X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
    "So, you don't seem to show much care and consideration for the some 377 million birds killed by feral cats every year."
    Such a ridicilous excuse! There is mind and logic(which you don't surely), how can cats be successful on this, do the Australian wild cats have wings or what? Since my chilldhood, I've probably seen thousands of cats but didn't witness of a cat's successfully hunting a bird. You're behaving bigotly as always and talking by the mentality of cruel people ruling your country(and you're not better than them)
    Maybe turkish cats are lame, because the one in my garden successfully rekt birds while jumping from a oak and then let the dead body withjout eating it the least

Leave a comment:

• Elishar
    replied
    This is cruel ! Wild cats are ancestors of all pet cats. Currently I'm sending e-mails to Australian animal right organizations and requesting from you to reach Australian Animal Right activists and organizations by e-mail to stop this barbaric act and inhuman behavior!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/26/a...ntl/index.html

Hmmm,,,this would be a good opportunity for Australia to use hallall sausage...
    Cayman_wolvon,,,do you keep a pet cat ? do ANY of your friends keep cats,or a dog maybe..Don't you have to sterilize your house if a cat enters ???
    Most of the cats in turkey do not have owners,they live on garbage and hunt rats and mice and birds and I have personally seen a cat kill and eat a snake several times...
    You were just looking for an opportunity to attack Australia...

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    I’m still wondering why there was no outcry for the brutal massacre of innocent pigs and cats on New Zealand’s subantarctic Islands. The vicious New Zealand Crusaders exterminated mother pigs and their piglets, mother cats and their kittens without the slightest bit of pity. No respect for life.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Poor kittens Save the cats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Of course, why not? Did you know that you're being fined in Turkiye when you attempt to kill hunting-forbidden animals meanwhile Australians are trying to get rid them all out of the world. I couldn't think what would they do against humans during a war if they're behaving against animals such cruel.
    They must not kill them, they must get rid them out of urban areas, even instead of killing them, they can make them escape by shooting rounds at sky which Turkish villagers do against wild dogs, wolves and hawks.
    Cats are domesticable animals, I don't know what kind of damage they're taking from cats.
    Talking like a fanatic whom is really angry with the Australians for some weird reasons

What you don't seem to understand is that domesticated cats are in nothing a "hunting-forbidden" species, the evidence is even in your article, Australia encourage to kill them. The other point, and you show it very well by admitting that you don't know what kind of damage they are talking from cats in a lame attempt to taunt is that you have absolutely no background in elementary-school-level of biology... The ferral cats are killing way too many endemic species and are getting more and more throught the years to the point that some species are already extincts because of them and that some others are in a critic position.

But I'm not seeing any cry baby out of you. Why don't you want to see facts? you're reaching to light speed to escape when it comes to facts
    There are various laws in Turkiye to prevent hunting animals, including wild cats:
    Wild cats and ferral cats are not the same. Wild cat is felis silvestris silvestris while domesticated and ferral cats are felis silvestris catus. The first doesn't exist at all in Australia, the second is an invasive especies.
    Who's running away when it comes to facts because he wants to make a rant on Australia again?

(For Turkish citizens, may change for tourists)
    According to the Central Hunting Commission (MAK) decision of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs in 2016-2017 period, protected species and fines for shooting these species were announced. The list of prey and wild animals, which the Ministry has determined for this year, is the first in the list of the Anatolian Wild Sheep and wild sheep and the leopard known as the Anatolian Pars. The penalty for shooting these animals is 75 thousand TL. The penalty for shooting the fallow deer in the list of 70 thousand TL, hook horned mountain goat and brown bear 15 thousand pounds, striped hyenas and karakulak 13 thousand pounds, red deer and wild goat hit the penalty of 12'şer thousand was determined.
    Other animal species and penalties are prohibited in the list as follows:
    "Mediterranean monk seal 8 thousand TL, gazelle 7 thousand 500 TL, lynx 6 thousand TL, otter, wild cat and reed cat 3 thousand 200 TL, 3 thousand thousand pounds of deer, wolf, palace and arrow hedgehog 1000 TL, badger, poppy, All species in squirrels family with the skunk, kakim, and squirrels are 300 TL, the tail is 150 TL, the mammal and all other species from reptiles is 500 TL. "
    Source : https://www.yenisafak.com/avlanmasi-...lar!-h-2499717
    Like almost every countries. I dare to say that Australia also forbid cruelty toward animals and have jailed some French nuts mistreating marsupial out there

