Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I invite my Christian brothers to regilion (Muslim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakr1935 View Post
    Islam is the only religion that fight secularism and atheism , Christians nowadays almost live like atheists they drink beer , support adultery and dont apply anything from their religion except a minority which is bad treated by the society
    And yet secular states are the most successful countries in the world. Countries, to which your buddies come in great numbers in hope of improving their living conditions so these states must be doing something right, and you something wrong Haven't you thought about it?

Fight atheists=fight unbelievers wherever you find them?

In other side Muslims even those who are not religious dont accept beer , porc , adultery , usury ....etc the Islam is the strongest believe so thats why USA and her allies created terrorism and always attack Islam , its the obstacle which stand against imperialism and secularism
    You don't seem to know muslims well then lol

Comment

Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

It does not matter which book was first written or later written. The important thing transfer is that the messages are the same. Your ancestors did book change, and all the books shared the same knowledge in different ways. Your book originally commands you to obey Allah. These Of course The original says it.
      Bullshit, our Book actually warns against muslims and tells not to believe them.
      You must be seriously delusional if you think quran written centuries later after Bible has more precise image of the biblical times
      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

How u could know I speak French and u didnt even visite my profile mmmm smell like fake profile )

Muslims must be modest and help others no matter what is their religion , but as long as we are muslims we think its the best religion its so logic if u find it bad than u contradict urself
        cuz u too see ur religion the best and if u are atheist u see atheism better than all religions thats the matter

And about Secularism if there will be a secularism that respect others believes I may accept it but what I see in Europe is the opposite of this , ban hidjab ...force girls to swim naked with boys ... ban mosques...etc it became atheism covered by secularism

Distance search facts. Investigate their offerings in both religions. Review the details. And listen to the voice of the heart. He will show you the right way.

Comment

Beer is prohibited in bible I can give u verses but in Arabic
          http://st-takla.org/FAQ-Questions-VS...forbidden.html

Its clear that any religion see itself as the best ! a christian think christianity is the best same for Muslims same for jews its not a bad thing as u want to show it , if I think Islam is not the best religion I will just convert to the other religion that I see its the best

Islam is a religion of faith. İslam'da kalp inancından elde edilen gelir. We the person who comes in our door does not turn empty.

Comment

Do not touch Islam with events in everyday life.

Comment

Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post
              Do not touch Islam with events in everyday life.
              Islam is the ultimate cult and does touch every single event in daily life - whether muttering praying crap before or after sex or which way you point your arse when taking a crap and when prayers to mutter after that.. and to wipe your arse with an odd-number of stones

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Islam is the ultimate cult and does touch every single event in daily life - whether muttering praying crap before or after sex or which way you point your arse when taking a crap and when prayers to mutter after that.. and to wipe your arse with an odd-number of stones
                It does not order Islam. People are doing it themselves. You are thinking wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                  Whatever you do, craybaby. I'll repost it again if necessary

Don't try to make us blind anymore and take lessons please.
                  I need not lessons. It was awful in purpose. I could've drawn it good but Mohammed doesn't really worth my time.
                  Ps : I forgive you too.
                  I don't care lol. I don't feel sorry

Comment

Well people here are almost islamophobs and racists
                    islamophobia sounds same pathetic as religionphobia lol - in reality the healthy reaction to aggressive barbarism. and nobody cares of your race lol.
                    except with the chrisitian polish guy u cant make a logic debate with them
                    I know whom you speak of) Two weidos found each other indeed, lol.
                    insults and accuses for them is freedom of speech
                    and it really is.
                    Islam is the only religion that fight secularism and atheism
                    that's why it must be destroyed foremost.

Comment

• Originally posted by KangTaeyoung View Post

It does not order Islam. People are doing it themselves. You are thinking wrong.
                      Sure that they are "doing it for themselves". But if you are brainwashed into the Islamic cult, then not following Muhammad's sunnah - wiping your arse with odd numbers of stones and all the other weirdness Muhammad blabbered on about - means hell for you. So, it's either hell or "doing these things yourself".

In short: Your statement is typical Islamist tawriya.

http://raymondibrahim.com/2012/02/28/tawriya-lying/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                        Read my name

Where is the modesty on this profile ? It must be dead, I don't see it. Or maybe "the best" is modest, maybe "fake religions don't deserve respect" is modest, in that way, I'm afraid that our definitions are differents.

