Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspirational Bible Verses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Talise12 View Post

    Maybe you dont understand well what the atheist mean? Nothing surprising, a freely thinking person without dogmas and constraints.
    I understand quite well what atheism is. I was raised an atheist and was an active member of an atheist organization for many years.

    Originally posted by Elishar View Post
    Aaaah but the lord moves in mysterious ways...
    Indeed He does...Indeed He does. There may be hope for these heathen after all!


    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

      I understand quite well what atheism is. I was raised an atheist and was an active member of an atheist organization for many years.



      Indeed He does...Indeed He does. There may be hope for these heathen after all!

      He Does? God has gender?Why are you sure God is male?
      Last edited by Talise12; 02-06-2018, 01:48 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Talise12 View Post

        He Does? God has gender?Why are you sure God is male?
        God doesn’t have gender. God is referred to with masculine pronouns throughout the Bible.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

          God doesn’t have gender. God is referred to with masculine pronouns throughout the Bible.

          God is not very comfortable in English .... link removed by moderator.
          Last edited by RRicho; 02-08-2018, 11:14 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            1 Cor 15:54-55 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”

            or I also like this one:

            1 Cor 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

            Comment

            Working...
            X