Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quality of political debates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

    complicated with the bad influence of France ...



    http://itd1.mycdn.me/image?id=838688...AFUT1AwjGuIgqQ
    France? A place where the food is always good, even in the most remote towns. Great wine, fine spirits, excellent bread, pastries, desserts...

    Did France copy heaven or did heaven model itself on France?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

      God! Thanks for that debating tip ...
      My pleasure.

      Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      Russians love progressive tyrants (from ????????) ... some dictators.
      Interesting, what they love the more, however, seems to be oxymorons and alcohol forget the previous oxymorons.

      Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post


      It seems that even your language show a tendency of Russians to backstab who they "admire" or like in a second. In this, Russians are probably closer to Germanic (English obviously on the head of the list with the prussians) than the supposed Slavics or the latins they claim to be from while talking about tzar and third rome.

      ??????!
      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-25-2019, 06:43 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

        It seems that even your language show a tendency of Russians to backstab who they "admire" or like in a second. In this, Russians are probably closer to Germanic (English obviously on the head of the list with the prussians) than the supposed Slavics or the latins they claim to be from while talking about tzar and third rome.

        ??????!
        Spit in the Russian - hit the Jew. (I wonder what the chances are in France to meet the French?)

        PS: You do not think the Frenchman can not understand my mockery of the author of a topic. You're missing the point (Quality of political debate).

        Last edited by dmitri11; 06-25-2019, 08:19 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by wordreturn View Post
          We took the luxury we enjoy of freedom of speech forgranted. So now we suffer intolerant, abusive attacks pretending to be open, well-reserched discussion. The best defence against tyrants, fools and bigots is vigorous debate, not trigger warnings, more legislation and eye-rolling denivration. Let's have less emotive language and virtue-signalling behaviour and more civil, balanced conversations.
          I was sweating heavily now, but it was cool under the bridge. All you care about is your "luxury" (vanity) covered in dust.

          Last edited by dmitri11; 06-25-2019, 08:49 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
            Spit in the Russian - hit the Jew. (I wonder what the chances are in France to meet the French?)

            PS: You do not think the Frenchman can not understand my mockery of the author of a topic. You're missing the point (Quality of political debate).

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
              Spit in the Russian - hit the Jew. (I wonder what the chances are in France to meet the French?)

              PS: You do not think the Frenchman can not understand my mockery of the author of a topic. You're missing the point (Quality of political debate).
              Mirror mirror it takes one to know me

              Comment


              • #22
                The French acetum? Crimean wines are cheaper and better than. .. "... French piss ... " - Adam made a clear point. But I note that Lada(Russian descendant of Fiat) is shit compared to the Citroen. And if I become a thief, it's not to buy Citroen ... In Russia, steal to buy a Ferrari, ... RR, otherwise - prison.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 06-26-2019, 05:07 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                  France? A place where the food is always good, even in the most remote towns. Great wine, fine spirits, excellent bread, pastries, desserts...

                  Did France copy heaven or did heaven model itself on France?
                  France is a good place for thieves and swindlers from Russia, not for ordinary Russians (not for fools in French). For "fools" - Spain Italy, Greece, Germany, ...
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 06-26-2019, 04:21 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                    My pleasure.


                    Interesting, what they love the more, however, seems to be oxymorons and alcohol forget the previous oxymorons.





                    It seems that even your language show a tendency of Russians to backstab who they "admire" or like in a second. In this, Russians are probably closer to Germanic (English obviously on the head of the list with the prussians) than the supposed Slavics or the latins they claim to be from while talking about tzar and third rome.

                    ??????!
                    It's not my fault, even an ignorant Wop is smarter than you.
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-26-2019, 04:48 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

                      It's not my fault, even an ignorant Wop is smarter than you.
                      I"ve cried so much after reading this that I won't need to go to pee for a year.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                        I"ve cried so much after reading this that I won't need to go to pee for a year.
                        Champagne will rise in price ...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

                          France is a good place for thieves and swindlers from Russia, not for ordinary Russians (not for fools in French). For "fools" - Spain Italy, Greece, Germany, ...
                          The first time I went on the Eiffel Tower, I went right to the top. While I was up there, a group of people got off the elevator. Before they said anything, I knew they were Russian. This was just after glasnost when Russians could travel to the West freely. I knew the people who got off the elevator were Russians because they appeared to have stepped out of a time machine straight from the 1950s. Their clothing gave them away as travellers from the distant past.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                            The first time I went on the Eiffel Tower, I went right to the top. While I was up there, a group of people got off the elevator. Before they said anything, I knew they were Russian. This was just after glasnost when Russians could travel to the West freely. I knew the people who got off the elevator were Russians because they appeared to have stepped out of a time machine straight from the 1950s. Their clothing gave them away as travellers from the distant past.

                            ?Or maybe they were Jews.Russian dress up more decent French.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

                              ?Or maybe they were Jews.Russian dress up more decent French.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                                The first time I went on the Eiffel Tower, I went right to the top. While I was up there, a group of people got off the elevator. Before they said anything, I knew they were Russian. This was just after glasnost when Russians could travel to the West freely. I knew the people who got off the elevator were Russians because they appeared to have stepped out of a time machine straight from the 1950s. Their clothing gave them away as travellers from the distant past.

                                The nonsense you write only indicates that you are not been in France. French dress simply (they cherish old clothes). But a poor Russian will spend the last money (even starve) to look richer than the French - it's the Russian stupidity. You don't know French or Russian.
                                Last edited by dmitri11; 06-27-2019, 09:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X