Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It turns out Christians have more abortions than any other religious group in America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It turns out Christians have more abortions than any other religious group in America

    It turns out Christians have more abortions than any other religious group in America

    http://www.mtv.com/news/2679975/life...RFWgmp3DH9hO5s

  • #2
    this headline bases on a incomplete data source.

    How many Christians are there in America?

    There is only 1% Muslims in the U.S.. But 2% abortions are from Muslim women....it means Muslim women are twice as likely to abort than the average in the U.S..
    Last edited by Suna123; 06-04-2019, 06:37 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      this headline bases on a incomplete data source.

      How many Christians are there in America?

      There is only 1% Muslims in the U.S.. But 2% abortions are from Muslim women....it means Muslim women are twice as likely to abort than the average in the U.S..

      Such concepts like "percentage per capita" are of course too complicated for OP.

      Comment


      • #4
        This has nothing to do with someone’s beliefs. If abortion is legal, you should expect people to take advantage of it. People are drawn to what is convenient, pleasurable or easy. People are not mindless robots following a program. Expecting 100% congruence from people is evidence of not understanding the way we really are.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
          this headline bases on a incomplete data source.

          How many Christians are there in America?

          .


          Christian population in US is mostly 75 %







          It depends on the region. You can find a region where there is high Christian population than other religious groups and in region where Muslim population is higher than Christians. Religious groups themselves prefer to stick together in same regions in US.

          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
          There is only 1% Muslims in the U.S.. But 2% abortions are from Muslim women....it means Muslim women are twice as likely to abort than the average in the U.S..


          Because Muslim women produce kids more than other religious groups so Muslim women have more risk to abort babies than the average in the us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hades91x View Post


            Such concepts like "percentage per capita" are of course too complicated for OP.

            Such concepts were made to help low IQ people like you to understand how society works

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
              This has nothing to do with someone’s beliefs. If abortion is legal, you should expect people to take advantage of it. People are drawn to what is convenient, pleasurable or easy. People are not mindless robots following a program. Expecting 100% congruence from people is evidence of not understanding the way we really are.

              Abortion is a sin in all religions. Women who commit abortions are criminals. It is worse when it comes from women who claim that they are religious.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post


                Such concepts were made to help low IQ people like you to understand how society works[/individual tendency of a particular groups inside a society.
                Individual tendency of particular group inside a society, is also something for no-brainers? right?


                Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post
                ..........
                Because Muslim women produce kids more than other religious groups so Muslim women have more risk to abort babies than the average in the us.
                alas! on the other hand you do that, if it's beneficial for your bullshit..
                That's exactly the selective behavior of low IQ clown world fools like you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post


                  Abortion is a sin in all religions. Women who commit abortions are criminals. It is worse when it comes from women who claim that they are religious.

                  Because majority of religious people don't really believe in god you mental limited honker.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Muslim women have more reasons to abort their kids because they are more likely to be their nephews as well

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post


                      Such concepts were made to help low IQ people like you to understand how society works
                      Seems like someone got hurt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post


                        Abortion is a sin in all religions. Women who commit abortions are criminals. It is worse when it comes from women who claim that they are religious.
                        No. There are religions without a concept of sin.

                        And no, if abortion is legal in a jurisdiction then a woman who aborts is not committing a criminal act in that jurisdiction.

                        A third “no”: few people follow their religion to-the-letter. For most, their religious affiliation is no more than a cultural marker. So Christians abort, Muslims drink whisky, Hindus enjoy hamburgers and so on.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                          Hindus enjoy hamburgers and so on.
                          still we can not determine whether their ham is made from pork or beef

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by green3apple View Post

                            still we can not determine whether their ham is made from pork or beef
                            The word “hamburger” denotes the origin of the sandwich: Hamburg, Germany. Hamburgers are normally made with ground beef but there are also vegetarian versions now. I’ve heard of chicken hamburgers but never pork hamburgers...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                              The word “hamburger” denotes the origin of the sandwich: Hamburg, Germany. Hamburgers are normally made with ground beef but there are also vegetarian versions now. I’ve heard of chicken hamburgers but never pork hamburgers...
                              typing 'pork hamburger' on google search brings 178.000.000 results and 312.000.000 for 'pork burger'.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X