Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I invite my Christian brothers to regilion (Muslim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allan must be losing followers to have to resort to recruiting on here.

Comment

Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post
      Dear brothers and sisters, all of us (Hz.Adem) Our father and (Hz.Havva) our mother We come from descendants, we are all brothers and sisters Do not forgets.
      Seems someone is preaching peadophile Muhammad's death cult

Firstly, preaching is prohibited on this forum!

Now, the question must be asked why someone is preaching when preaching is prohibited here... I guess the quest for thawab for doing dawah which can lead to all those 72 houris and little boys in that afterlife brothel in the sky called "Jannah" as promised by peadophile Muhammad overcomes any worries about breaking any rules or conditions on using this forum

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

your religion is man made you have no evidance to the contrary
        Our holy book is the greatest evidence. No word of our holy book can be changed. If you succeed in changing our holy book (Qur'an). I am regilion abandon

Comment

1.Your holy book already been sent to you by Allah.
          2.I do not know anything about the remnants you mentioned. If you explain it to me rejoice.
          3.The church is already man-made.Not counted as evidence.
          1. Ok, but so if Allah is no different to Christian God then why should I convert?
          2. There are too many relics to explain them all, e.g. this is the spear which pierced Jesus when he was dying on the Cross

You can read more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Lance

3. I wasn't talking about Church. But revelations, visions, etc modern people were having, that were later examined by the Church, and deemed as miracles.
          http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Our holy book is the greatest evidence. No word of our holy book can be changed. If you succeed in changing our holy book (Qur'an). I am regilion abandon

well taking a copy and writing a few doodles is hardly a miracle

oh btw, a song by a roman poet Cattulus in which he has threatened his critics with sexual kind of violence(carmen xvi) has remained unchanged for far longer than kuran, must be a proof of the supernatural existance
            Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
              ​Oh, yeah Islamic terrorism makes you guys quite evident!
              Your countries are cooperating with terrorists. Who do you call terrorists? Look at the mirror.

Comment

The Quran is such a poorly written boring piece of literary shit. Here's a good introduction to the Quran:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/

When you abandon Islam, don't go telling too many of your "brothers" - there is death for apostasy in Islam you know...

Comment

Wow...
                  I support Jordan, not because of what he is saying, but because Muslim should learn to sing and compose music like Christians did in the past, it would be far better than a man yelling on a tower, y'know, the muezzin

Ps : It was free.
                  My pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                    Wow...
                    I support Jordan, not because of what he is saying, but because Muslim should learn to sing and compose music like Christians did in the past, it would be far better than a man yelling on a tower, y'know, the muezzin

My pleasure.

that's an exceptionally good point

Comment

Even Islam teach us that "there's no compulsion in religion" so I don't know what triggers you to make such post.
                      Not sure what your real aim is, but if you want to do good, why not start with little yet meaningful thing like respecting other's religion?

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

1. Ok, but so if Allah is no different to Christian God then why should I convert?
                        2. There are too many relics to explain them all, e.g. this is the spear which pierced Jesus when he was dying on the Cross

You can read more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Lance

3. I wasn't talking about Church. But revelations, visions, etc modern people were having, that were later examined by the Church, and deemed as miracles.
                        Hz. Jesus it did not die. Allah took it with him alive. Will return again in the day of Judgment. Hz. Jersus Christians to invite Islam will make. he was the leader of those who tried to kill Jesus.Allah changed the face of the man with the face of Jesus.

Comment

Hz. Jesus it did not die. Allah took it with him alive. Will return again in the day of Judgment. Hz. Jersus Christians to invite Islam will make. he was the leader of those who tried to kill Jesus.Allah changed the face of the man with the face of Jesus.

That's some op plastic surgery, especially for 1st century AD, is allah korean?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

The Quran is such a poorly written boring piece of literary shit. Here's a good introduction to the Quran:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/

When you abandon Islam, don't go telling too many of your "brothers" - there is death for apostasy in Islam you know...
                            Have you ever read the Quran? If you did not read empty speech

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                              Wow...
                              My pleasure.
                              There is a hymns in Muslims Sen daha iyi araştırma yaparsın

Comment

Originally posted by fd_1389 View Post
                                Even Islam teach us that "there's no compulsion in religion" so I don't know what triggers you to make such post.
                                Not sure what your real aim is, but if you want to do good, why not start with little yet meaningful thing like respecting other's religion?

Religion respect for faithfulness is endless. A fake religion will not be respected.

Comment

Working...
                                X