Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslims Leaving Islam - Becoming Much More Common.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i have seen from your posts around the forum you are a person with an agenda, and i doubt you will change your mind no matter what is said against it. But anyways, the decline of islam is predicted in islam, this world is but a temporary place for us to dwell and everything in this world leads to the judgement day.

http://www.islam.org.hk/HY/signsofth..._religion.html

Comment

Originally posted by rp2016 View Post
      What i have seen from your posts around the forum you are a person with an agenda, and i doubt you will change your mind no matter what is said against it. But anyways, the decline of islam is predicted in islam, this world is but a temporary place for us to dwell and everything in this world leads to the judgement day.

http://www.islam.org.hk/HY/signsofth..._religion.html
      Thanks for confirming for us that Islam is a doomsday death cult.

You seem to be very much on the same page as ISIS here

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
        Oops .... I just picked the article up while checking the news .... was interesting reading.
        No worries! I read the ABC regularly myself and that was where I'd first seen it.

I was gob-smacked when I'd seen what had been written. It's the first ever article that I've seen in "mainstream media" which actually has published both in Arabic and in English one of the pertinent verses regarding death to apostates in Islam or for that matter any verse of the Quran that demonstrated something negative about Islam. Usually, the media adopt the view that publishing things like that is "Islamophobic".

This was also very telling... All these "moderate", "mainstream" Islamic organisations not responding to interview requests from the ABC:

The Australian National Imams Council and Grand Mufti's office did not respond to interview requests. The Board of Imams Victoria declined to comment.
        The United Muslim Association and the Centre for Islamic Thought and Education did not respond to questions.
        Usually, such Islamic organisations will fall over themselves to media-whore about "how great Islam is".

Even so, very basic elements are missing from this article which explain what appear to be "contradictions" - such as naskh, or "abrogation", which explains why earlier "revealed" verses in the Quran such as "freedom to choose your religion" are abrogated by later revealed verses such as the "kill all those who leave Islam" ones.

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
        It indicates there is generational change in countries with religious freedom.
        The first thing that you get the sense of from the article is that of Islam being a cult. Replace the word "Islam" with "Scientology" and "Muslim" with "Scientologist" in this article. Then you would have a pretty standard story about people trying to escape Scientology. Remember, the people leaving Islam in that story are not trying to get out of ISIS of Al Qaeda - they are from "moderate" Islamic backgrounds trying to leave Islam. That people leaving the "religion" of Islam have to go through what those who leave cults do - that tells you a lot about Islam. The generational change is one of not putting up with living in cults. The change regarding religion in Australia was a generation ago.

And even bigger changes on the way in countries without religious freedom - namely just about any Islamic country out there you care to name.

Here's a very interesting article from some time back:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...et-revolution/

In short, the article states that birth rates in Islamic countries have been falling extremely rapidly as they modernise. In fact, they have been falling even more quickly than in Western countries as they "become less religious". I suspect that this demographic shortfall can be at least in part explained by the fact that huge numbers of Islamic countries have already "secularised" but done it in secret. And, like the exMuslims featured in the article who still put their religion down on the census as "Muslim" in order to continue hiding from their families that they have left Islam, I suspect that this has happened on a nation-wide basis in most Islamic countries.

At some point, exMuslims in Islamic countries are, en-masse, going to be completely fed up with having to hide that they have left Islam and are going to want to live authentic lives without the lies about their lack of religious belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
          What is driving this world-wide trend?
          Communication with people from outside of influence of Islam and access to unfiltered information sources in internet.
          Islamic countries are those who block social media and filter content on same level like china. Censure is fear, nothing else.

Is it possible to be "culturally" Muslim while at the same time no longer believing that the Quran comes from Allah or that Muhammad was Allah's messenger?
          I'm not a Muslim, hence I can't give an answer to this question.
          Nevertheless I think such type of Muslim who reject the religious indoctrination path is very subversive for Islam, because believing in the truth in a fairy tale is the most powerful tool in every ideology.

