Before man was created

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before man was created

God created the world long before he created man (this might sound like I'm crazy but I'm not). He only reassembled the earth to make it inhabitable to man. God defies time, he lived with the holy spirit and his son.
    I think to the religiously inclined person (I mean the Christian who understands the book) it is impossible for him to think God started living just moments before he created man, NO...doesn't make sense to me either. He lived long before he created man.

The book says in the beginning (you don't know exactly when the beginning was/ NOT when he started creating man/ long before man was created) God created heaven and earth and the earth was without form. Now the earth having being without form does not mean the earth was rocky, having no place to step,,,,it means it was not conducive for man to live in. There were all sorts of wild beasts and all sorts of creatures that lived. God found a place for those to prepare a place for man or to make it livable..... and then man was created. That was when there came light/ "let there be light", which means the presence of God would now live with man here on earth unlike when there was no man back then for God to have his presence here on earth. Of course God wouldn't hang around wild beasts that occupied the face of the dark? no.

*the face of the dark does not mean there was darkness all over the earth prior to man's creation....like I said it means God was not there. The book says God is light. The sun was there to provide enough light to those wild beasts and all those creatures that were then present.....so the earth was NOT literally dark.

He created heaven and the earth, now there were intervals between when the heaven the earth were created and when he said "let there be light"(his presence).... (could be so damn long years).
    Last edited by GenesisColde; 07-06-2015, 02:26 AM.

Last edited by -Lauri-; 07-06-2015, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you mate but humanity has been created through a long process called evolution

Comment

Nope you didn't disappoint me but you're simply not there yet. Give me the chain process of evolution.....something like; monkey to this to that and finally to man

Comment

Comment

It could be possible that there were creatures that looked like us but that's not the main point. In-between man and ape let's ask, I want to know from you....we have man and ape still here, where are the others?https://www.freethinkers4kenya.files.../evolution.jpg

Comment

We have plenty of different surviving variations that have evolved from that family tree. Many other branches have died out as they have failed to adapt.

Comment

Seems like someone is channelling Longloadr....

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
                  Your main slogan in any theme

Comment

Originally posted by GenesisColde View Post
                    That was when there came light/ "let there be light", which means the presence of God would now live with man here on earth unlike when there was no man back then for God to have his presence here on earth. Of course God wouldn't hang around wild beasts that occupied the face of the dark? no.
                    He created heaven and the earth, now there were intervals between when the heaven the earth were created and when he said "let there be light"(his presence).... (could be so damn long years).
                    Sorry, God created earth and heaven, then light, then devided light from darkness and gave names "day" and "night" to light and darkness. And only after that the first day of creation ended.
                    All other creatures were made when day and night already existed. What is the problem with them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wsill View Post

Sorry, God created earth and heaven, then light, then devided light from darkness and gave names "day" and "night" to light and darkness. And only after that the first day of creation ended.
                      All other creatures were made when day and night already existed. What is the problem with them ?

That's quite impressive. He created Earth in complete darkness, and then not only created light, he invented it. Someone should hand a Nobel prize to god.

Comment

Originally posted by RalitsaZaitseva View Post

That's quite impressive. He created Earth in complete darkness, and then not only created light, he invented it. Someone should hand a Nobel prize to god.
                        G-d is the mind behind things, not an actual person, and It is not relegated by human attributes as you imply. No one knows if It exists or what It is, but that does not mean you should poke fun at people who have faith based explanations, especially as the man did not address you. I do not mind you rendering his argument moot by facts, examples, science, and arguments, but leaving a snide remark with no explanation is unbecoming of someone intellectually superior to most. I actually like when you explain things and look forward to reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shark89 View Post
                          G-d is the mind behind things, not an actual person, and It is not relegated by human attributes as you imply. No one knows if It exists or what It is, but that does not mean you should poke fun at people who have faith based explanations, especially as the man did not address you. I do not mind you rendering his argument moot by facts, examples, science, and arguments, but leaving a snide remark with no explanation is unbecoming of someone intellectually superior to most. I actually like when you explain things and look forward to reading them.
                          This is a public forum and people reply to whomever they choose, just as you did now. If that offends anyone, then be offended. And I didn't imply whether he has human attributes or not. It's actually quite easy to tell whether god exists: he doesn't.

Comment

you say he defies time and then you go on to say he lived long before man. doesn't make sense.

Comment

This is a public forum and people reply to whomever they choose, just as you did now. If that offends anyone, then be offended.
                              It's actually quite easy to tell whether god exists: he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X