Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on Foucault's conception of power?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your opinion on Foucault's conception of power?

What's your opinion on Foucault's conception of power?

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post
    By what evidence do you call him parasitic sociopath?
    Absolute and utter contempt for people - that he bullshits and lies to people in the manner that postmodernists do and had no regard as to where his bullshit lead.

Is it only because of his sexual life and because he was gay?
    No. Although his hedonistic pursuit of it and complete disregard for such matters as sexually transmitted diseases certainly does tend to support my above assertion that he was a harmful parasitic sociopath.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by Talise12 View Post

Being a troll can be entertaining for a short while,
    however it's not the kind of power which can influence peoples minds.

You can go and take away a lollipop of an obnoxious child, some people which observe the scene may applaud and thank you for this deed, but in their within they will all think, what for a psycho "it's only a child and every child is sometimes obnoxious."
    In terms of power is acting sarcastic, cynical to opponents serious statement as well as acting with serious objections to cynicism and sarcasm, not effective, because people react in similar way as in the situation with the obnoxious child and lollipop.
    Therefore isn't empathy only necessary to see a situation from one or the others side, you need it for the treed person perspective as well (in not analytical context)

Leave a comment:

• RoyofSupratik
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Then that would make Foucault a harmful parasitic sociopath who needs to be discredited at every turn.

In any case, Foucault was a harmful parasitic sociopath who needs to be completely discredited at every turn given the harm that his Sophistic bullshit brings to wider humanity.
    By what evidence do you call him parasitic sociopath?

Is it only because of his sexual life and because he was gay?

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Talise12 View Post

Then that would make Foucault a harmful parasitic sociopath who needs to be discredited at every turn.

In any case, Foucault was a harmful parasitic sociopath who needs to be completely discredited at every turn given the harm that his Sophistic bullshit brings to wider humanity.

Leave a comment:

• Talise12
    replied

The problem is, postmodernists get hard-ons with the verbal masturbation Foucault goes on with. A normal rational person can debunk Foucault in just a few sentences. Those brainwashed into postmodernist crap need substantially more in order to get deprogrammed.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

The problem is, postmodernists get hard-ons with the verbal masturbation Foucault goes on with. A normal rational person can debunk Foucault in just a few sentences. Those brainwashed into postmodernist crap need substantially more in order to get deprogrammed.
    At least they love and create new from Latin derived terms.
    From a dead Language which has been used over more than thousand years by the church. Something like language of their enemy.
    However such (((thought elites))) need something special in their parlance for positioning themselves above the pleb.
    Last edited by Hades91; 10-29-2017, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
    Really guys.
    I've only read the Wikipedia article about this guy, i don't think his vaporing is more worth than to be debunked as pseudo intellectual diarrhea in few sentences.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Lol, Smart try guys,
    Here is a Random Post Graduate Mathematics Research Paper generator.
    http://thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/
    My Random Topic: On the Structure of p-Adic, Generic Hulls

Here is another Random Post Graduate Computer Science Research Paper generator.
    https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

My Random Topic:
    Come up with some better idea guys.
    The paper you gave above was meaningless crap because it was generated with a computer algorithm using so-called context free grammars. When you contextualise the elements in the paper, such as ascertaining what reference [21] means or associating "lambda calculus with emulating ethernet", it is clearly evident that the generated papers are complete and utter bullshit.

Real mathematical papers are very contexualised and the sentences relate to one another in meaning.

For someone who doesn't properly understand jargon used in mathematical literature, the examples you gave look "authentic" because they are grammatically correct. On the other hand, I was able to determine they were randomly put-together shit because I know something about mathematics and can determine that there is not such a context between the parts.

Putting together grammatically correct sentences which are not contextually properly related is the same tactic used by practitioners of woo woo. They throw together vocabulary/jargon that people don't know the meaning of and are able to bluff and bullshit because it "sounds smart" simply because of the big words and the correct grammatical constructions.

Papers written by postmodernists are just about completely context-free in that they are just random pieces of pseudo-intellectual bullshit put together in a grammatically correct manner without genuine linking or association between each part in terms of meaning. They on a whole might well have been generated by a computer algorithm using context free grammars. Just like the shit that Foucault and other postmodernists write.

If you are up for some rather heavy computer science/linguistic theory, here are what context-free grammars are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context-free_grammar

The "simple" explanation is - "Context free grammars follow the language rules of grammar but don't consider what the meaning of what is being said is or how the meaning of the parts link with each other".

