European elections 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European elections 2019

To all European citizens: Do you go voting? ....if so what will you vote for?

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-you...eard/elections

Now this is a farce, No I do not go voting.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/summary/gl...c_deficit.html

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
      Now this is a farce, No I do not go voting.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/summary/gl...c_deficit.html
      some of the parties have on their programme to install more democratic decision-making procedures - for example in direct national referendums
      some also fight for more national autonomy
      Last edited by Suna123; 05-23-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

But the problem is European Parliament itself not the parties. EU parliament doesn't have too much power, even though its competence was increased in Lisbon treaty, but it's still quite small compared to national parliaments. EU parliament should choose EU Commission, then we can say it can affect something.

Comment

I'll gona vote. I think, this election, as a every elections are unusual. We, as a Europeans, have oportunity to change something.
          I'll vote Pirate party.

Comment

Right from the mouth of Valéry Giscard d'Estaing himself (a man that pratically created alone this shit), the European election is useless because we would vote for people who have no real power in EU.

Now I consider voting for an anti-european party or maybe making a blank vote voting for Mr hankey using a toilet paper.

Comment

I'll vote for ultra conservatives "Konfederacja". Braun is dangerous (charismatic, eloquent, lawful evil with religious obsession about zombie jew) he finds better his places in Brussels than here in national parliament where he could cause much more damage. Korwin is at least funny and wracked western journalists in interviews who underestimated him.

Otherwise there is no party here that would fit to my political mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                To all European citizens: Do you go voting? ....if so what will you vote for?

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-you...eard/elections

We had the elections yesterday. I did vote for the main liberal party.
                It looks like the labour party (PvdA) is the biggest winner here. They have candidate EU Commission president Frans Timmermans. He attracted many votes. The party itself has been losing voters for years.

The main anti-EU party FvD was another big winner. In recent provincial elections they had the largest share of the vote. This time, they came fourth. It was somewhat a surprise the pro-EU share of the vote increased.
                Last edited by Boliches; 05-24-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boliches View Post

We had the elections yesterday. I did vote for the main liberal party.
                  It looks like the labour party (PvdA) is the biggest winner here. They have candidate EU Commission president Frans Timmermans. He attracted many votes. The party itself has been losing voters for years.

The main anti-EU party FvD was another big winner. In recent provincial elections they had the largest share of the vote. This time, they came fourth. It was somewhat a surprise the pro-EU share of the vote increased.
                  The vote is today in France, there is no big anti-EU party and the only two that exist will probably not get 5% or if they do, it won't be more than that. I voted for one of them, the other being leaded by a piece of shit who wanted to abandon his fellow companions to get a sit in EU parliament for sure...
                  I did that because I'm in favour of a Frexit and that, even if Parliament has absolutely nopower, I think that it can make the idea a bit greater among people living in France + annoy all those europeists.

Comment

There is some power associated with the EU parliament. Economic power: a friend sold her rooftop apartment in Strasbourg for a tidy profit thanks to the EU establishing itself in that city.

Just think...had the EU established in Vannes, you'd be rich right now...

Comment

I think the Germans were quiet clear with their statement regarding Europe
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPlrfGNcQe0

Comment

Ahahahahahah France made my day today

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                          Ahahahahahah France made my day today

Only pro-european propagandists. Funily, the one that leads is one of the biggest user of doublespeak when it comes to European Union.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                            There is some power associated with the EU parliament. Economic power: a friend sold her rooftop apartment in Strasbourg for a tidy profit thanks to the EU establishing itself in that city.

Just think...had the EU established in Vannes, you'd be rich right now...
                            I wouldn't since I would immediately die from nausea and diarrhea seeing how ugly would turn my city.

Comment

I went to the polls only because there were the elections for the local council of my city (Florence), but I did not vote for the european parliament.

Comment

Working...
                              X