That being, once again, wild cats aren't ferral nor domesticated cats. Ferral cats are domesticated cats that came back to the wild and, in the case of Australian, became an invasive species unlike in Turkey or Europe. Are rabbits invasive in Turkey? Because they are in Australia
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-27-2019, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

And feral cats derived from pet / domestic cats have this unfortunate habit of also mauling pet cats that they come across. This is one reason why many in Australia who own a pet cat would like to see feral cats gone. Cats kill more than 1 million birds in Australia every day, new estimates show

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-...imates/9013960

So, you don't seem to show much care and consideration for the some 377 million birds killed by feral cats every year...

Then of course there are diseases from cats, particularly wild ones. There are many bacterial diseases that transmit from cats to humans. One of the worst ones potentially is rabies. Rabies infection from wild cats:

https://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions...al/c_ct_rabies

Australia fortunately does not have rabies in its animals. Wild cats are a potential vector of transmitting this horrific disease.

Rather "strange" that you are so concerned about animal rights in Australia when there are massive abuses of animal rights in Turkey. So where are those animal protection laws in Turkey? Or are they forgotten about?

Not to mention the huge numbers that will undoubtedly occur during halal slaughter of animals - on the rise in Turkey as it Islamises:

Warning: far crueller images than that you would see from feral cats which eat poisoned baits. Viewer discretion advised.

When are we going to see your letter writing campaign against halal slaughter?

Oh, a picture of a cat near a mosque near Istanbul.... seems you are framing the topic also in terms of cats + Turkey.

This brings up the very first question. Who is going to feed all those cats that hang around mosques when Turkey goes bankrupt?

Erdogan is inflicting cruelty on cats in Turkey by his terrible economic policies.

"So, you don't seem to show much care and consideration for the some 377 million birds killed by feral cats every year."
    Such a ridicilous excuse! There is mind and logic(which you don't surely), how can cats be successful on this, do the Australian wild cats have wings or what? Since my chilldhood, I've probably seen thousands of cats but didn't witness of a cat's successfully hunting a bird. You're behaving bigotly as always and talking by the mentality of cruel people ruling your country(and you're not better than them)

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Nobody cares about your murdered Saudi anymore. That’s a cold fact. He was a flash in the pan. Australia’s cat holocaust will be even less newsworthy. New Zealand brutally murdered innocent pigs and cats on the Auckland Islands and nobody cared. Nobody will care about Australian feral cats either...
    My murdered Saudi? My? I can't understand the mentality you people are living in You see when animal activists of Australia occupy streets, then you can calculate the economical damage they'll give to Australia.
    Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-27-2019, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

"Omg Australia have made an holocaust of an invasive species that threatened the whole ecology of an island of the size of a continent, murderous Australians! "

If you want to make a rant about Australia, it would have been better to make a rants about the numerous invasive species that had been introduced in Oceania... Rabbits, cats, rats, foxes, pigs...
    Of course, why not? Did you know that you're being fined in Turkiye when you attempt to kill hunting-forbidden animals meanwhile Australians are trying to get rid them all out of the world. I couldn't think what would they do against humans during a war if they're behaving against animals such cruel.
    They must not kill them, they must get rid them out of urban areas, even instead of killing them, they can make them escape by shooting rounds at sky which Turkish villagers do against wild dogs, wolves and hawks.
    Cats are domesticable animals, I don't know what kind of damage they're taking from cats.

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    Which would have make you able to be bitching about NZ and North America as well without having any proper counter argument to justify this shit.
    Instead you prefer to make an usual rant and being a crybaby because of some ferral cats getting removed from a place they are massacring billions animals from endemic species each years.