Maybe I'm nothing of those, and maybe I don't put anything up or down because of a belief, or better, maybe that someone with a religion doesn't feel forced to compare his/her religion with the differents one, so he/she doesn't give a damn about others => He/she doesn't think his/her religion is better

Secularism is being neutral and don't do nothing against or for a religion, it's the opposite of a religion state or an atheistic state like the communists where.
                        Hijab isn't banned, only in some areas like schools, because those places are supposed to be neutral and out of any proselytism/fight between religious etc... People are there to learn and to learn something out of any beliefs and without any debate that those beliefs creates, you can't show that you are muslim or christian or claims you are, it's privacy, you still can get some discret stuff.
                        The girls aren't naked and will never be naked in a swimming pool, also, i think we both agree to say that when you take a shower, you take off your clothes because you won't wash your body if you don't, it's the same with a hijab in a swimming pool, health problems can't be allowed. Plus it's easy to find an excuse or to avoid the swimming classes, I did it myself and I never put a foot in the swimming pool.
                        Mosque ( or Imam ) are closed/banned (when they are) for a reason which isn't related to secularism but more to security (hello radicalism, hellor terrorists), plus there are some new Mosque that are opened, which means there are some others Imams to do the job in a better way ( I mean peacefully).

If you want a real atheistic state, you should ask to communists, they will be glad to help you with this.

I already answered everybody think his ideology is the best even u here see secularism as best system if I find something better than Islam I ll convert , if u dont find ur ideology the best u r even insane or u r forced to stay in this religion

Muslims debate with other religions u can see Ahmed Deedat (ex-priest) and how he used to debate Christians

U cant force someone to let his religion even for a while or second of his life , a girl will wear hidjab wont make lessons about it , I live in an Islamic country and we had never study a lesson about Hidjab even we have a subject called "Islamic education" ! people wear as they like wherever and nobody have to force them

I dont accept that my daughter go and swim in Bikini with boys I dont want her to make sex at 16yrs old and then her boyfriend let her and go as it happens in Europe , ur social life sucks ! and single moms are too much its all cuz of nudity and supporting adultery in ur schools it begin with swimming together then it will arrive one day when u ll force them to take shower together with boys
                        if there will be only girls in swim pool then it will be Okay (or maybe not cuz ur countries is full of gays and lesbians -_- )

Except that I am not against secularism when it aims to make all people equal but the problem is that its used to fight religions specially Islam , Algeria is an Islamic country but a christian can go wearing the cross and study freely same thing in Egypt , Syria , Lebanon and many other Islamic countries
                        Last edited by bakr1935; 03-21-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zirelelil;n2970571]
                          insults and accuses for them is freedom of speech

and it really is.

Thats enough to stop talking to you , you are a sick person

Comment

• Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Bullshit, our Book actually warns against muslims and tells not to believe them.
                            You must be seriously delusional if you think quran written centuries later after Bible has more precise image of the biblical times

Bible is precious as Quran both are from God but Bible was modified thats the problem

The Quran was written in time of prophet Muhammed peace upon him but Bible was written centuries after Jesus was in earth , its enough to make u doubt about it

Also do u know who was really Paul who wrote Bible and what he commited in his life???

Comment

• Originally posted by Moreorless View Post

And yet secular states are the most successful countries in the world. Countries, to which your buddies come in great numbers in hope of improving their living conditions so these states must be doing something right, and you something wrong Haven't you thought about it?

Fight atheists=fight unbelievers wherever you find them?

You don't seem to know muslims well then lol

Succesful like Turkey right?

I am from Algeria (North Africa) and ur people were escaping to our lands in world wars and also before !

and its right Algerians prefer Europe but we are not Islamic state we are almost secular

Muslims in Europe are forced to live like Europeans they dont let them even wear Hidjab , and yes "some" are affected by European life-style but Islam in islamic countries is so strong

Comment

• Originally posted by bakr1935 View Post
                                Bible is precious as Quran both are from God but Bible was modified thats the problem
                                Quran was also very much modified - one of many problems with Islam . And yes, you're allowed to perform various forms of lying and deception such as takiyya, ketman and tawriya if you are doing dawah for Islam

The Quran was written in time of prophet Muhammed peace upon him
                                No, almost certainly came after Muhammad died... the multitude of contradictions, grammatical errors, historical inaccuracies and many other problems demonstrate conclusively that the Quran was a concocted piece of literary shit.

but Bible was written centuries after Jesus was in earth , its enough to make u doubt about it
                                The sahih ahadith and Muhammad's sirat were written centuries after Muhammad's death, its enough to make u doubt about it

Also do u know who was really Paul who wrote Bible and what he commited in his life???
                                Paul seemed to have shared some of the nutter character traits of Muhammad, but to Paul's credit, he was just a scumbag tax collector, not a peadophie, rapist, thief, liar and mass murderer like Muhammad was.

Comment

Working...
                                X