If you would believe in Satan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

You're right, unless it doesn't bring shit to the others, it's none of our business what you believe in, however, for the evidences you still can provide archeological ones.
    Archeological? For one person? Sain John wasn't a dinosaur

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Archeological? For one person? Sain John wasn't a dinosaur
      Yes for one person, an "important" person. Archaeologists don't do anything with dinosaurs, they aren't paleontologists.

You could also find historical evidences.

Comment

It's not a proof, just analogy. Not enough. Imagine a guy in the year 100 A.D trying to describe 21st century or even later times. It would look exactly like The Revelation.
        Or a guy from the 20th century describing what he saw while hallucinating

It's not your business what we believe in
        If you are getting even a cent of tax relief because you are a "religion" or you are pushing a certain political line which has its roots in such belief which ultimately forms part of public policy then of course it becomes my business.

If you want to engage in dressups in the privacy of your own home, then you are free to believe in whatever kook bullshit you wish.

What evidence do you want after 2000 years? Here is good explanation
        http://www.bibleprobe.com/revelation.htm
        You have just answered the question as to why the whole thing is very much fictitious bullshit.

Comment

Yes for one person, an "important" person. Archaeologists don't do anything with dinosaurs, they aren't paleontologists.

You could also find historical evidences.
          No difference, they all dig the the ground. I don't know where is John's skeleton lying and I'm not really intrested in it. I'm also not really intrested in historical evidence, but there are some

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Patmos

Comment

No difference, they all dig the the ground.
            Christianism, Islam... No difference, they all believe in something invisible...

I don't know where is John's skeleton lying and I'm not really intrested in it.
            It's not only about a skeleton, any "trace" (sites, artifacts...) attesting of a John.

I'm also not really intrested in historical evidence, but there are some
            Same problem as for our discussion about races, you don't read your links... If your are not interest, it's fine, you don't have to show any evidence as long as you don't claim there are.

Comment

Christianism, Islam... No difference, they all believe in something invisible...

It's not only about a skeleton, any "trace" (sites, artifacts...) attesting of a John.

Same problem as for our discussion about races, you don't read your links... If your are not interest, it's fine, you don't have to show any evidence as long as you don't claim there are.
              ?
              I actually read this link, what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
                Putin's court jester.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Or a guy from the 20th century describing what he saw while hallucinating
                  Sain John was not from 20 century

If you are getting even a cent of tax relief because you are a "religion" or you are pushing a certain political line which has its roots in such belief which ultimately forms part of public policy then of course it becomes my business.

If you want to engage in dressups in the privacy of your own home, then you are free to believe in whatever kook bullshit you wish.
                  No dude, it is not your business. And what tax relief? How much tax did you pay in my country last year to talk about tax reliefs?

You have just answered the question as to why the whole thing is very much fictitious bullshit.
                  It is not

Comment

Any staunch religious person is the same be they muzlum, catholic, christian etc, they are not interested in listening about other theological viewpoints either, when questioned about matters they have no answers for their religion is about shallow pride and sulking which they pretend is called faith loooooooooooool :-)

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                      Any staunch religious person is the same be they muzlum, catholic, christian etc, they are not interested in listening about other theological viewpoints either, when questioned about matters they have no answers for their religion is about shallow pride and sulking which they pretend is called faith loooooooooooool :-)
                      And what questions do you have pussyli? Go on I will answer them. You have just proved you have no idea what faith is, pls continue

Comment

And what questions do you have pussyli? Go on I will answer them. You have just proved you have no idea what faith is, pls continue
                        Wtf, you're now making up pet names, I shall have to think of one for you lil fella loooooooooool.

Faith = sulking and shallow pride, that is confirmed when you write you don't need evidence or logic because your religion is about faith, so no need for me to ask you any questions as you have already answered them stupid boy, just because you don't like the truth does not mean it is not the truth lol.

Comment

Wtf, you're now making up pet names, I shall have to think of one for you lil fella loooooooooool.
                          I recognize your style of writing, it's your 53762763th attempt in this forum moron

Faith = sulking and shallow pride, that is confirmed when you write you don't need evidence or logic because your religion is about faith, so no need for me to ask you any questions as you have already answered them stupid boy lol.
                          That's a good one, so you suggest faith should be based on logic? Really what a moron you are

Comment

?
                            I actually read this link, what are you talking about
                            The Apostle one
                            The author of the Book of Revelation identifies himself only as "John".[5] Traditionally, this was often believed to be the same person as John, son of Zebedee, one of the apostles of Jesus, to whom the Gospel of John was also attributed.[5] The early-2nd-century writer, Justin Martyr, was the first to equate the author of Revelation with John the Evangelist.[6] Other early Christian writers, however, such as Dionysius of Alexandria and Eusebius of Caesarea, noting the differences in language and theological outlook between this work and the Gospel,[7] discounted this possibility, and argued for the exclusion of the Book of Revelation from the canon as a result.[8] The assumption that the apostle John was also author of the Book of Revelation is now widely rejected in modern critical scholarship.[9] The early Christian writer Papias appeared in his writings to distinguish between John the Evangelist and John the Elder,[10] and many biblical scholars now contend that the latter was the author of Revelation.[11][12][13]
                            Just this part is contradictory... It's John the apostle or not ? And where did you see historical evidence of who wrote the book of revelation there ? Or even there ?
                            Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-08-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I recognize your style of writing, it's your 53762763th attempt in this forum moron
                              Like all your failures here you couldn't recognise the wet on rain and that is why you will fail at being a solicitor lol. It is obviously something you say when the 53762763th person notices what a sulky child you are, you start the name calling like a baby when someone else notices ;-)

That's a good one, so you suggest faith should be based on logic? Really what a moron you are

I merely confirmed that faith = sulking and shallow pride, the fact you refuse to use evidence and logic also confirms how backward and superstitious you are as seen in your other thread where you posted a picture of the red dresses and got woooo wooooooo about Kate's baby looooooooooooool.

Now i'm quite happy to humor you however if you try and drag me into a name calling ping pong match I won't educate you any more ;-)

Comment

I just wanted to know, is Satan in all his names for people just an false god, some entity that brings benefits and disadvantages, or just the part of every human being's nature.

Some literature Noble prize guy wrote:

The evil embodies not a single person, it's in everyone human being
                                The evil is the self-interest.

Romain Rolland

Comment

Working...
                                X