Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rape and Slavery in Islam - Totally legitimate and allowed!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape and Slavery in Islam - Totally legitimate and allowed!!!

This is very shocking and disgusting...

http://www.inquisitr.com/2713829/fem...te-them-video/

From the article:

A female professor from the renowned Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, says that Muslim men are allowed by Allah to rape non-Muslim women in order to “humiliate” them. Professor Suad Saleh made the bold claims while being interviewed on Al-Hayat TV. The professor says that the rape is allowed during times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies.
    Now here is a professor from Sunni Islam's most prestigious university Al Azhar University making these statements! So, they can't be written off by Islamist apologists as "ISIS are not being Islamic".

Nice of her to say that "the only “legitimately-owned slaves come from among prisoners from a war.”"

"War" is not defined very explicitly by the learned professor.. it must be that a state of war exists in Europe in the minds of those Muslims in Cologne, Germany and other places on New Year's Day when they raped and sexually assaulted all those women to humiliate them.

I'm sure that the professor has a very good basis for her statements in the Quran and the sahih ahadith.

It's disgusting but not shocking. Islamic attitude towards rape of Kuffar women has been an open secret.

Comment

Sure it's an "open secret".. but here is an Islamic mainstream sunni professor making it very open and not so secret!

Comment

Nothing will surprise me about this "rellgion" anymore, just saw a video of a group of muslims savages beheading a guy i the middle of a street. Some were recording this with their smartphones, some were screaming allah akbar. After they finished they took his head and showed it to cameras.
        But no, muslim crimes are "not relligiously motivated" at all ;]

Comment

aussieinbg::" Moslem men are allowed by allah to rape non moslem women in order to humiliate them"... I think the translation should be ,,,,in order to Humble" them...There is a difference,,,but in any event,how does a moslem male avoid sexual sinning if there is no kaffir woman around ???...The iranians have a cute little " get around" . Marriage for a day or for even just a few hours.. He marries the moslem woman for a pre agreed number of hours and the divorce is automatic in terms of the agreement...
          In this way the man is Saved from the sin of going with a prostitute, or any other type of sexual sin..
          It seems that mohammet the moslem,the role model of islam never denied himself anything, he murdered prisoners to get their women , he retroactively cancelled adoption so that he could marry the woman his adopted son divorced so that mohammet may " marry" her..In moslemic law there is one which precludes marrying a divorcee or widow without first waiting to see if she was pregnant to her former husband,,,mohammet ignored it...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
            aussieinbg::" Moslem men are allowed by allah to rape non moslem women in order to humiliate them"... I think the translation should be ,,,,in order to Humble" them...There is a difference,,,
            I suspect that there is a subtle difference between "humiliate" and "humble"... but for English, the better translation to demonstrate intent would be "humiliate".

but in any event,how does a moslem male avoid sexual sinning if there is no kaffir woman around ???...The iranians have a cute little " get around" . Marriage for a day or for even just a few hours.. He marries the moslem woman for a pre agreed number of hours and the divorce is automatic in terms of the agreement...
            In this way the man is Saved from the sin of going with a prostitute, or any other type of sexual sin..
            Disgusting how Islam makes really revolting things "nicer" with subtle twists of semantics.

Let's merely called temporary marriage "prostitution".

For that matter, the Mahr (dowery) that is paid to the woman is actually payment for sex during the marriage!!! So even the institute of marriage within Islam even if not a "temporary" marriage is also prostitution by another name.

It seems that mohammet the moslem,the role model of islam never denied himself anything, he murdered prisoners to get their women , he retroactively cancelled adoption so that he could marry the woman his adopted son divorced so that mohammet may " marry" her..In moslemic law there is one which precludes marrying a divorcee or widow without first waiting to see if she was pregnant to her former husband,,,mohammet ignored it...
            Let us give Muhammad credit here. Muhammad didn't ignore Islamic law at all.. It was rather conveniently changed for his convenience... it got revealed via the voice in his head called Gabriel that Muhammad was permitted to have sex with whoever (and as I've been told) whatever he wanted.. Naskh (abrogation) applies here and all those "prohibitions" are no longer applicable to rasool Muhammad.

