X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordreturn
    started a topic Quality of political debates

Quality of political debates

We took the luxury we enjoy of freedom of speech forgranted. So now we suffer intolerant, abusive attacks pretending to be open, well-reserched discussion. The best defence against tyrants, fools and bigots is vigorous debate, not trigger warnings, more legislation and eye-rolling denivration. Let's have less emotive language and virtue-signalling behaviour and more civil, balanced conversations.

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

So are you a real Russian or not? Do you wear fashion from Christian Dior or Bogdan Bogdanovich ?
    I prefer Italian fashion - it's also in Russian. But on the other hand (saving money) I like to dress simply. And if I dress like a Frenchman or an American, people will think that I'm an alcoholic - it's Russia, Ukraine, ... RUpublics.

The Russian and the French keep an old-fashioned dress. But the Russians, unlike the French, will not walk through the Champs Elysees in old-fashioned clothes. Usually Russians use old-fashioned clothes for dirty work.

Russians are not spenders, not fools. All Russians understand that fashion is a deception. But still ... Russian (also Soviet) culture. Some Russian changing clothes at the airport, not to look defiant.

Currently, the Russians are divided in relation to the pederastic fashion (unisex). The politics of world Zionism in modern fashion.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-29-2019, 07:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

?The Russian will not spend money on the Eiffel tower. Russian is shopping, sales. The Russian will knock you down like a gust of wind when it runs to the sales. Russian in France will eat Russian canned food to save money for buying a French rags.
    So are you a real Russian or not? Do you wear fashion from Christian Dior or Bogdan Bogdanovich ?

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    ?The Russian will not spend money on the Eiffel tower. Russian is shopping, sales. The Russian will knock you down like a gust of wind when it runs to the sales. Russian in France will eat Russian canned food to save money for buying a French rags.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-28-2019, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

The nonsense you write only indicates that you are not been in France. French dress simply (they cherish old clothes). But a poor Russian will spend the last money (even starve) to look richer than the French - it's the Russian stupidity. You don't know French or Russian.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

The first time I went on the Eiffel Tower, I went right to the top. While I was up there, a group of people got off the elevator. Before they said anything, I knew they were Russian. This was just after glasnost when Russians could travel to the West freely. I knew the people who got off the elevator were Russians because they appeared to have stepped out of a time machine straight from the 1950s. Their clothing gave them away as travellers from the distant past.

The nonsense you write only indicates that you are not been in France. French dress simply (they cherish old clothes). But a poor Russian will spend the last money (even starve) to look richer than the French - it's the Russian stupidity. You don't know French or Russian.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-27-2019, 09:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

?Or maybe they were Jews.Russian dress up more decent French.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

The first time I went on the Eiffel Tower, I went right to the top. While I was up there, a group of people got off the elevator. Before they said anything, I knew they were Russian. This was just after glasnost when Russians could travel to the West freely. I knew the people who got off the elevator were Russians because they appeared to have stepped out of a time machine straight from the 1950s. Their clothing gave them away as travellers from the distant past.

?Or maybe they were Jews.Russian dress up more decent French.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

France is a good place for thieves and swindlers from Russia, not for ordinary Russians (not for fools in French). For "fools" - Spain Italy, Greece, Germany, ...

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

I"ve cried so much after reading this that I won't need to go to pee for a year.
    Champagne will rise in price ...

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

It's not my fault, even an ignorant Wop is smarter than you.
    I"ve cried so much after reading this that I won't need to go to pee for a year.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    My pleasure.

Interesting, what they love the more, however, seems to be oxymorons and alcohol forget the previous oxymorons.

It seems that even your language show a tendency of Russians to backstab who they "admire" or like in a second. In this, Russians are probably closer to Germanic (English obviously on the head of the list with the prussians) than the supposed Slavics or the latins they claim to be from while talking about tzar and third rome.

??????!
    It's not my fault, even an ignorant Wop is smarter than you.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-26-2019, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

France? A place where the food is always good, even in the most remote towns. Great wine, fine spirits, excellent bread, pastries, desserts...

Did France copy heaven or did heaven model itself on France?
    France is a good place for thieves and swindlers from Russia, not for ordinary Russians (not for fools in French). For "fools" - Spain Italy, Greece, Germany, ...
    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-26-2019, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    The French acetum? Crimean wines are cheaper and better than. .. "... French piss ... " - Adam made a clear point. But I note that Lada(Russian descendant of Fiat) is shit compared to the Citroen. And if I become a thief, it's not to buy Citroen ... In Russia, steal to buy a Ferrari, ... RR, otherwise - prison.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 06-26-2019, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Spit in the Russian - hit the Jew. (I wonder what the chances are in France to meet the French?)

PS: You do not think the Frenchman can not understand my mockery of the author of a topic. You're missing the point (Quality of political debate).
    Mirror mirror it takes one to know me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X