All atheists are going to hell!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All atheists are going to hell!

Atheists say that there is no God. What the Bible says about this statement?

"To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God! They acted corruptly; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good."
    (Psalm 14:1MKJV)

Waooh! That is the Bible!, Now turning to the title of the topic,

Why am I saying that?

Because the Bible says so!

"But those who are cowards, those who refuse to believe, those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually, those who do evil magic, those who worship idols, and those who tell lies—they will all have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."(Revelation 21:8 ERV)

What are they supposed to do?

Believe in Jesus and get saved.

"Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life." (John 3:16 ERV)

Jesus Christ is the savior of all men. All atheists are welcomed to believe in Him and escape the eternal fire for all unbelievers and evil doers.

I doubt this line of reasoning is going to convince any atheists out there. If they do not already accept that God is real then what the bible says about unbelief or the threat of hell will be irrelevant so it is basically just using circular reasoning here.

Comment

Even more so as I wouldn't want to go to the Heaven described in the Bible anyway.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post
          Even more so as I wouldn't want to go to the Heaven described in the Bible anyway.
          Don't worry, you're not going there. You're going to a place where there are 72 tattooed muscle men looking for fresh ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post
            I doubt this line of reasoning is going to convince any atheists out there. If they do not already accept that God is real then what the bible says about unbelief or the threat of hell will be irrelevant so it is basically just using circular reasoning here.
            right.
            It is rather funny and I always pity them for having so much fear in their hearts.
            In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by Danos View Post
              Atheists say that there is no God. What the Bible says about this statement?
              Waooh! That is the Bible!
              Because the Bible says so!
              Believe in Jesus and get saved.
              Jesus Christ is the savior of all men. All atheists are welcomed to believe in Him and escape the eternal fire for all unbelievers and evil doers.[/SIZE][/FONT]
              This is the epitome of non-argumentation

Packing my bags to Hell-land. Bye folks !

Comment

I should go to the Hellfest I think... And visit the church close to it ._.

Comment

No. Atheists are not going to hell as long as they do not hurt others. Not believing is not a sin. Moreover, there is no physical hell.
                  People are different and they grow through cognition and experiences to become an ideal beings. No god forces them into anything as we, people, have free will and only we decide how long and difficult our spiritual development will be.

But those who are cowards, those who refuse to believe, those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually, those who do evil magic, those who worship idols, and those who tell lies—they will all have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."(Revelation 21:8 ERV)

This passage is a good example of brainwashing by twisted religion. The purpose of this was, is, and will always be (until people take it) to induce fear and feeling of guilt in people.

Comment

Religions can work if they control people and it's easy when people are scared. If people start to think, have doubts maybe many of them would leave religion but not when they are scared (for example Ancient Egypt and eclipse of Sun, it worked)
                    I guess god should allow for people to have doubts, be atheist and looking for "their" truth, just because if religion is real they will find god in the end.. (if no they go to hell?)

Last time when i was talking with people from christian religion when i said atheist can be good people too they said: why? for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Monika331 View Post

Last time when i was talking with people from christian religion when i said atheist can be good people too they said: why? for what?
                      From a biblical perspective, no one is good. Not a single person. So to say anybody CAN be a good person is just unbiblical nonsense. Do you now understand why those Christians said "Why, for what?"

You're trying to be good for nothing. Your goal is impossible to attain.

Comment

Hell (and Devil) is the invention of Jews and Muslims to keep slaves in terror.
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 07-01-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

People like to cherry pick when it comes to scripture, of course the bits that benefit you are completely true but mention the passages that call for child rape, misogony, slavery and torture, the list goes on.. And it's just an "outdated scripture".

Back to the point though, assuming the bible is correct - thank god im going to hell! (pun completely intended) I'd take anything over getting closer to such a disgusting and evil god.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruxae View Post
                            People like to cherry pick when it comes to scripture, of course the bits that benefit you are completely true but mention the passages that call for child rape, misogony, slavery and torture, the list goes on.. And it's just an "outdated scripture".

Back to the point though, assuming the bible is correct - thank god im going to hell! (pun completely intended) I'd take anything over getting closer to such a disgusting and evil god.
                            You're actually quite amusing! You condemn cherry picking yet you do it yourself!

The Bible doesn't call for child rape, torture, misogyny and whatever else you're thinking about. You probably are confusing descriptions of warlike behaviour recounted in the text with PREScriptions of behaviour given by the deity. It's a common mistake made by the biblically illiterate. As for slavery, the Bible considers it a natural condition of human kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Danos View Post
                              those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If this is true, then the Christians are the first ones to go. Other than fanatic muslims, I can't think of any other group that has killed more innocent people and raped kids more than Christians.
                              Thank you for telling, I'm looking forward to see them going

Comment

Working...
                              X