In normal circumstances, this would be described as a conflict of interest that the one saying that "Muhammad can have sex with whoever he wants" is Muhammad himself!!!!".
            Last edited by aussieinbg; 01-19-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Here is some more information about Professor Suad Saleh

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suad_Salih

Putting this through google translate, we get this:

She is a professor at the Faculty of Islamic and Arabic studies. She received her master's degree in the year 1973rd Since 2002 she has been director of the theological department at the Faculty of Islamic Studies for Girls.

She enters at universities for a ban on the face veil (niqab).

She believes that there is no passage in the Koran, which prescribes the women cover her face. This is an old Bedouin tradition. In response, she was threatened by a preacher in Giza with death. A member of the Supreme Islamic Council appealed against Salih for insulting veiled women.

It is among others the author of a work to the classical Islamic law of inheritance (Ahkam al-Mirat wa'l-waṣiyya fi as-šarī'a al-Islamiyya [inheritance law and wills rules in Islamic law], Cairo Governorate [Cairo] 1412 AH = 1991 AD ).

The Middle East Media Research Institute released a video by, sees slavery, under certain circumstances, in accordance with Islam. The video should be submitted on 12 September 2014 and be part of a broadcast on Egyptian TV.
              Wow! what a "moderate" Muslim! Says that women don't even have to cover up their faces completely! But of course slaveery and rape is ok.. this is moderate Islam!

Comment

dude you are so obcessed about islam

here is the punishment of rape in islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRIqsN5szkQ

and this is some explanations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3aNytmplmw

Comment

Originally posted by sid-ahmed31 View Post
                  dude you are so obcessed about islam
                  ..and you seem so obsessed with trying to refute everything I say, often using Ketman and taqiyya, and doing Dawah (islamic preaching) as evident in your choice of Zakir Naik videos to try and defend Islam. After 72 Houris and lots of little boys for endless sex in that afterlife brothel Muhammad described called Jannah?

here is the punishment of rape in islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRIqsN5szkQ
                  It's not rape when you force your slave to have sex with you in Islam. Most normal people would call that rape. For that matter, it is also not a rape if the Muslim man forces sex on a non-Muslim woman.

Anyway, not rape when you are a Saudi man groping and forcing yourself on the family maid:

http://www.nairaland.com/2656423/sau...roping-forcing

With true Islamic logic, it is the wife who suffers the punishment for recording and documenting what pretty much appears to be the rape of this maid.

Probably the man getting decapitated for the "rape" was not a member of the Saudi royal family...

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/drug...ted-back-home/

and this is some explanations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3aNytmplmw
                  The previous post you made was also offering up Zakir Naik as "evidence".

Zakir Naik is a mindless idiot Salafi who has made lots of money from stupid people coming to his preaching seminars.

The video starts with "hijab prevents a woman from being molested"... should tell that to all those Egyptians who molest women whether they are covered or not..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19440656

As always.."rape" has a definition in Islam that is different to any normal person's view of it. It's only rape if it is on a Muslim woman and 4 male witnesses who are Muslim see it... he "conveniently" forgets to state this so the whole rant that he goes on with in this video is total crap.

Comment

yeah there must me 4 witnesses but in adultry, rape in another situation, if they find the suspect's sperm or sweat in woman body it would be anough reason o charge him ( that's how things work in saudi arabia).
                    man can rape his wife? where is ur source? if god did not say don't steal from your brothers is it considered like he allows it? no, don't steal is enough, my be stupids woudn't get it yeah.
                    you are accusing islam by rape, like you don't know that 100000 weman in vienna were raped by the soviets and american who were also responsibles for the rape of 60000 weman in napoli including teenagers and children, after the war the new generation in the city didn't have any link to it's ancestors.

