Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I invite my Christian brothers to regilion (Muslim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

How can Allah do something. He's just observer.People who do all these things do not judge Allah. Also is the whole Europe innocent? Europe, which supports terror, nourishes them, dresses them, gives them weapons again europe. You are not in a position to blame.
    Someday you should stop both propaganda and proselytism, it's definitely not your cup of tea.

Comment

A request to close this proselytising thread.
      "Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft." J. W. v. Goethe

英国鬼子

Comment

You all have strayed from the right path. Allah will show you the right way, I hope.
        Are you brainwashed into your cult so very badly, or merely suffering excessive frontotemporal lobe damage to the brain from too much headbanging in mosque?

Comment

You all have strayed from the right path. Allah will show you the right way, I hope.
          Allah will show me the right path? Mohammed (piss be upon him) isn't my prophet.

As for Allah, I refuse to pray to Satan.

Comment

Allah will show me the right path? Mohammed (piss be upon him) isn't my prophet.
            ​As for Allah, I refuse to pray to Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
              ​As for Allah, I refuse to pray to Satan.

You should pay attention to the words. My Lord will not leave these humiliations with him. Surely it will away pain the these words.

Comment

Sami Yusufun son parçası you come to me (Sen bana geldin( ya rasulallah) ) mp 3 olarak kendi sitesinden indirilebiliyor...... türkçe söylemediği kısmlarada altyazı eklenerek bir klip yapıldı alternatif olarak buyrun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOYa14mkp3I

Comment

You should pay attention to the words. My Lord will not leave these humiliations with him. Surely it will away pain the these words.
                  I forgive him.

Comment

I'd recommend stopping your dawah.

You're sending your thawab to such low levels that even a lifetime full of headbanging 5 times a day and keeping the Ramadan fast perfectly is not going to leave you with much of a chance of getting your 72 houris or little boys in Allah's afterlife brothel of Jannah.

Comment

You should turn from your fiendish faith and look to God. As it is, you are headed straight to Hell...where your prophet and god live.

Comment

all religions are shit
                        /thread

Comment

I drew Muhammed. What's action of your lord for this case?

Comment

There is evidence of Muslims.
                            Yes - Paris, London, Belguim, Bali.and many more places.
                            All them graves mate, all them graves. But no virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

The power of Allah is proven daily: murders, stabbings, bombings, wars, rapes, whining & complaining, stealing, creating havok, driving trucks into crowds, hijackings and flying airplanes into buildings, bus bombings, throwing passengers in wheelchairs off cruise ships, killing journalists and cartoonists, killing filmakers, issuing fatwas against novelists, accusing Israel of apartheid, blaming the West for all the troubles in Muslim lands, derailing passenger trains, bombing nighclubs...

Allah certainly is great!
                              Actually I fail to see how God can be blamed for all this. It's simply idiot mankind claiming to do it in God's name because some other idiot promised them sex (virgins).
                              It just goes to show - sex sells.

Comment

Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                                I drew Muhammed. What's action of your lord for this case?
                                Reported

Don't try to make us blind anymore and take lessons please.

Ps : I forgive you too.
                                Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 03-20-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X