Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I invite my Christian brothers to regilion (Muslim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

    Have you ever read the Quran? If you did not read empty speech
    Yes, I've read the Quran more than once - it's repetitive and boring, not to mention evil and highly contradictory. I've heard from more than one person who knows classical Arabic that translations of the Quran into English make it better than what it really is in the original language.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by grgur View Post


      That's some op plastic surgery, especially for 1st century AD, is allah korean?

      Respecting the people of an ethnic country or culturally is different. Religious events are different.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

        Hz. Jesus it did not die. Allah took it with him alive. Will return again in the day of Judgment. Hz. Jersus Christians to invite Islam will make. he was the leader of those who tried to kill Jesus.Allah changed the face of the man with the face of Jesus.
        No. Jesus did not die on cross according to islam. But it did according to Christianity.
        http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post


          Religion respect for faithfulness is endless. A fake religion will not be respected.
          So you choose not to respect Christianity because it is "fake". Got it.
          http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

            Yes, I've read the Quran more than once - it's repetitive and boring, not to mention evil and highly contradictory. I've heard from more than one person who knows classical Arabic that translations of the Quran into English make it better than what it really is in the original language.

            There is no one in the world who can Quran translate literally.Because it's encrypted.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

              No. Jesus did not die on cross according to islam. But it did according to Christianity.
              You can think so.But the facts are different.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

                You can think so.But the facts are different.
                Because Quran says it? Not a proof at all.
                http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                  So you choose not to respect Christianity because it is "fake". Got it.
                  Why should I respect it? You prove. But Iam proved.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

                    Because Quran says it? Not a proof at all.
                    Do not believe if you do not want to believe. Allah attaches importance to those who believe in the heart.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

                      Why should I respect it? You prove. But Iam proved.
                      And I'm a philantropist billionare that fights crime at night in my rubber suit and goes to fancy dress parties during the day. I am proven- it's written here and nobody can change it.

                      (well mods kinda can but whatever, I'm batman)
                      Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

                        Why should I respect it? You prove. But Iam proved.
                        If you do not respect it then you do not deserve respect either. End of negotiations
                        http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post
                          There is no one in the world who can Quran translate literally.Because it's encrypted.
                          There's nothing "encrypted" about the Quran - the Quran is vague contradictory edited bullshit which was written by people.

                          The Saana manuscripts showing significant differences between the "standard" Quran and an earlier version of the Quran:

                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana%27a_manuscript

                          Quranic inscriptions on coins dating from the 7th century and even Quranic inscriptions found in Al Aqsa mosque also from the 7th century show that the Quran has been undergoing a continual process of editing.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

                            Do not believe if you do not want to believe. Allah attaches importance to those who believe in the heart.
                            Of course I believe. In God and Jesus Christ his son, The Lord and Saviour.
                            http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              (Allah Watch your strength ) https://youtu.be/SdK6Nzqo4a0

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                                There's nothing "encrypted" about the Quran - the Quran is vague contradictory edited bullshit which was written by people.

                                The Saana manuscripts showing significant differences between the "standard" Quran and an earlier version of the Quran:

                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana%27a_manuscript

                                Quranic inscriptions on coins dating from the 7th century and even Quranic inscriptions found in Al Aqsa mosque also from the 7th century show that the Quran has been undergoing a continual process of editing.

                                Do not forget that the date will change.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X