Donald Trumps reelection chances.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trumps reelection chances.

The 2020 Presidential election is officially underway. Trump is in his 3rd year as President. He has accomplished nearly all of his campaign promises and his base is solidly behind him. His approval rating has increased by 50% since he was elected. Do you think he will be reelected to be President of the United States? How do you think the world would react if he is?

Do you think Donald Trump will be reelected in 2020
    I'm American: Yes
    20.00%
    I'm American: No
    10.00%
    I'm not American: Yes
    46.67%
    I'm not American: No
    23.33%

I voted not american/no because I'm hoping for a heart attack.

Not that I consider him worse than ye average american president. Regan was a similar calibre of incompetent too

Comment

I think Trump would be re-elected for another term. Hopefully he would resign before the next election and the GOP would find a younger candidate to replace him. There are too many old men in U.S. politics.

As for how the world would react, who cares? Americans decide whom they want for President and the rest of the world deals with their choice.

Comment

If I would be an American I would consider Trump as a traitor, he did nothing in interest of majority who elected him.
        In normal world Trump had no chances to win again, but in this clown world where lobby organizations win elections is everything possible.

Comment

Can I get the option "I don't give a damn" please? I would like to vote as well.

Comment

I don't know of anybody on the political scene at the moment, let alone among the announced candidates, who has the presence, charisma, and natural dominance to measure up to Trump in debates or in media coverage.

For me, therefore, it's a "yes" with reservations. I'd be more confident in that prediction had he delivered in any substantial way on his core campaign promises, but even without that, I can't see him being seriously challenged at this stage.

Comment

When D Trump was running for office about 55% of Americans felt that America was getting SKROOD in almost every trade agreement they had signed up to and America had high unemployment..
              Over the last couple of years Trump has changed the opinions of his base, he brought down unemployment in the rustbelt flyover states,,and he has shaken up the NAFTA deal,chucked out the Iranian deal, is renegotiating with the EU on several tarrifs,,
              He has made many many Americans feel Proud again to be Americans and they are holding up their heads,,,they will not easily abandon him...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
                When D Trump was running for office about 55% of Americans felt that America was getting SKROOD in almost every trade agreement they had signed up to and America had high unemployment..
                Over the last couple of years Trump has changed the opinions of his base, he brought down unemployment in the rustbelt flyover states,,and he has shaken up the NAFTA deal,chucked out the Iranian deal, is renegotiating with the EU on several tarrifs,,
                He has made many many Americans feel Proud again to be Americans and they are holding up their heads,,,they will not easily abandon him...
                I agree with what you wrote. President Trump certainly shook things up and got things done as only a strong personality can. He tied up many loose ends and started a dialogue with Kim. I just wish he would be more presidential and younger...

Comment

I'm not American and think he will be reelected.

If I were American I would not vote for him though. Since I'm not American I actually don't care.
                  I hope he manages not to start 3rd world war. Anything else he can do as he pleases.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

As for how the world would react, who cares? Americans decide whom they want for President and the rest of the world deals with their choice.
                    Yeah that's a bit of unfortunate truth

that said the US foreign policy isn't really affected that much by who they have in the president's office

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

...US foreign policy isn't really affected that much by who they have in the president's office

Comment

Obama was acting by his own presidential decree,,,Trump was acting according to law....

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Obama was acting by his own presidential decree,,,Trump was acting according to law....

Comment

Well, wen Trump got elected for the first time , i thought good!.........now the rest of the world, will see what a joke it is?

But nobody seems to get it..................................lol

Dont care,who wins the (re)elections............same old, same old(bs)

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by Sneek1e View Post
                              Well, wen Trump got elected for the first time , i thought good!.........now the rest of the world, will see what a joke it is?

But nobody seems to get it..................................lol
                              If Trump is a joke, China wouldn't remove term limit from Xi

But it seems you do not get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X