about it at all.

Comment

A tragedy and murder without sense, no doubt. But can't help the feeling that if muslims did this to non muslims, the muslim world would be celebrating

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

Well, my position on this matter - the gunman has committed a crime that cannot be condoned even if we hate islamic terrorism and even if scum like gaymanpedo, sulkas and the like enjoy hearing the news on Western civilians killed in islamic terror attacks. Have no idea what can motivate someone kill civilians, even if we hate when islamist like minded rats enter the West filled with hatred towards the countries they come to and start residing in. Islamists love whining about 'revenge attacks' when they kill civilians in Europe for example and usually then such useful idiots twizzla style keep their non white trash LOL gobs shut as usually which shows how hypocritical islamofascists and their useful idiots are. I wonder where twizzla was when gaymanpedo made an attack thread on Australians and a particular user here and on Australia but indeed, we must take gaymanpedo style turks as a laugh and danger if such enter the West they hate so much.

So, what has been done in New Zealand is a crime but my position on islamic terrorism, terrorists and their useful idiotic supporters remain the same as my position on someone who kills civilians, gayman's and the like are no better with their hate spread and Westphobia.

As for revenge attacks, of course, islamists will use this crime to condone their future crimes when they kill in western places, as usually, there will be nothing surprising about it at all.
                          Don't mix you people's characteristics with me, I'm against killing of civilians even during a war meanwhile your ancestors are anti-Semitic crusader barbarians but these attacks will be responded same way by Jihadists. There must be eye for an eye for justice, no one's blood is unneeded and unvaluable, so it'll be responded in same way. I've said this event is pregnant for new religious conflicts and Jihadists just added New Zealand and Australia to their blacklist. These countries are risky to visit at the moment. I'm sure you're too happy at the moment but in other corner, you've been scared of because of responsive attacks, aussie as well.

Comment

All non-Muslims here at the moment :
                            Crocodile tears(rogue tears)

Comment

Don't mix you people's characteristics with me, I'm against killing of civilians even during a war meanwhile your ancestors are anti-Semitic crusader barbarians but these attacks will be responded same way by Jihadists. There must be eye for an eye for justice, no one's blood is unneeded and unvaluable, so it'll be responded in same way. I've said this event is pregnant for new religious conflicts and Jihadists just added New Zealand and Australia to their blacklist. These countries are risky to visit at the moment. I'm sure you're too happy at the moment but in other corner, you've been scared of because of responsive attacks, aussie as well.
                              Wait a minute. But that was one isolated case, please don't blame all NZ citizens for that event, their relligion is the relligion of peace
                              Muslims are just a bunch of disgusting hypocrites. And no, this event does not give you right to publicly threaten with retaliation

Comment

Working...
                              X