Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK court rejects turk extradition request for media boss because he will be tortured

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK court rejects turk extradition request for media boss because he will be tortured

Dwarf religious gangster dictator rancid turdogan is furious that the UK will not extradite back to turkey these decent Turks who just wanted democracy. May FETO and any other brave Turkish freedom fighters always have success in their fight against this barbaric turk dictatorship and the dirty animals that follow turdogan's orders

With turdogan trying to cheat his loss at the election at the moment there has never been a better time for decent Turks to rise up and fight against this barbaric dictatorship

Judge John Zani also refused the application on the grounds that extraditing Hamdi Akin ?pek and three other Turkish nationals would put them at risk of serious mistreatment.

?pek, whose newspapers and TV stations have been confiscated by Turkish officials for criticising the regime of the president, Recep Tayip Erdo?an, appeared alongside the other men at Westminster magistrates court on Wednesday.
    Turkey, he added, there would be a real risk of breaches of Article III of the European Convention of Human Rights, which states no one should be subjected to torture, degrading treatment and punishment.

Speaking after the hearing, ?pek, the chairman of the Koza-?pek Group, said:

seize the businesses and assets
    I have received dozens of death threats, provoked by the actions of those at the highest level of the Turkish government.

VIVA FETO and may brave freedom fighter Fethullah Gulen become the rightful leader of Turkey.

LOL

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
    Everything that triggers Erdogan is funny, this guy and Turkish government look often like a pack of little angry Chihuahuas
    I hope for a soon regime change there.
    Like this...

Leave a comment:

• DrSchadenfreude
    replied
    Those sulking turks here in forum are really sometimes not from this world. I thought people who want to improve their English have some mental horizon and opportunities that an Anatolian Shepard who sleeps with his sheep doesn't have. But I was wrong.
    The turks that post in this forum only joined the site too improve their sulking and they have been a great example at this

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Ahahaha I some how missed the part about these retarded sulking turks being like angry little doggies

LOL
    Yeah.... we are gray wolves...
    GRRRRR...GRRRRRR!!!
    Those sulking turks here in forum are really sometimes not from this world. I thought people who want to improve their English have some mental horizon and opportunities that an Anatolian Shepard who sleeps with his sheep doesn't have. But I was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• DrSchadenfreude
    replied
    Turkish government look often like a pack of little angry Chihuahuas
    Ahahaha I some how missed the part about these retarded sulking turks being like angry little doggies

LOL

Leave a comment:

• DrSchadenfreude
    replied
    Everything that triggers Erdogan is funny, this guy and Turkish government look often like a pack of little angry Chihuahuas
    Everything that triggers any turks here is funny I've had more entertainment from these angry sulking turk crybabies than any of the other countries put together

As for regime change a turk civil war would be hilarious however I would prefer dwarf religious gangster dictator rancid turdogan stay in power, only he with his retarded izlumic Napoleon complex can truly flush turkey down the toilet to be even more of a third world shthole

LOL

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X