Prejudgement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prejudgement

Why today people tend to judge each other for religious reasons?

Labels. You cannot be a human it seems without labeling another. And with labels comes preconceptions. And with preconceptions comes stereotypes. And with stereotypes comes prejudices.

Comment

Because religion is an important source of evil and suffering. Throughout history, religions have been the cause of many massacres, pogroms, wars and judicially-sanctioned injustice.

Today, the most vicious religion is Islam, but others such as Hinduism and Buddhism are equally violent towards "unbelievers".

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
        Because religion is an important source of evil and suffering. Throughout history, religions have been the cause of many massacres, pogroms, wars and judicially-sanctioned injustice.

Today, the most vicious religion is Islam, but others such as Hinduism and Buddhism are equally violent towards "unbelievers".
        Dude, you are too brainwashed. Look here who is actually the sources of inhumanity:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_death_toll

Comment

You know i wish sometimes if we lived in peace i wonder what today would of been like why not love and accept one another after all humanity started with two ppl as far as i know that's the only argumebt that i thought made sense to how it all began, knowing this i wonder why hatred spread across the globe for simple differences as religion, color, country of birth hopefully we'll get to witness a new day in which all this would be forgotten and not a ww3 which seems to be so freaking near and it's scary with all he new weapons and shit. Peaaace n love to all people out there !

Comment

Working...
          X