This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame roof fire.

Do you think main stream media overreacts with coverage about this happening. ?
    1. yes, it's a welcome deflection from real problems
    20.00%
    2. no... it's terrible
    50.00%
    3. meh... i don't care and I like when churches, mosques and synagogues burn
    20.00%
    4. WTF is Notre Dame
    10.00%

Yes and no.

It's a true disaster and the lost of such cathedral and the masterpieces inside is priceless. I'm personally afraid that the organ had been damaged more than what they told us, despite Olivier Latry (one of the "main" organist) said from the first news he got.
    For the population, this cathedral is also a symbol, and seeing it being destroyed is kinda like seeing the identity of the country being destroyed.

That being said, the usual politician and scumbags are trying to use this event and the feelings of the Catholics or the French to get some benefits, they are pushing the knife and moving it again then show how nice they are by saying that they will give money or restore it "within the 5 next years" while nobodys knows how much the building had been damaged so far.
    They are also overreacting because they think that Notre Dame was immortal, which is a complete bullshit obviously, but which make the things worst by intensifying the previous feelings of the people.
    Also, they are overreacting because most of them are notorious hypocrites who wanted the culture and the patrimony to be destroyed or, at best, don't give a fuck about it. Few days ago, Notre Dame was endangered because of the lack of funds (they also made a national lotery for patrimony few months ago, and kept the money for themselves...) and now the money is flooding for patrimony, lel wtf? Not talking about all those people generally worshipping the churches being destroyed or, like few years ago in notre Dame, being vandalized by the femen (when it's not the müsli).

Same, they don't talk about those thousand of muslies, leftists and post-colonial butthurts being very happy about it. Worst, they jumped on the "this is an accident" without any evidence of anything. For sure the most probable case is the accident, yet the way they claim it is just insane.

Ps: For the organ I'm talking about (there are 3 in the cathedral):

Comment

The reaction of so peaceful muzzies is of course disgusting like the whole population of them. They want be eternal enemies and they become ones soon.
      On the other hand there churches were always a reason to demand money, it's not the first roof that burned after the bishop/priest considered that his sheep's willingness to spend money for the church is too low.
      Practically making a new steel, aluminum roof for this building is a matter of less than a month, with modern technology and productivity.
      I'm afraid 1000 year old oaks aren't so common as in medieval to build this roof as it was before.

by the way I heard organ live in Cathedral here which isn't worse than those in Notre Dame... and the live impression where you lung vibrates because of low frequencies is phenomenal. Probably no one vid can give such impression unless you don't hear it on a sound system that can play 5hz sound at 100 db
      Last edited by Hades91x; 04-18-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
        The reaction of so peaceful muzzies is of course disgusting like the whole population of them. They want be eternal enemies and they become ones soon.
        On the other hand there churches were always a reason to demand money, it's not the first roof that burned after the bishop/priest considered that his sheep's willingness to spend money for the church is too low.
        It's indeed not the first church that has burned, the Cathedral of Nantes has burned in similar circumstances. However it's the first time that Notre Dame has burned in 850 years (but people often forget that it has been highly vandalized during the revolutions) and that's the main probleme since people think it's symbol of France, that it wil be eternal and so one.

It's not about being a simple church either, it's the place where many kings have been inside, it's the place of many relics, many masterpieces and as I said, the greazt organ which is one of the most important organs that have ever been made. Thus, the cathedral was also under the responsabilities of the state, and they failed to take care of it.

Practically making a new steel, aluminum roof for this building is a matter of less than a month, with modern technology and productivity.
        I'm afraid 1000 year old oaks aren't so common as in medieval to build this roof as it was before.
        Yes... And this is a scary thing that those people at the head of the country could do... As for the oaks, there are pretty good management of the forest in France and GErmany for a while now, but I doubt it will be easy to find, not 1000 years old oaks, but 2-300 years old ones.

by the way I heard organ live in Cathedral here which isn't worse than those in Notre Dame... and the live impression where you lung vibrates because of low frequencies is phenomenal.
        Well, if you want to compare two organs, it's better to comapre the same tune, preferably witht he same conditions. There are very ngood ones over the world or sure, but the great Organ of Notre Dame has a peculiar history too that goes with the history of the cathedral in addition to its inner qualities.
        Playing daddy Bach, Cochereau was not bad there:

Comment

I voted no it's terrible. I would have the same opinion with any beautiful structure steeped in history destroyed. Plus it was a Gothic structure so even worse to be partially destroyed, Gothic is wonderful.

Comment

I’ve been to the Cathedral a few times and was sad to see it burn. Montmartre is also an imposing church...actually, Paris has a lot of imposing monuments, buildings and streets.

Comment

The yellow jackets are aghast at the money available for restoring the cathedral but not for them...
              The English mossies are screaming for money for grenville towers...

Comment

Do you think main stream media overreacts with coverage about this happening. ?
                I can't vote because you must add 5. Notre Damned

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                  Don't cry next time because someone drew your beloved prophet or don't threaten the life of a boy making a lame joke about poeple in the Mecqua next time, you'd expose, again, the double standards you are so good at making

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Don't cry next time because someone drew your beloved prophet or don't threaten the life of a boy making a lame joke about poeple in the Mecqua next time, you'd expose, again, the double standards you are so good at making
                    You're proving mine right being as always
                    French psychology after Notre Dame fire(WW2 German annexation) LOL

Comment

French psychology after Notre Dame fire(WW2 German annexation) LOL
                      As long as it's not after a drawing, a joke or just seeing an evil white, I guess that they are thick skinned in comparison to some people

Ps : If you're not able to make a proper joke on this event, just try to find someoen who made a good one and copy paste it instead because I saw some funny ones, often not from a certain community being more into crybabiism again, bismillah bismillah
                      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-18-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

The difference is gayboypedo is if this was another disaster in turkey no one wouldn't bother rebuilding anything, it is all a shthole in the firstplace

Comment

No they do not overreact. Distaster for all the Catholics

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                            No they do not overreact. Distaster for all the Catholics
                            Then other than the Gothic building itself being partially destroyed I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever suspicious catholic pedophile/priest defending polish crybaby

*Disaster

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Then other than the Gothic building itself being partially destroyed I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever suspicious catholic pedophile/priest defending polish crybaby

*Disaster
                              I wasn't talking to you weirdo. Catholics don't need sympathy of leftist trolls

Comment

Working...
                              X