Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian conflict.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1TE0PI

This smells so after false flag like a container rotten kosher meat on the USS Liberty
    What do you think?

I think some clowns have reached their goal.

WAR!!!

US will keep searching for reasons to war with Iran. Just like their Jew masters command them to

Comment

Fill your car tanks tomorrow, fuel prices will skyrocket in next days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Fill your car tanks tomorrow, fuel prices will skyrocket in next days.
        I don't buy this. Not even a word. Israel keeps whining that Iran "is a threat" and suddenly the opportunity comes. Santa Claus came too early, what a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

I don't buy this. Not even a word. Israel keeps whining that Iran "is a threat" and suddenly the opportunity comes. Santa Claus came too early, what a coincidence
          Even 'Burgers' don't buy this shit and don't want to fight and die for their double citizenship politician cast's greatest ally.
          Iran has nukes and modernized scuds which can reach Israel + a lot of conventional relatively modern cruise missiles which can destroy targets on Saudi coast. Maybe is Israel's Iron Dome 100% effective, maybe not and bigger cities in Israel turn into glass.
          However this won't be surgical high altitude bombing of some goat barns like in Afghanistan or Libya. This attack will have consequences.

Comment

Meanwhile its funny to observe Pentagon's mental gymnastics to justify a war.

Usually a shaped charge used in such limped mines for armor penetration would cause a overheating circle around the hole because of the heat of explosion. The holes would be absolutely round because 2-3 cm thick steel sheet is literally paper for such an explosive.
            This looks like an angled kinetic impact of an object.

https://www.rt.com/news/461845-kokuk...s-mine-attack/

(((Russian bot propaganda))) published this article. It's more likely that the ship was hit by AGM/RGM/UGM missile.

Comment

There is no war no anything.
              More from Milking gulf states.

Comment

I don't see what Iran would have to gain by attacking oil tankers indiscriminately. The U.S. could sink their entire navy in a day, which happened before in the Reagan years.

Not all motives are rational, though. But I would not rule out that some other entity did it.

Comment

Trump: Attack on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman bears the hallmarks of Iran

Comment

Originally posted by momat View Post
                    There is no war no anything.
                    More from Milking gulf states.

Gulf states have been milked enough over lest years. Now it's time that they fire up their billion dollars expensive 'firework'

Comment

https://i12.fotocdn.net/s123/df497a6...2808517169.jpg

Only true love can conquer the world.

Comment

After all it was fun to see u.s lost an UAV worth 170 000 000 $ to save israel’s ass

Comment

Iran is best friend of Israel and US.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvermana View Post
                            Iran is best friend of Israel and US.
                            Israel is a enemy
                            he short water and electricity supply in palestinian lands he makes check points all in cisjordania and he makes not able palestinians to go from Gaza to Cisjordania. the peace in palestine is very easy it is enough just to recognize the hamas as the legal government of palestine, to return to the borders of 1967, to give again the golan to syria
                            it was almost with the election of Beni Gantz unfortunately it is netanyahu who has returned with the far right parties israel beitenou, shas, the Jewish home ...
                            Iran shall never ally with israel nor with USA it's the usa which give saddam hussein gazes to zap chias and kurds
                            so iran should never ally with usa

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
                              US will keep searching for reasons to war with Iran. Just like their Jew masters command them to
                              it's exactly it and paradoxally the joint venture of israel and usa nurture far right in the usa although netanyahou nurture far right in israel to hate blacks and arabs

Comment

Working...
                              X