Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Yes they can so you have failed yet again clumsy imbecile

Yes I can't wait to see some more of you atrocious failing here, not only is it hilarious it always reminds me i'm better than you and I already have seen everything you have, just your awful failure

I am not going to teach you basic computer stuffs

The only one who is failing here is you and you failed since you knew that i am the troll who used to visit you once by once and always kick your ass and make you cry then i go and come back again and kick your ass and since i kicked your ass a lot, you never forget me and you always know me when i come back so congratulations to you my little, you have a good memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverman95 View Post

I am not going to teach you basic computer stuffs

The only one who is failing here is you and you failed since you knew that i am the troll who used to visit you once by once and always kick your ass and make you cry then i go and come back again and kick your ass and since i kicked your ass a lot, you never forget me and you always know me when i come back so congratulations to you my little, you have a good memory.
      Translation = boo hoo

Comment

Translation = boo hoo

I am busy now
        I have a lot of posts to post lol

Comment

I am busy now
          I have a lot of posts to post lol
          Then you better hurry up

Comment

Then you better hurry up

The forum is dead. I don't see any one from old members except you little cunt. I will wait until they show up

Comment

The forum is dead. I don't see any one from old members except you little cunt. I will wait until they show up

You sound angry

Comment

I don't even need to open that to know it's not dolphins but a type of whale and it's not denmark but faroe islands, lel

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                  I don't even need to open that to know it's not dolphins but a type of whale and it's not denmark but faroe islands, lel
                  Because it was him I didn't even click the link So from what you wrote he even failed at that too, what a loser lol

Comment

Shocking News Thousands Of Dolphins Killed By Tradition In Denmark

https://science-andinfo.blogspot.com...XahkcJY4Gf2oM0
                    It is very sad that there is no willingness to abandon such a barbaric tradition as it has no place in the 21st century. Mankind is the biggest pest on this planet. No animal kills for pleasure except for man.

There are surely better ways of proving manhood than killing poor creatures, only those idiots are too stubborn and stupid to realise it. Even small children are allowed to watch the slaughtering, so they can easily become convinced that that is something normal. But it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ergulis View Post

It is very sad that there is no willingness to abandon such a barbaric tradition as it has no place in the 21st century. Mankind is the biggest pest on this planet. No animal kills for pleasure except for man.
                      Cats do, well depending how one defines pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

Just cope and paste that title in google

Shocking News Thousands Of Dolphins Killed By Tradition In Denmark

Comment

I know the tradition, you need to just look at the pic in your news to see it's not a dolphin lel

dunno why they keep repeating falsities

Comment

I think it isn't relevant at all if those are some whales or dolphins as it does not make it less barbaric and pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ergulis View Post
                              I think it isn't relevant at all if those are some whales or dolphins as it does not make it less barbaric and pointless.
                              parroting bad info constantly is just bad no matter the cause

Comment

Here I have to agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X