Comment

the german orientalist adam metz clarified that emancipation of slaves is one of the principals of islam. metz said: ''there was a ruling in islam in favor for slaves; any of them can buy his freedom by paying a sum of money. the male or female slaves had the right to work an independent work if they wish. also, people followed good traditions as they used to behest their heirs to free their slaves when they die.''2 the prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) raised the status of slaves by making them equal to masters, as the christian thinker nazmi luka said, ''slaves and ethiopian slaves were made an equal to kings of quraysh!''3

Comment

yeah there must me 4 witnesses but in adultry, rape in another situation,
                        if they find the suspect's sperm or sweat in woman body it would be anough reason o charge him ( that's how things work in saudi arabia).
                        Source?

Sounds like total crap what you've written and definitely not Sharia.. The 4 witness rule was established when 3 witnesses came forward to testify that Aisha (that's the one Muhammad was sexually molesting from age 6 and married at that age, and then consummated the marriage to at age 9) had cheated on Muhammad. Muhammad didn't want to believe that (perhaps because he liked dressing up in Aisha's clothes more than those of his other wives) so for that reason Muhammad established the 4 witness rule in Sharia.

I won't copy-paste the hadith here because it is very long - Bukhari (5:59:462), but here is a link to it:

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religiou...hp#005.059.462

man can rape his wife? where is ur source?
                        Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."
                        In other words, a man can have sex with his wife whenever and however he wants in Islam. So a man forcing sex on his wife is not "rape" in Islam - although non-Muslims would normally describe that as rape!
                        removed off-topic crap not relevant to topic of rape, slavery and Islam.. perhaps Ketman by the poster to drive off the topic of islam and rape/slavery

Comment

Damn I don't even know what to say to this. The first thought and words that come to me reading this is "You reap what you sow." and in my mind that is a disgusting picture. Imagine non-muslim people raping muslim females just to humiliate them. How disgusting would that be. And I am not clear on this 4 witness stuff. Do you need 4 witnesses for rape? or 4 witnesses for adultery? and what exactly do these four witnesses have to see. Do they have to see a physical altercation, or are they supposed to stand back and watch and wait for penetration for it to be a rape. And what exactly is adultery in the muslim faith. is that actual sexual intercourse with another while married or is that being seen in public with another male considered adultery? And are men also stoned to death for adultery? and can these 4 witness be anyone male or female. and what happens if you have 4 witnesses but they disagree on what they saw then what happens. And how does one know witnesses are telling the truth? And when I think of stoning as a punishment then what comes to mind is "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." And in my mind that is not possible because everyone some time in their life has committed a sin. You know sins don't just apply to adulthood. Sin is from birth to death in my mind. Maybe i was young and un-learned at the time, but age and level of learning doesn't make something less a sin. So I personally since I feel sin goes from the cradle to death I could never cast that stone.
                          Last edited by sunshine87; 01-20-2016, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Hmmm, on veiling,sura 33.59 recounts the story of mohammets' wives going out into the fields at night to defecate unveiled and the objections of certain of his friends to this...
                            Matters are brought to a head whilst mohammet is knawing meat off a bone and amazingly a revelation arrives in the nick of time > sura 24.31,,,veiling is now officially IN and bec omes law...

Comment

Allah’s Apostle (Pbuh) said, ” If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368) the decision is still her"s

The Reason behind revealing Allah's Statement: "Your Wives
                              are a Tilth for You.(so go to your tilth, when or how you will)

meaning, wherever you wish from the front or from behind, as long as sex takes place in one
                              valve (the female sexual organ), as the authentic
                              Hadiths have indicated.
                              For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that;
                              Ibn Al-Munkadir said that he heard Jabir say that
                              the Jews used to claim that if one has sex with his
                              wife from behind (in the vagina) the offspring
                              would become cross-eyed.
                              Then, this Ayah was revealedYour wives are a tilth for you, so
                              go to your tilth, when or how you will).
                              Muslim and Abu Dawud also reported this
                              Hadith.
                              Ibn Abu Hatim said that Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir
                              narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah told him that;
                              the Jews claimed to the Muslims that if one has
                              sex with their wife from behind (in the vagina)
                              their offspring will become cross-eyed.
                              Ibn Jurayj (one of the reporters of the Hadith)
                              said that Allah's Messenger said:
                              From the front or from behind, as long as that
                              occurs in the Farj (vagina).

Comment

Working...
                              X