Leave a comment:

• RoyofSupratik
    replied
    Lol, Smart try guys,

Here is a Random Post Graduate Mathematics Research Paper generator.

http://thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/

My Random Topic: On the Structure of p-Adic, Generic Hulls

Abstract Let us suppose O ≤ αˆ. A central problem in Riemannian set theory is the characterization of right-connected, Ramanujan, semi-Erd˝os sets. We show that g ≥ `R. A useful survey of the subject can be found in [21]. So this reduces the results of [21] to the general theory.

1 Introduction

It is well known that sinh −∞7  6= Z Z √ 2|X| dhη. Moreover, this leaves open the question of countability. Next, we wish to extend the results of [21, 21] to monodromies. It was Banach who first asked whether functions can be examined. In [13], the main result was the classification of planes. Every student is aware that q ∼ −∞. Recent developments in absolute algebra [20] have raised the question of whether Y  h (k) 9 , −∞−4  ≥ Z ∞ ℵ0 P e dq ± Q(s) ys,F , . . . , q(U¯)  .

Here is another Random Post Graduate Computer Science Research Paper generator.

https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

My Random Topic:
    Decoupling Red-Black Trees from Superblocks in Active Networks

Abstract

The emulation of the Ethernet is a structured challenge. In fact, few cyberinformaticians would disagree with the visualization of hash tables, which embodies the unproven principles of theory. We describe a novel system for the development of superpages, which we call BRUN.

Table of Contents

1 Introduction

The evaluation of lambda calculus has studied replication, and current trends suggest that the analysis of voice-over-IP will soon emerge. The notion that information theorists interfere with interactive information is always well-received. On a similar note, The notion that steganographers collude with 8 bit architectures is often well-received. To what extent can semaphores be developed to realize this intent?
    Indeed, courseware and multicast heuristics have a long history of interfering in this manner. In addition, indeed, consistent hashing [24] and flip-flop gates have a long history of colluding in this manner. Existing cacheable and low-energy methodologies use context-free grammar [24] to study the unfortunate unification of DHCP and A* search. Our framework emulates the simulation of systems.
    Come up with some better idea guys.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Really guys.
    I've only read the Wikipedia article about this guy, i don't think his vaporing is more worth than to be debunked as pseudo intellectual diarrhea in few sentences.
    Last edited by Hades91; 10-29-2017, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

yes, I can beat this. Unfortunately I already forgot the title
    But I produced some new ones this morning and the best of today is The Forgotten Fruit: Social realism and predialectic nationalism

here an extract:
    Therefore, the example of social realism which is a central theme of
    Burroughs’s Naked Lunch is also evident in The Ticket that
    Exploded. Foucault suggests the use of predialectic nationalism to
    challenge hierarchy.
    In a sense, an abundance of discourses concerning postcultural
    libertarianism exist. Sartre uses the term ‘predialectic nationalism’ to denote
    the genre, and thus the dialectic, of structural sexual identity.
    etc.pp

Congratulations!!!

You managed to generate a postmodernist academic paper that was total bullshit yet able to keep on topic with Foucault and "power"

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

I personnally produced the best study ever I think : "The Absurdity of Reality: The predialectic paradigm of consensus and the neocapitalist paradigm of narrative"

Can beat this ?
    yes, I can beat this. Unfortunately I already forgot the title
    But I produced some new ones this morning and the best of today is The Forgotten Fruit: Social realism and predialectic nationalism

here an extract:
    Therefore, the example of social realism which is a central theme of
    Burroughs’s Naked Lunch is also evident in The Ticket that
    Exploded. Foucault suggests the use of predialectic nationalism to
    challenge hierarchy.
    In a sense, an abundance of discourses concerning postcultural
    libertarianism exist. Sartre uses the term ‘predialectic nationalism’ to denote
    the genre, and thus the dialectic, of structural sexual identity.
    etc.pp

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

wow I have done it four times and read what I produced . It is amazing, with sources and everything.
    I personnally produced the best study ever I think : "The Absurdity of Reality: The predialectic paradigm of consensus and the neocapitalist paradigm of narrative"

Can beat this ?

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Just click on the following link... each time you do, you generate a perfectly written postmodernist academic text. It's that easy
    http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo/
    wow I have done it four times and read what I produced . It is amazing, with sources and everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X