If you would believe in Satan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Just this part is contradictory... It's John the apostle or not ? And where did you see historical evidence of who wrote the book of revelation there ? Or even there ?
    This time you didn't read it.

Early tradition says that John was banished to Patmos by the Roman authorities. This tradition is credible because banishment was a common punishment used during the Imperial period for a number of offenses. Among such offenses were the practices of magic and astrology. Prophecy was viewed by the Romans as belonging to the same category, whether Pagan, Jewish, or Christian. Prophecy with political implications, like that expressed by John in the book of Revelation, would have been perceived as a threat to Roman political power and order. Three of the islands in the Sporades were places where political offenders were banished. (Pliny, Natural History 4.69–70; Tacitus, Annals 4.30).

The footnote sends us to:
    Adela Collins. (1985). "Patmos" [In] Paul J. Achtemeier [Ed.]. (1985) Harper's Bible Dictionary. San Francisco, CA: Harper & Row. p. 755.

Please read the book if you want historic evidence, internet is just internet.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Like all your failures here you couldn't recognise the wet on rain and that is why you will fail at being a solicitor lol. It is obviously something you say when the 53762763th person notices what a sulky child you are, you start the name calling like a baby when someone else notices ;-)
      Whatever you say pussyli Just stay on one account, no need to create a new every couple of months

I merely confirmed that faith = sulking and shallow pride, the fact you refuse to use evidence and logic also confirms how backward and superstitious you are as seen in your other thread where you posted a picture of the red dresses and got woooo wooooooo about Kate's baby looooooooooooool.

Now i'm quite happy to humor you however if you try and drag me into a name calling ping pong match I won't educate you any more ;-)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      Kate's baby will be antichrist, that we can be sure.
      And if you have no idea on a topic of masonic symbolism, then why opening your mouth?

And btw
      faith

NOUN

mass noun
      • More example sentences

Synonyms
      • 2Strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        I just wanted to know, is Satan in all his names for people just an false god, some entity that brings benefits and disadvantages, or just the part of every human being's nature.

Some literature Noble prize guy wrote:
        Satan is dragging you away from God. It's in all temptations and lusts, but you cannot say it is a part of every human beings nature. There are people who resist the tempations and there are ones who do not.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

Whatever you say pussyli Just stay on one account, no need to create a new every couple of months

Kate's baby will be antichrist, that we can be sure.
          And if you have no idea on a topic of masonic symbolism, then why opening your mouth?

And btw
          faith

NOUN

mass noun
          • More example sentences

Synonyms
          • 2Strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.
          I've had this account almost a year and the last account I had was some 4 years ago and I hardly ever used the forums so you seem to pull this every couple of months nonsense from nowhere so grow up with the name calling as I said before.

Do you even realise how retarded your statement in bold is? Once again I will humor you, the baby will grow up to be the antichrist and then, what? Destroy mankind?

Now there is no need to tell me the definition of faith, I know faith isn't based on evidence and proof or even logic, that is exactly my point, as far as i'm concerned like muzlums faith is based on shallow pride and when the respective religion is called in to question sulking about it, that isn't an insult it is an observation that can be seen in this forum many times by many different religious people.

Comment

Do you even realise how retarded your statement in bold is? Once again I will humor you, the baby will grow up to be the antichrist and then, what? Destroy mankind?
            Please read The Revelation if you want to know what will happen. As I said what's written there is already starting, e.g. The Revelation mentions microchipping people

Now there is no need to tell me the definition of faith, I know faith isn't based on evidence and proof or even logic, that is exactly my point, as far as i'm concerned like muzlums faith is based on shallow pride and when the respective religion is called in to question sulking about it, that isn't an insult it is an observation that can be seen in this forum many times by many different religious people.
            So once again, what is your problem? Majority of people on earth belong to one or another relligion, it is their business whether they believe in God or choose to be atheist and focus on material world with logic

Comment

I would also like to explain one thing. Antichrist is not devil. It is just what the name says, anti-Christ, just a human. It's role is not to destroy mankind but to become a dictator and rule some form of totalitarian system.

Another possibility about Kate is that it won't happen, but just masons believe it will happen, thus all symbolism connected with it.

Comment

Please read The Revelation if you want to know what will happen. As I said what's written there is already starting, e.g. The Revelation mentions microchipping people

So once again, what is your problem? Majority of people on earth belong to one or another relligion, it is their business whether they believe in God or choose to be atheist and focus on material world with logic
                The only part of Revelations i'm familiar with is the Apocalypse part, if there is a specific passage on microchipping people which will not say microchipping obviously then post it as my bible reading days are over for now at least.

I don't have a problem with what is discussed in this forum and whether religious or atheists pride is hurt and sulk although the religious people are more prone to behaving like that here. I do have a problem when religion irl plays a part in political decisions in countries and makes things worse and not better, when religion gets people killed for being a different religion or just not being religious at all, this is when the shallow pride and sulking effects innocent people and the religious people say...well they offended my faith, surely you see that makes sense?

Comment

This time you didn't read it.

The footnote sends us to: Adela Collins. (1985). "Patmos" [In] Paul J. Achtemeier [Ed.]. (1985) Harper's Bible Dictionary. San Francisco, CA: Harper & Row. p. 755.

Please read the book if you want historic evidence, internet is just internet.
                  There is a difference between claiming something to be "credible" (according to a theologist) and providing evidences. However I must apologize, it seems you read it, in your own way.
                  Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-08-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

The only part of Revelations i'm familiar with is the Apocalypse part, if there is a specific passage on microchipping people which will not say microchipping obviously then post it as my bible reading days are over for now at least.
                    The second beast[l] forces all people—important and unimportant, rich and poor, free and slaves—to be marked on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that no one may buy or sell unless he has the mark, which is the beast’s name or the number of its name.
                    Revelation 13,16

I remind that the main feature of the microchip being advertised right now is replacing the cash card and allowing payment with the chip

Comment

I would also like to explain one thing. Antichrist is not devil. It is just what the name says, anti-Christ, just a human. It's role is not to destroy mankind but to become a dictator and rule some form of totalitarian system.

Another possibility about Kate is that it won't happen, but just masons believe it will happen, thus all symbolism connected with it.
                      The masons are a bunch of outdated greedy kooks more interested in the almighty dollar than anything else. I have actually eavesdropped on one of their meetings when they had to use a friend of mines venue when their lodge got flooded out and was being repaired, a bigger bunch of geriatric bedwetters you couldn't meet. Yes they still have some influence and yes they still have financial influence but they have as much chance of organising a totalitarian regime as I have as getting the lead role in the next Star Wars movie.

Comment

Revelation 13,16

I remind that the main feature of the microchip being advertised right now is replacing the cash card and allowing payment with the chip
                        Well it is a coincidence given your microchipping thread i'll give you that, however the microchip won't do poor people and slaves much good when it comes to paying for anything I guess.

Comment

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

Comment

The worst came that very night.
                            - Not for you berry is ripe.

https://s.fishki.net/upload/users/20...7198a0750a.jpg

Comment

The good and the evil is a part of every human soul
                              feeding only one of them lets the other one in sorrow
                              giving both of them a from time to time a sweet berry
                              makes you self more balanced for the win of interpersonal lottery
                              praising of only God or of the Satan alone
                              creates in yourself the inflexibility of a cold stone
                              giving proper food to both gestalts in somebody very close to you
                              attracts your both souls having every night a pleasant rendezvous

Last edited by Hades91; 06-15-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X