X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danermark leads a genocide against dolphins

Shocking News Thousands Of Dolphins Killed By Tradition In Denmark

https://science-andinfo.blogspot.com...XahkcJY4Gf2oM0

Why don't you use that other awful vapid account you made a fool of yourself with by trying to be edgy and ominous and then sulking about no one taking any real interest in you

Psssst, put Persian in your list of languages

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
      Why don't you use that other awful vapid account you made a fool of yourself with by trying to be edgy and ominous and then sulking about no one taking any real interest in you

Psssst, put Persian in your list of languages
      Hi Turkish Mongolian

It is like you are talking about yourself and trying to project it on others. You are old Turkish man over 40 years old who hides behind a fake account with no profile photo and you still stalking little men like me. You are a sick gay and pedophile.

I don't speak Persian but you seem obsessed with Persians because the Persians who used to rape your grandmothers. isn't right Mr, Turkish Mongolian pedo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverman95 View Post

Hi Turkish Mongolian

It is like you are talking about yourself and trying to project it on others. You are old Turkish man over 40 years old who hides behind a fake account with no profile photo and you still stalking little men like me. You are a sick gay and pedophile.

I don't speak Persian but you seem obsessed with Persians because the Persians who used to rape your grandmothers. isn't right Mr, Turkish Mongolian pedo.
        Yup it's you for sure You sound angry, are you ok?

Comment

Yup it's you for sure You sound angry, are you ok?
          I am fine thanks and what about you ?!

Comment

I am fine thanks and what about you ?!
            Better than you as always

This new sockpuppet account of yours is the dullest one yet, your threads and posts are awful and bland and your desperation to be noticed is embarrassing, just delete your account now and try and salvage what little dignity you don't have left

Comment

If it's a genocide, why do the dolphins come back every year there? Or do you suppose that, every year, a new population/group specifically come to this island?

This tradition, being discutable as it is, is way less problematic for the species than industrial fishing.

Comment

Better than you as always

This new sockpuppet account of yours is the dullest one yet, your threads and posts are awful and bland and your desperation to be noticed is embarrassing, just delete your account now and try and salvage what little dignity you don't have left
                If they are awful then you would not take attention to them and you would not even be here arguing with me. You would just ignore them and block me lol
                The fact that you are here crying like a little chicken show a lot how you envy me and how jealous you are from my great posts!!

Comment

If they are awful then you would not take attention to them and you would not even be here arguing with me. You would just ignore them and block me lol
                  The fact that you are here crying like a little chicken show a lot how you envy me and how jealous you are from my great posts!!
                  Then not only are you vapid and dull but you are also ignorant, here let the good doctor explain....
                  schadenfreude

/ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/

noun
                  • pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
                  I'm not arguing with you poor simpleton, I'm simply enjoying your misfortune and failure and laughing at you

Comment

Then not only are you vapid and dull but you are also ignorant, here let the good doctor explain....
                    schadenfreude

/ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/

noun
                    • pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
                    I'm not arguing with you poor simpleton, I'm simply enjoying your misfortune and failure and laughing at you

You are the pig who used to live in Australia and now you are in Turkey sucking Turkish dicks lol
                    I am not a liar or someone like you who tries to try like a dick. I am here just to troll and have fun and i don't care if you laugh at me or insult as long as you are here arguing and commenting and taking attention to my posts. You seem one of my first victims. You realize that you are the only one who came to comment on my post lol which makes you the faster stupid.

Comment

You are the pig who used to live in Australia and now you are in Turkey sucking Turkish dicks lol
                      I am not a liar or someone like you who tries to try like a dick. I am here just to troll and have fun and i don't care if you laugh at me or insult as long as you are here arguing and commenting and taking attention to my posts. You seem one of my first victims. You realize that you are the only one who came to comment on my post lol which makes you the faster stupid.
                      Oh dear, you even failed at that as I have out trolled you in your own fail troll thread making me as I have already mention....better than you

Comment

Oh dear, you even failed at that as I have out trolled you in your own fail troll thread making me as I have already mention....better than you

Doesn't matter. I am not here to win or fail. I am here to make my posts active so many members can view them. one of my posts got over 2000 views. I need more trolls like you in my posts to make them active. Thanks for your comments, you are like a good slave for me who serves my posts lol

Comment

Doesn't matter. I am not here to win or fail. I am here to make my posts active so many members can view them. one of my posts got over 2000 views. I need more trolls like you in my posts to make them active. Thanks for your comments, you are like a good slave for me who serves my posts lol
                          Then you even failed at that because you failed

One of your posts got 2000 views all from you lonely girl

You're welcome to my comments, i'm always available to make a fool of you and of course.....be better than you and make you furious

Comment

Then you even failed at that because you failed

One of your posts got 2000 views all from you lonely girl

You're welcome to my comments, i'm always available to make a fool of you and of course.....be better than you and make you furious

Views can't be repeated by same person. i view the post then it is count as one view for always and other members view it then it counts their single view and so on so 2000 members from this site have seen my post and great arguments are spreading through the world showing the truth. at the moment there are 2000 online member on this site so i made the whole site viewing my post lol i am big winner but that is just the start, you haven't seen any thing yet.

Comment

Views can't be repeated by same person. i view the post then it is count as one view for always and other members view it then it counts their single view and so on so 2000 members from this site have seen my post and great arguments are spreading through the world showing the truth. at the moment there are 2000 online member on this site so i made the whole site viewing my post lol i am big winner but that is just the start, you haven't seen any thing yet.
                              Yes they can so you have failed yet again clumsy imbecile

Yes I can't wait to see some more of you atrocious failing here, not only is it hilarious it always reminds me i'm better than you and I already have seen everything you have, just your awful failure

Comment

Working...
                              X