Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK court rejects turk extradition request for media boss because he will be tortured

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK court rejects turk extradition request for media boss because he will be tortured

Dwarf religious gangster dictator rancid turdogan is furious that the UK will not extradite back to turkey these decent Turks who just wanted democracy. May FETO and any other brave Turkish freedom fighters always have success in their fight against this barbaric turk dictatorship and the dirty animals that follow turdogan's orders

With turdogan trying to cheat his loss at the election at the moment there has never been a better time for decent Turks to rise up and fight against this barbaric dictatorship

A judge has dismissed as “politically motivated” an extradition request by the Turkish government for a dispossessed media proprietor to be sent for trial in Ankara.
    Judge John Zani also refused the application on the grounds that extraditing Hamdi Akin İpek and three other Turkish nationals would put them at risk of serious mistreatment.

İpek, whose newspapers and TV stations have been confiscated by Turkish officials for criticising the regime of the president, Recep Tayip Erdoğan, appeared alongside the other men at Westminster magistrates court on Wednesday.
    Delivering his ruling, Zani said he was “satisfied that this is a politically motivated prosecution”. If they were returned to Turkey, he added, there would be a real risk of breaches of Article III of the European Convention of Human Rights, which states no one should be subjected to torture, degrading treatment and punishment.

Speaking after the hearing, İpek, the chairman of the Koza-İpek Group, said: “The Turkish government has waged a campaign of harassment and intimidation against me, my family and my employees for the past three years, for no reason other than I am perceived as an opponent of the Erdoğan regime.

“These attacks have seen the regime unlawfully seize the businesses and assets of the Koza-İpek Group, which was founded by my father and has traded with an impeccable reputation for more than 70 years. The group’s media outlets have been closed down because our balanced coverage occasionally included material that was critical of the government. Worst of all, my brother, Tekin, was arrested and has been in prison for more than three years on baseless grounds and with no access to justice.
    “In the last six months, these attacks have made their way to British shores. I have been followed in London and secretly filmed by those acting on behalf of the Erdoğan regime. I have received dozens of death threats, provoked by the actions of those at the highest level of the Turkish government.
    “There are thousands of other businessmen, judges, civil servants and journalists who are unable to make their case due to the collapse of democracy and the rule of law in Turkey. The human rights abuses taking place are unacceptable for any civilised country and action must be taken urgently to end this.”

VIVA FETO and may brave freedom fighter Fethullah Gulen become the rightful leader of Turkey.

LOL

Everything that triggers Erdogan is funny, this guy and Turkish government look often like a pack of little angry Chihuahuas
    I hope for a soon regime change there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
      Everything that triggers Erdogan is funny, this guy and Turkish government look often like a pack of little angry Chihuahuas
      Everything that triggers any turks here is funny I've had more entertainment from these angry sulking turk crybabies than any of the other countries put together

As for regime change a turk civil war would be hilarious however I would prefer dwarf religious gangster dictator rancid turdogan stay in power, only he with his retarded izlumic Napoleon complex can truly flush turkey down the toilet to be even more of a third world shthole

LOL

Comment

Turkish government look often like a pack of little angry Chihuahuas
        Ahahaha I some how missed the part about these retarded sulking turks being like angry little doggies

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Ahahaha I some how missed the part about these retarded sulking turks being like angry little doggies

LOL
          Yeah.... we are gray wolves...
          GRRRRR...GRRRRRR!!!
          Those sulking turks here in forum are really sometimes not from this world. I thought people who want to improve their English have some mental horizon and opportunities that an Anatolian Shepard who sleeps with his sheep doesn't have. But I was wrong.

Comment

Those sulking turks here in forum are really sometimes not from this world. I thought people who want to improve their English have some mental horizon and opportunities that an Anatolian Shepard who sleeps with his sheep doesn't have. But I was wrong.
            The turks that post in this forum only joined the site too improve their sulking and they have been a great example at this

Comment

Like this...

Comment

Working...
              X