X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

You are hungry, so nervous ... God sends me a teacher. What do you say Hinduism?
      Some types of woo woo crap lead to Hinduism, others lead to Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Some types of woo woo crap lead to Hinduism, others lead to Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
        What led you to Karl Marx?

Comment

many philosophers lead to atheism, not only Marx.

In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

many philosophers lead to atheism, not only Marx.
            to materialism ... to the dialectics of matter. except idealism.

nobody never had the answer to that question: "what is love?"
            Last edited by dmitri11; 07-16-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I was an atheist at a very early age even before I'd heard of Karl Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Danos View Post
                Atheists say that there is no God. What the Bible says about this statement?

"To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God! They acted corruptly; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good."
                (Psalm 14:1MKJV)

Waooh! That is the Bible!, Now turning to the title of the topic,

Why am I saying that?

Because the Bible says so!

"But those who are cowards, those who refuse to believe, those who do terrible things, those who kill, those who sin sexually, those who do evil magic, those who worship idols, and those who tell lies—they will all have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."(Revelation 21:8 ERV)

What are they supposed to do?

Believe in Jesus and get saved.

"Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life." (John 3:16 ERV)

Jesus Christ is the savior of all men. All atheists are welcomed to believe in Him and escape the eternal fire for all unbelievers and evil doers.
                Challenging your imagination ...how do I convert you to be a non believer ? How will you look at things from the perspective of a non believer? Would you end your being a fool for your religious beliefs if you discovered you can or cannot be an astronaut? Perhaps there is just more out there to discover to either make you appreciate the goodness of others regardless of being a non believer... then Jesus understanding is limited because you make it limited to understand why exists.

How do you know a figurative heaven from a literal heaven ? While still alive, you have all the time to discover the difference there is something more to existence than ending up in hell because you judged non believers so...a fool you are a believer of the Bible.

Comment

• Self righteousness makes your existence wrong. React to this statement.
                  Last edited by vixendane; 07-17-2017, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Are you God's creation's mistake? Why aim that Jesus self hypocritical self righteousness being believing perfection is one sided, only good to become like Jesus or Jesus like, nobody is perfect to each is his / her own standard? Right?

Comment

• How evil could one get from asking these questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Well, the usual verbal masturbation that allows very vague statements to be construed later on as making someone's opinion or prediction for the future retrospectively correct.

Same game goes on in religions, in political strands such as Marxism or in pseudo-intellectual bullshit like postmodernism.
                        And the same holds true for building a modern nation and its policies, international treaties and agreements, international diplomacy, defence, human capital development etc.

Comment

• Oh yes. I'm on the highway to hell! Highway to hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic_Molerat View Post
                            Oh yes. I'm on the highway to hell! Highway to hell!
                            Where are the buttons?

Comment

• Originally posted by vixendane View Post
                              How evil could one get from asking these questions?
                              And the baker's choices all along the way determine the outcome of the product.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic_Molerat View Post
                                Oh yes. I'm on the highway to hell! Highway to hell!

Me too and I'm enjoying the ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X