No announcement yet.

There are only 3 countries in the world without a Rothschild owned central bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only international superpower in the world at the moment is the United States. Neither Russia nor China are superpowers. India is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
      Is there a duet of Tibaldi and Netrebko???
      Renatta Tebaldi? She's Italian, not Indian...and Netrebko lives in Austria now...

Originally posted by bsgsbkht View Post
      The only international superpower in the world at the moment is the United States. Neither Russia nor China are superpowers. India is a joke.
      Actually, this whole topic about the Rothschilds controlling world banking is a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Renatta Tebaldi? She's Italian, not Indian...and Netrebko lives in Austria now...

Actually, this whole topic about the Rothschilds controlling world banking is a joke...
        So now you know how I feel about Indian music,I was totally pissed off when the beatles started playing around with it...
        The Rothchilds ,, yes,, they only have themselves to blame but I am sure they don't miss the limelight..

Comment

I was tempted to ask which of the two is a bigger joke in my original post.

​---

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
          The Rothchilds ,, yes,, they only have themselves to blame but I am sure they don't miss the limelight..
          But it does make for fine cinema.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

Comment

Indian classical music??? What's that?
            Some stuff thats not mainstream anymore I guess.

Naw its about derailing a shit post from a guy who comes up with weird topics :P
            Last edited by CaptainRish; 05-31-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainRish View Post

Naw its about derailing a shit post from a guy who comes up with weird topics :P
              Yeah, that’s a good thing to do. It’s also fun. Totally crazy topics are fun. If someone starts a flat earth topic, I could defend it quite well...

Comment

Yeah, that’s a good thing to do. It’s also fun. Totally crazy topics are fun. If someone starts a flat earth topic, I could defend it quite well...

Silverdude should start one. Although you know what they say. If the world was flat, cats would have knocked everything off the edge of the world by now

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermann95 View Post

Poland is already controlled by Jewish politicians.
                  Ah so that's why Poland is in serious argument with israel right now and refuses to pay money to jews...

Comment

bsgsbkht, I've been noticing such thing, and I know for sure that all the profit you can make - it's the decisions you prefer to make, and before every decision you have to analyze and make the correct decision, right?.. The last time I've been writing business plan for the company Inbox Loan, that asked me about it when they were about to sign a contract with me. But before signing it, I decided to learn a lot of information needed for it, that's how I found an article about inboxloan reviews, and analyzed every of it, just to make sure that I'm doing everything good with it.

Comment

The connection here is capitalism, not Jewish people. Honestly, I don't care much about the Rothschilds in particular because they are only a few of the financial magnates who effectively rule the world. I certainly won't deny that capitalist financial institutions have massive, coercive power. I think that is a huuuge problem. But the blame for that problem lies precisely on financial magnates and wealthy capitalists in general, both Jewish and gentile.

Comment

Originally posted by commieboy68 View Post
                        The connection here is capitalism, not Jewish people. Honestly, I don't care much about the Rothschilds in particular because they are only a few of the financial magnates who effectively rule the world. I certainly won't deny that capitalist financial institutions have massive, coercive power. I think that is a huuuge problem. But the blame for that problem lies precisely on financial magnates and wealthy capitalists in general, both Jewish and gentile.
                        Do you believe in the confrontation between Russia and the United States? The Russian National Bank is subordinate to the US Federal Reserve ... private bank. Mafia. The Zionist dirt (bandit capital) can not be an effective control. It's stealing ... robberies and murders. Zionists killed two German bankers (economic relations with the USSR).

I will not be surprised if an European Führer will be a Jew again in the near future. And the whole West will applaud him.

Merkel and the Ukrainian Jew.

Last edited by dmitri11; 07-12-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

There's no Jewish conspiracy, but there could be Khazar conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by drax_absolute View Post
                            There's no Jewish conspiracy, but there could be Khazar conspiracy.
                            It was an African conspiracy. Do you like their food?

https://images.24ur.com/media/images...642.jpg?v=d64a

Comment

Working...
                            X