And please, don't call them wild cat while puting a picture of a domestic/ferral cat... A wild cat is half bigger and has more fur, at least the European one (which also live in Anatolia).
    But I'm not seeing any cry baby out of you. Why don't you want to see facts? you're reaching to light speed to escape when it comes to facts
    There are various laws in Turkiye to prevent hunting animals, including wild cats:

(For Turkish citizens, may change for tourists)
    According to the Central Hunting Commission (MAK) decision of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs in 2016-2017 period, protected species and fines for shooting these species were announced. The list of prey and wild animals, which the Ministry has determined for this year, is the first in the list of the Anatolian Wild Sheep and wild sheep and the leopard known as the Anatolian Pars. The penalty for shooting these animals is 75 thousand TL. The penalty for shooting the fallow deer in the list of 70 thousand TL, hook horned mountain goat and brown bear 15 thousand pounds, striped hyenas and karakulak 13 thousand pounds, red deer and wild goat hit the penalty of 12'şer thousand was determined.
    Other animal species and penalties are prohibited in the list as follows:
    "Mediterranean monk seal 8 thousand TL, gazelle 7 thousand 500 TL, lynx 6 thousand TL, otter, wild cat and reed cat 3 thousand 200 TL, 3 thousand thousand pounds of deer, wolf, palace and arrow hedgehog 1000 TL, badger, poppy, All species in squirrels family with the skunk, kakim, and squirrels are 300 TL, the tail is 150 TL, the mammal and all other species from reptiles is 500 TL. "
    Source : https://www.yenisafak.com/avlanmasi-...lar!-h-2499717

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied
    Originally posted by bsgsbkht View Post
    I think I understand why this Moslem, who blames Westerners for the murder of Christians by his Moslem comrades, sympathises with the cats. Both are noxious feral pests that need to be removed from lands where they don't belong.
    Sure crusader sure You can't clean your bloods of your bloody history by blaming others by unexisting-concretely unproven events which meant to be slander.

***American Historian Justin McCarthy "There is no Armenian genocide, genocide has been committed against Muslim people by Armenians."
    ***British Historian Prof. Dr. Norman Stone: "I'm ready to scream, Turks didn't do any genocide, it was commited against Muslim population of Eastern Turkiye by Armenians" (Additional: to make them afraid and escape from Armenians' beloved "Free Christianofascist - Greater Armenia", Muslims were brutally killed by Armenians, by hanging them to trees or firing them alive in center houses after taking them all together)
    ***American historian Guenter Lewy: "There is no any Armenian genocide that was done by Turks, there documents are unfounded"

Muslim empires like Ottoman and Umayyad have respected Christian-Judaist believes always while Crusaders have massacred them, commited crimes like cannibalism, ethnic cleansing and rape.
    Look and see, Protestant Americans and Orthodox Soviet raped Catholic French-German during WW2 meanwhile max thing Ottomans have done was recruiting child age kids to adapt them Muslim being and loyality to Ottoman empire that the proof is existance of Slavic-Greek-Armenian Christians at present.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...dox_Christians

Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 04-27-2019, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bsgsbkht
    replied
    I think I understand why this Moslem, who blames Westerners for the murder of Christians by his Moslem comrades, sympathises with the cats. Both are noxious feral pests that need to be removed from lands where they don't belong.

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I'm not surprised that you care more for cats who are a desaster in an ecosystem they don't belong to......but you don't care for a couple of hundred Christians killed by your brothers.
    Since you're a daydreamer, you're caring a lot for non-existing - unproven events with exaggerated numbers, you must look from the good side, we've allowed them to live in Anatolia from century 11 to century 20, if we didn't kick them in century 11 but in century 20, it just makes them the responsible for it, not us.
    But the ones who are responsible kicking of christian population out of Anatolia are allied powers: british, french and russian.

