X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suna123
    started a topic European elections 2019

European elections 2019

To all European citizens: Do you go voting? ....if so what will you vote for?

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-you...eard/elections

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

It can, the whole part belonging to Eu's stuff is ugly in Strasbourg. Else, brest turned ugly after the war since it had been destroyed, it's only about some weird grey blocs now...
    I don't think so. The EU Parliament is well-harmonized, as is the ARTE building. Parts of Strasbourg (Neudorf mostly) have those big grey buildings but even these are charming when compared to those we have in North America. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. (ugliness as well, probably.)

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No, Strasbourg is still beautiful. Anyway, no city in France can be made ugly, Impossible.
    It can, the whole part belonging to Eu's stuff is ugly in Strasbourg. Else, brest turned ugly after the war since it had been destroyed, it's only about some weird grey blocs now...

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

I wouldn't since I would immediately die from nausea and diarrhea seeing how ugly would turn my city.

No, Strasbourg is still beautiful. Anyway, no city in France can be made ugly, Impossible.

Leave a comment:

• stella_gemella
    replied
    I went to the polls only because there were the elections for the local council of my city (Florence), but I did not vote for the european parliament.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
    There is some power associated with the EU parliament. Economic power: a friend sold her rooftop apartment in Strasbourg for a tidy profit thanks to the EU establishing itself in that city.

Just think...had the EU established in Vannes, you'd be rich right now...
    I wouldn't since I would immediately die from nausea and diarrhea seeing how ugly would turn my city.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
    Ahahahahahah France made my day today

Only pro-european propagandists. Funily, the one that leads is one of the biggest user of doublespeak when it comes to European Union.

Leave a comment:

• jordan_rudess
    replied
    Ahahahahahah France made my day today

Leave a comment:

• PortgasDAlex
    replied
    I think the Germans were quiet clear with their statement regarding Europe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPlrfGNcQe0

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    There is some power associated with the EU parliament. Economic power: a friend sold her rooftop apartment in Strasbourg for a tidy profit thanks to the EU establishing itself in that city.

Just think...had the EU established in Vannes, you'd be rich right now...

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by Boliches View Post

We had the elections yesterday. I did vote for the main liberal party.
    It looks like the labour party (PvdA) is the biggest winner here. They have candidate EU Commission president Frans Timmermans. He attracted many votes. The party itself has been losing voters for years.

The main anti-EU party FvD was another big winner. In recent provincial elections they had the largest share of the vote. This time, they came fourth. It was somewhat a surprise the pro-EU share of the vote increased.
    The vote is today in France, there is no big anti-EU party and the only two that exist will probably not get 5% or if they do, it won't be more than that. I voted for one of them, the other being leaded by a piece of shit who wanted to abandon his fellow companions to get a sit in EU parliament for sure...
    I did that because I'm in favour of a Frexit and that, even if Parliament has absolutely nopower, I think that it can make the idea a bit greater among people living in France + annoy all those europeists.

Leave a comment:

• Boliches
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
    To all European citizens: Do you go voting? ....if so what will you vote for?

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-you...eard/elections

We had the elections yesterday. I did vote for the main liberal party.
    It looks like the labour party (PvdA) is the biggest winner here. They have candidate EU Commission president Frans Timmermans. He attracted many votes. The party itself has been losing voters for years.

The main anti-EU party FvD was another big winner. In recent provincial elections they had the largest share of the vote. This time, they came fourth. It was somewhat a surprise the pro-EU share of the vote increased.
    Last edited by Boliches; 05-24-2019, 06:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    I'll vote for ultra conservatives "Konfederacja". Braun is dangerous (charismatic, eloquent, lawful evil with religious obsession about zombie jew) he finds better his places in Brussels than here in national parliament where he could cause much more damage. Korwin is at least funny and wracked western journalists in interviews who underestimated him.

Otherwise there is no party here that would fit to my political mindset.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vbodis
    replied
    I'll gona vote. I think, this election, as a every elections are unusual. We, as a Europeans, have oportunity to change something.
    I'll vote Pirate party.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X