Your HONEST Opinion of the United States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
    ?Neuroprogramming or computer science (informatics)? Can only programming produce and consume an (technical) information?
    I mean anything useful that can you you skills and a future job, like web design, writing apps etc
    If US actually does have cultural influence, they should do this responsibly

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

I mean anything useful that can you you skills and a future job, like web design, writing apps etc
      If US actually does have cultural influence, they should do this responsibly
      design, designing, engineering.

soft/software engineer ... is clear to me (Russian-speaking).
      engineer-programmer ... ? (from Russia in the USA) ... is like an engineer-draftsmen, engineer-locksmith to me.
      Last edited by dmitri11; 07-21-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

design, designing, engineering.

soft/software engineer ... is clear to me (Russian-speaking).
        engineer-programmer ... ? (from Russia in the USA) ... is like an engineer-draftsmen, engineer-locksmith to me.
        By programmer I mean someone who writes computer programs obviously
        Web design = creating websites

Comment

By programmer I mean someone who writes computer programs obviously
          Web design = creating websites
          Projektowanie stron internetowych? "Projektowanie" (to make a project) is a creative work as design.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 07-21-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Projektowanie stron internetowych? "Projektowanie" (to make a project) is a creative work as design.
            Web design is a complex process, it's not only about graphics
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_design
            Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization.

Comment

Web design is a complex process, it's not only about graphics
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_design
              Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization.
              An engineer will not write such a mess (of pseudocomplex). Reasoning is far from automating the design (project ... modeling) of web pages ... formalized procedure.

In Slavic languages the complex is a ~ set of systems.
              Last edited by dmitri11; 07-22-2019, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyfaceSpider View Post
                What is your personal view of the United States? Do you feel any influence from outside sources on how you feel? Or do you feel your opinion is truly your own? I want honesty, honesty doesn't mean being nasty so keep it respectful.
                I’ve spent a lot of time in the USA and it is still my preferred go-to destination because of its proximity, the friendliness of its people, it’s varied landscapes, great highways, low prices (food, fuel), great shopping and entertainment ...what’s not to like? As a vacation destination, the USA is hard to beat.

I don’t live there so I don’t have to worry about that country’s social, economic or political policies. That’s true for any country I visit.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I’ve spent a lot of time in the USA and it is still my preferred go-to destination because of its proximity, the friendliness of its people, it’s varied landscapes, great highways, low prices (food, fuel), great shopping and entertainment ...what’s not to like? As a vacation destination, the USA is hard to beat.

I don’t live there so I don’t have to worry about that country’s social, economic or political policies. That’s true for any country I visit.
                  Nevertheless you're hella fresh, rolling joints like a cigarette.

https://www.amalgama-lab.com/songs/l...t_5_on_it.html

Comment

Nevertheless you're hella fresh, rolling joints like a cigarette.

https://www.amalgama-lab.com/songs/l...t_5_on_it.html
                    h

When I travel in the USA, I avoid people like in your video.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                      h

When I travel in the USA, I avoid people like in your video.
                      Niggas?? Nice guys. I'd avoid the police. I expect you not to stutter after a visit to Russia.
                      Last edited by dmitri11; 08-13-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Niggas?? Nice guys. I'd avoid the police. I expect you not to stutter after a visit to Russia.
                        No, not black people. I avoid anyone who appears delinquent.

Sorry, I have no plans to visit Russia...unless Putin himself invites me.

Comment

Working...
                        X