If today there are no any greeks and armenians in Anatolia(there are but only a few thousands or crypto under Kurdish and Laz identify), responsible for it are british, french and russians.
    Ankara and Istanbul have a lot of active churches, BTW how about active Mosques in Athens and Erivan? They couldn't active any single Mosque because their arrogance is such high.
    Even through there are active Mosques in Europe and Western Thrace of Greece, both European countries and Greece are currently too busy with closing up active Mosques by excuse slander of "radicalism" to prevent Muslims to worship.

2018, President Erdoğan is opening a restored Bulgarian church in Istanbul "Iron Church"

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    This is cruel
    I'm not surprised that you care more for cats who are a desaster in an ecosystem they don't belong to......but you don't care for a couple of hundred Christians killed by your brothers.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    This is cruel ! Wild cats are ancestors of all pet cats.
    And feral cats derived from pet / domestic cats have this unfortunate habit of also mauling pet cats that they come across. This is one reason why many in Australia who own a pet cat would like to see feral cats gone. Cats kill more than 1 million birds in Australia every day, new estimates show

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-...imates/9013960

So, you don't seem to show much care and consideration for the some 377 million birds killed by feral cats every year...

Then of course there are diseases from cats, particularly wild ones. There are many bacterial diseases that transmit from cats to humans. One of the worst ones potentially is rabies. Rabies infection from wild cats:

https://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions...al/c_ct_rabies

Australia fortunately does not have rabies in its animals. Wild cats are a potential vector of transmitting this horrific disease.

Currently I'm sending e-mails to Australian animal right organizations and requesting from you to reach Australian Animal Right activists and organizations by e-mail to stop this barbaric act and inhuman behavior!
    Rather "strange" that you are so concerned about animal rights in Australia when there are massive abuses of animal rights in Turkey. So where are those animal protection laws in Turkey? Or are they forgotten about?

Not to mention the huge numbers that will undoubtedly occur during halal slaughter of animals - on the rise in Turkey as it Islamises:

Warning: far crueller images than that you would see from feral cats which eat poisoned baits. Viewer discretion advised.

When are we going to see your letter writing campaign against halal slaughter?

Oh, a picture of a cat near a mosque near Istanbul.... seems you are framing the topic also in terms of cats + Turkey.

This brings up the very first question. Who is going to feed all those cats that hang around mosques when Turkey goes bankrupt?

Erdogan is inflicting cruelty on cats in Turkey by his terrible economic policies.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

You may forget this event but history never forgets and one day it'll be a headache for Australia, many Australians will regret of their Australian born and whole World will remember this event as "Australians have had murdered 2 million wild cats wildly, which one is wilder?"
    If people are such wild against animals, I couldn't even think what they would do against humans.
    "Omg Australia have made an holocaust of an invasive species that threatened the whole ecology of an island of the size of a continent, murderous Australians! "

If you want to make a rant about Australia, it would have been better to make a rants about the numerous invasive species that had been introduced in Oceania... Rabbits, cats, rats, foxes, pigs... Which would have make you able to be bitching about NZ and North America as well without having any proper counter argument to justify this shit.
    Instead you prefer to make an usual rant and being a crybaby because of some ferral cats getting removed from a place they are massacring billions animals from endemic species each years.

And please, don't call them wild cat while puting a picture of a domestic/ferral cat... A wild cat is half bigger and has more fur, at least the European one (which also live in Anatolia).

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

Kashoggi? do you know how Kashoggi was murdered? he has been killed brutally which is even difficult to explain, by an electric saw. This event made me to remember Saudi people and their kings as barbaric as Kashoggi's murderers.
    We in Istanbul here see a lot of cats at street, the pet cats, live at streets but they're not attacker as coming from a wild cat tribe which was domesticated by humans to hunt rats during Ancient Egyptian times.
    2 million isn't a small number, these animals can be domesticated and can adopt to humans.
    Nobody cares about your murdered Saudi anymore. That’s a cold fact. He was a flash in the pan. Australia’s cat holocaust will be even less newsworthy. New Zealand brutally murdered innocent pigs and cats on the Auckland Islands and nobody cared. Nobody will care about Australian feral cats either...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X