Define God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abdou16Alger View Post

because you believe that God is man and God is not a man ...a man needs to sleep to eat and who need those things is not a God my friend .
    God doesn't exist and was invented by people and keeps getting invented by different people in different forms according to their personal agendas - such as the Allah variant by peadophile Muhammad.

Comment

because you believe that God is man and God is not a man ...a man needs to sleep to eat and who need those things is not a God my friend .
      god is not man, man is god

Comment

Originally posted by Phdintho1 View Post
        Well, with saying it a bit less fancy: "Our Lord is Woo Woo"

if you read verses from the begining Moses was with his brother Aeron peace be upon him ...look in surate Taha ( Chap 20 )

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

God doesn't exist and was invented by people and keeps getting invented by different people in different forms according to their personal agendas - such as the Allah variant by peadophile Muhammad.
          ok show me a house made without a mason and carpenter ..... i challenge you to show me .

Comment

god is not man, man is god
            3 is not 1+2 but 2+1

God can t be a man my friend .... a man was created bY the Creator and God is the Creator
            1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.
            2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
            3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten.

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Comment

3 is not 1+2 but 2+1

God can t be a man my friend .... a man was created bY the Creator and God
              God can't therefore you deny god's omnipotency
              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Sry couldent resist,lol.

Mzzls

Comment

if you read verses from the begining Moses was with his brother Aeron peace be upon him ...look in surate Taha ( Chap 20 )
                  I could read comic book about Spiderman with same result Marvel universe is really more interesting.

Comment

ok show me a house made without a mason and carpenter ..... i challenge you to show me .
                    caves, for example (used to be used as houses)

Comment

3 is not 1+2 but 2+1
                      both make 3 actually. You're really not good at math

God can t be a man my friend .... a man was created bY the Creator and God is the Creator
                      Lol, I also can put it this way: god is a man becuase man created god. Man is the Creator.
                      1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.
                      Did you just draw Muhammad? It seems you get yourself outcasted of the queue to the heaven brothel lol.
                      2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
                      He neither eats nor drinks but still takes a shit! Behold his bless and power!
                      3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten.
                      Impossible, he must have been begotten too, according to your own logic ("house without a mason", etc.)

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
                      There is. Me.

Comment

caves, for example (used to be used as houses)
                        also there are mud huts made out of straw and earth so no masonary or carpentry involved
                        Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

As a polytheist who subscribes to science as well (a healthy balance), I personally think the Sun God monotheism that is what we see when we look at "God" and "Allah" (same thing), is a really... really bad idea and tends to harbour much more aggression and "i'm right, you're wrong" than when compared to religions with multiple deities. With multiple deities there tends to be much more tolerance for the most part, even where there is disagreement. With monotheism it is usually "My way or YOU BURN IN HELL FIRE FOR ETERNITY. BOW TO ME SLAVE". Lol!! Sorry, I got carried away and silly there haha

Don't get me wrong, I support everyone's right to have religion and practice whatever under the stipulation that no harm comes to others. That your faith stays with you and you alone and you treat fellow humans with respect. Leave your Gods at home, people. God has no place in the street or in public. Wear your symbols and practice your faiths, but it stays with you and your kin. People tend to bring and take from religions what they are as a person themselves. Give an unbalance nut bag religion and they'll turn it into a plague and rip people a part. Give it to a healthy minded individual, or someone who seeks it for personal healing, you usually find it becomes a peaceful and beautiful experience.

But I suppose the long and the short of it.. even if it means surrendering my own beliefs, religion as a whole is a problem that is choking the life out of our planet and destroying countries, homes and families. The cons far out weigh the pros because humans are bumbling idiots that tend to lack in the ability to think for themselves. Just my opinion though. I love my Gods and Goddesses, my ancestors.. Love them all and religion, as great as it is.. is also a threat and a weapon against others, sadly.

Man... I have no single leaning way on this. Lots of bad, but I also see lots of good... it depends on the person, I guess. Man, I made a mess of that, I'm sorry haha!! Jeeze, lol. I hope you can make sense of that mess, take from it what you are able. *shrugs*

Comment

I could read comic book about Spiderman with same result Marvel universe is really more interesting.
                            everyone is free to be in his level ...

Comment

both make 3 actually. You're really not good at math

Lol, I also can put it this way: god is a man becuase man created god. Man is the Creator.

Did you just draw Muhammad? It seems you get yourself outcasted of the queue to the heaven brothel lol.

He neither eats nor drinks but still takes a shit! Behold his bless and power!

Impossible, he must have been begotten too, according to your own logic ("house without a mason", etc.)

There is. Me.

who lose proofs start to be comic ...i think this place is to debate with ideas and who start the thread didn t start it to make fun , if he wanted something like this he would read something funny , otherwise it s ridiculous

Comment

Suppose you are building a machine. Perhaps it's a very sophisticated machine that runs on complicated code. As you build your machine, you might even give it different ways to interact with the world around it: gather data, process data, interpret outputs, act according to certain rules on those interpretations. You might even give it ways to recognise you, as its creator.

But can it ever truly understand you? Isn't it just following the rules that you've provided?

Comment

Working...
                                X