No announcement yet.

Australia's unstoppable external debts rising proportional to its skyscrappers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia's unstoppable external debts rising proportional to its skyscrappers

In last 30 years, the country is living its weakest period in its history. Based on the last numbers, the country's external debts is 126% of its total Gross Domestic Production which is risky. If it continues so, the government must take serious steps like the Greece did, decreasing minimum wage and increasing taxes which may hit serious inflation increasing.

decreasing minimum wage and increasing taxes doesn't increase inflation, lel

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
      decreasing minimum wage and increasing taxes doesn't increase inflation, lel
      No it does, depends on your country's dependency on foreign productions.. you see it when you attempt to buy a stuff of 150euros when your minimum wage falls from 300euros to 150euros

Comment

Why are you so interested in Australia’s economy? It’s not a significant country on the world stage. Australia is a regional power at best. Even Mexico’s economy is more significant.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
          Why are you so interested in Australia’s economy? It’s not a significant country on the world stage. Australia is a regional power at best. Even Mexico’s economy is more significant.
          aussieinbg makes me interested in Australia, I know it's a place even the Earth's itself has forgotten. I mean, somehow a huge continent with 24 million population You know aussies are killing everything that they don't want, lately they've missed a lot of round against ostriches(ostrich victory ).

Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-10-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
            aussieinbg makes me interested in Australia, I know it's a place even the Earth's itself has forgotten. I mean, somehow a huge continent with 24 million population You know aussies are killing everything that they don't want, lately they've missed a lot of round against ostriches(ostrich victory ).

OK...but he’s not even in Australia. He’s an expat living in Bulgaria. Most Western nations are indebted anyway, so Australia’s situation is no worse than many other nations.

Australia’s not a country that interests me. Too far from everything. And upside down seasons. And they drive on the wrong side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
              No it does, depends on your country's dependency on foreign productions.. you see it when you attempt to buy a stuff of 150euros when your minimum wage falls from 300euros to 150euros
              Just like you are discovering in Turkey's economy right now

Inflation rate in Australia is less than 2% - in Turkey about 20% officially and much higher when you unfudge the figures.

Minimum wage in Australia is $28,768 US per year. In Turkey it's $8,410 as of 1 January 2019.

Halve Australia's minimum wage and you are still earning more than double what you can earn in Turkey. Unfortunately for Turkey, the way the economy is going there right now, the wage that will be halving soon is in Turkey, not Australia.

Still, you can dream and pretend that things are going badly in other parts of the world as in Erdogan's Islamofascist dictatorship sultanate, if that somehow makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Just like you are discovering in Turkey's economy right now

Inflation rate in Australia is less than 2% - in Turkey about 20% officially and much higher when you unfudge the figures.

Minimum wage in Australia is $28,768 US per year. In Turkey it's $8,410 as of 1 January 2019.

Halve Australia's minimum wage and you are still earning more than double what you can earn in Turkey. Unfortunately for Turkey, the way the economy is going there right now, the wage that will be halving soon is in Turkey, not Australia.

Still, you can dream and pretend that things are going badly in other parts of the world as in Erdogan's Islamofascist dictatorship sultanate, if that somehow makes you feel better
                Hahah what a fool, I've been witness for rising of Turkish minimum wage from 1101 TL to 2020TL in last 5 years and decreasing of Greek minimum wage from 876euros to 583 euros(33% decrease) as of austerity politics which is australia is applying at the moment. If your government doesn't get away of external debts, they'll have to decrease your minimum wage and increasing working hour.
                Working hour is 8 hours in Turkiye at the moment with 2020TL monthly minimum wage which was about 1600TL for 2018.
                I can guess our minimum wage will be 5000TL as of 2025 with the current numbers and yours will follow downside way same as Greece of which external debts were over 200% which followed -3 to -9% yearly economical narrowing which Australia will most probably share the same destiny.
                So if your minimum wage is currently 2397AUD for per month, it'll decrease 18,56%(based on greek external debts and minimum wage drop) and will be 1952 AUD, so aussie, you're luckier than greeks but you know Turkiye will soon seize U.S markets in Middle East, Africa and Asia, even in Europe by starting serial productions of domestical vehicles, engines, semi-conductors and that time your economically will seriously take damage.

Comment

Working...
                X