Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Church of Sweden to stop referring to God as 'he' or 'Lord'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Hidethebanana View Post


    Well Ice T, what is the reason for the aggression? Being that people have stopped believing in God as actual fact and law, who's to stop anyone trying to change their world view and the world view of other "citizens" to suit their own problematic beliefs. It's been over 200 years that the enlightened few came down from there shining cathedrals of infinite egotism to show the peasants the right path, their rejection of metaphysics. And now centuries later, God is dead, and the peasants lead the way. The rapture is coming, but it ain't the skies that will open, it's people's legs, because a massive rocket is coming straight for everyone's soft and tender parts.
    It's disgust with overdoing with progressivism that evoked the reaction in me I guess. I will not agree with those who wish to change simple, ordinary things just to suit their ideology. They can change things but people are free to disagree with it I guess.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Etsia View Post
      Even if I'm not a believer, after reading this nonsense coming once again from progressive Sweden, I felt like sharing it First kids with no gender then some transgender God....I believe it's overdoing, some fashion which will pass...It's in fact beyond ridiculous and created by those who see problems in the things where those problems do not exist.

      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-as-he-or-lord

      Nonsense. It is actually ridiculous to refer to God with words such as 'Him' or 'Lord'. God hasn't got a gender. You do get worked up rather easily if this is bothering you.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by JohnDoe95 View Post


        Nonsense. It is actually ridiculous to refer to God with words such as 'Him' or 'Lord'. God hasn't got a gender. You do get worked up rather easily if this is bothering you.
        Perhaps the Quran needs a rewrite and "perfect" Arabic needs a grammar reformulation given that "Allah" is referred to using the male gender

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Etsia View Post
          Even if I'm not a believer, after reading this nonsense coming once again from progressive Sweden, I felt like sharing it First kids with no gender then some transgender God....I believe it's overdoing, some fashion which will pass...It's in fact beyond ridiculous and created by those who see problems in the things where those problems do not exist.

          https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-as-he-or-lord
          Great spiritual realisation. May be 'humble' would have been a better word instead of 'great'.

          But when you need to make a judiciary law regarding God, and apply it around the boundary of an empire, it still carries the essence of "he" by being abrahamic.

          Comment


          • #35
            G-d has no gender. Sweden did nothing wrong.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by VladimirPulin View Post
              G-d has no gender. Sweden did nothing wrong.
              I'll see you later when your beard starts to grow, mama's boy.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post

                Great spiritual realisation. May be 'humble' would have been a better word instead of 'great'.

                But when you need to make a judiciary law regarding God, and apply it around the boundary of an empire, it still carries the essence of "he" by being abrahamic.
                So why is it mother Russia and German fatherland ?
                I think that god refers to himself in the male because he made us man and woman and by simple virtue of our bodies and minds which he made he gave males in most species dominance..It ends up being Sweden against mother nature...

                Comment

                Working...
                X