Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7-Year-Old Boy Killed While Being Punished For Failing To Memorize Bible Verses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7-Year-Old Boy Killed While Being Punished For Failing To Memorize Bible Verses

    7-Year-Old Boy Killed While Being Punished For Failing To Memorize Bible Verses

    https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...9L0TlL510RidcE


  • #2
    The boy’s parents were obviously very twisted people.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post
      7-Year-Old Boy Killed While Being Punished For Failing To Memorize Bible Verses

      https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...9L0TlL510RidcE
      In Islam, parents are according to sahih Ahadith obliged to beat their children when 10 years or older when they make mistakes when praying. Typical scenes you can see at a madrassa during religious instruction:



      "Narrated As-Saburah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer." - Sunan Abu Dawud 2:494
      This Islamic mother probably went a bit far, the heavy punishment is supposed to be at age 10, not age 7:



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Silvermannn95 View Post
        7-Year-Old Boy Killed While Being Punished For Failing To Memorize Bible Verses

        https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...9L0TlL510RidcE
        Come one! Silverfaggot....
        In your beloved Quran stands that you have to punish everyone who doesn't know words of Mohamed after some certain age.
        Is one abused boy sooo much more than a forced and abused millions?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

          In Islam, parents are according to sahih Ahadith obliged to beat their children when 10 years or older when they make mistakes when praying. Typical scenes you can see at a madrassa during religious instruction:





          This Islamic mother probably went a bit far, the heavy punishment is supposed to be at age 10, not age 7:



          So you are justifying your Christian belief and killing a 7 years old boy by claiming that Muslims do so too ?
          You all religious people are piece of shit with same dogma.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

            In Islam, parents are according to sahih Ahadith obliged to beat their children when 10 years or older when they make mistakes when praying. Typical scenes you can see at a madrassa during religious instruction:





            This Islamic mother probably went a bit far, the heavy punishment is supposed to be at age 10, not age 7:



            I am not a Muslim. You are an Aussie with low IQ because your ancestors were bunch of pedophiles and criminals who were deported from Great Britain and you assume that everyone you meet is a Muslim because Muslims are used to fuck your little sister white chick.

            You are justifying your Christian belief and killing kids for not memorizing the bible by claiming that Muslims also do same so since that it is a common habit between religions then this makes it okay. You religious people all have same dogma. You are a piece of shit.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Silvermana View Post
              You are justifying your Christian belief and killing kids for not memorizing the bible by claiming that Muslims also do same so since that it is a common habit between religions then this makes it okay. You religious people all have same dogma. You are a piece of shit.
              you have some comprehension issues.

              In Christianity memorizing the bible is not mandatory. Parents who punish their children for not doing so are therefore extremely rare.

              In Islam memorizing the quran is mandatory and a big part of Islamic education. Parents are even obliged to punish their children for not memorizing.

              Yes, parents who punish their children for such religious nonsense are a piece of shit both.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Silvermana View Post
                I am not a Muslim.
                Rather "unusual" reaction by someone like yourself who is not a member of peadophile Muhammad's death cult

                Originally posted by Silvermana View Post
                You are an Aussie with low IQ because your ancestors were bunch of pedophiles and criminals who were deported from Great Britain and you assume that everyone you meet is a Muslim because Muslims are used to fuck your little sister white chick.
                Now that's a rant worthy of someone with frontotemporal lobe damage to the brain as a result of headbanging in mosque too often.

                But let's assume your claim about not being a Muslim is correct. You brain damage and subsequent ranting might well have been induced by a beating you received as a child because you didn't recite the Quran or salat correctly.....

                Originally posted by Silvermana View Post
                You are justifying your Christian belief and killing kids for not memorizing the bible by claiming that Muslims also do same so since that it is a common habit between religions then this makes it okay. You religious people all have same dogma. You are a piece of shit.
                Hint: I'm not Christian either, boy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                  Rather "unusual" reaction by someone like yourself who is not a member of peadophile Muhammad's death cult



                  Now that's a rant worthy of someone with frontotemporal lobe damage to the brain as a result of headbanging in mosque too often.

                  But let's assume your claim about not being a Muslim is correct. You brain damage and subsequent ranting might well have been induced by a beating you received as a child because you didn't recite the Quran or salat correctly.....



                  Hint: I'm not Christian either, boy.
                  lol, the moron declared he is not a muslim just belcause he believes no one would poke him with the shit islam is full of. His multiple accounts and trash threads suggest he was really beaten down the floor in his local mosque in his islamic sh... hole while being forced to memorize the quran.

                  Christianity has its own trash too but it won't be able to beat islam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                    ...
                    Christianity has its own trash too but it won't be able to beat islam
                    Stupid Asians (nature has deprived the mind) have more respect for educated people than stupid Europeans and Americans..I make a better living (make a money for life) with the stupid Turks (bulls with money and bootlicker$) than with the stupid Germans (bankrupt robots ... to suck at bandits).
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 07-06-2019, 08:45 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                      Stupid Asians (nature has deprived the mind) have more respect for educated people than stupid Europeans and Americans..I make a better living (make a money for life) with the stupid Turks (bulls with money and bootlicker) than with the stupid Germans (bankrupt robots ... to suck at bandits).
                      you make as much sense as taking a blind man to a silent movie in all your posts it seems...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                        you make as much sense as taking a blind man to a silent movie in all your posts it seems...
                        You've got the power!


                        http://begin-english.ru/perevod-pesni/snap/the-power
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-06-2019, 12:14 PM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X