Why do Muslims leaving Islam face far greater difficulties and even persecution from members of the Islamic community compared with Christians leaving Christianity?
          Free choice isn't a thing in Islam. Horrific punishments, societal exclusion and even death, are only solutions for any kind of rejection and the most dominant part in this "belief of peace"
          In Christianity is the belief a choice not a obligation.
          I am sure that " back in the day " Christians also killed apostates but the consequence was democratic separation of powers between religion and state...
          isislam doesn't have this,,in islam islam is the state is islam..
          For the last at least couple of hundred years Christians have been leaving and sometimes rejoining the faith but to moslems it is still relatively new so moslem congregations are still responding with extreme violence towards leavers...
          I am ole,,, so I still remember seeing the moslem women in the "territories " as the Jordanian army " left ".. If you saw today the granddaughters of those women you would FREAK !!!! Are they still moslem ??
          Just a fact or two,, ( I have said many times that moslemic women will bring Islamism to its knees (..The facts are,,,one day Several years ago I was on reserve duty in gaza,, on the First day brazzieres went on sale,to be honest I was expecting riots and wholesale butchering of women, there was Nothing ! at the end of the day I sighed with relief,,,the MEN of gaza sighed with despair..That was maybe about twenty five years ago...Since then Israeli moslem girls still wear a little niqab but the rest of their clothes are Israeli,,,every makeup store in moslem areas irrespective of which side of the line carry EVERY conceiviable type of womens cosmetics,,,they wear high heels,,,they have bank accounts,,at least the ones who work do because their wages are paid direct to a bank account in the Girls name not her fathers name...
          Just a few short years time and "what's his name " will be over here starting up the arab moslem version of MGtow…..

Comment

In Egypt they invited an atheist and a scholar from Al Azhar to a tv-show, because "the purpose of the show was to discuss the fact that a lot of the Egyptians becoming atheists" (min 1:30)
            In this show the atheist was actually not allowed to speak and thrown out with the hint he needs psychiatric treatment.
            Interesting is the follow up interview.

here the original show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5as...ature=youtu.be

I hope all participants are still safe and sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
              In Egypt they invited an atheist and a scholar from Al Azhar to a tv-show, because "the purpose of the show was to discuss the fact that a lot of the Egyptians becoming atheists" (min 1:30)
              In this show the atheist was actually not allowed to speak and thrown out with the hint he needs psychiatric treatment.

I watched both of the links you provided and I clearly saw intimidation tactics against the atheist and against the host who interviewed the first host. Shouting, cutting off, personal insults...Islam does not offer freedom of thought. Pity Europe...do you see what you've invited into your house?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I watched both of the links you provided and I clearly saw intimidation tactics against the atheist and against the host who interviewed the first host. Shouting, cutting off, personal insults...Islam does not offer freedom of thought. Pity Europe...do you see what you've invited into your house?

Look better on your neighbors.
                Meanwhile I think cultural enrichment is an enrichment with enemies which should arouse long forgotten self preservation instinct that decades of prosperity attenuated in many societies.

Comment

The tactics which used to get employed against Atheists in the West by Christians before Atheists became a much more visible and united group.

ExMuslims will soon be able to more easily withstand such intimidation.

Comment

stupid moderators are excusable. The important message for me here is that even a narrow-minded person like this moderator can't ignore the fact that there are meanwhile significant amounts of atheists.
                    An other interesting fact is that he insults his own audience by claiming they are too stupid to understand explanations about evolution. What is also impressive is the courage of all participants.
                    Am not so sure who is living now in the biggest danger after this show/interview.

Comment

stupid moderators are excusable. The important message for me here is that even a narrow-minded person like this moderator can't ignore the fact that there are meanwhile significant amounts of atheists.
                      An other interesting fact is that he insults his own audience by claiming they are too stupid to understand explanations about evolution. What is also impressive is the courage of all participants.
                      Am not so sure who is living now in the biggest danger after this show/interview.
                      “Significant amounts of atheists” among Muslims? Not really. A Christian forum I visit also claims that “thousands of Muslims are coming to Christ!” All I can do is smile at your yearning hope...both yours’ and the Christians’. People are so happy to see their side scoring points as if this was a football game. Wikipedia estimates that 1% of Middle Eastern Muslims are atheists. That leaves 99 Muslims for each atheist Muslim in Arab lands. Of these 99, intelligence experts estimate that 15 to 25% are radical believers. So that leaves your Muslim atheist with 20 or so crazies who think he should be killed for apostasy.

Your atheist on the show is either dead or in hiding. He looked frightened already...

Comment

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/2...combat-atheism

"draft law to criminalize atheism in Egypt, .....

Hamroush said that he will discuss with Al-Azhar scientists and experts the penalties and the necessary articles in the new legislation that are needed to combat this phenomenon that widely spread in Egypt in recent years.

Egypt’s former Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa also said at a student conference held in September 2014 that around 12.5 percent of youth have become atheists."

The rest of the article is also very interesting.

Last edited by Suna123; 06-14-2018, 02:19 AM.

Comment

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/2...combat-atheism

"draft law to criminalize atheism in Egypt, .....

Hamroush said that he will discuss with Al-Azhar scientists and experts the penalties and the necessary articles in the new legislation that are needed to combat this phenomenon that widely spread in Egypt in recent years.

Egypt’s former Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa also said at a student conference held in September 2014 that around 12.5 percent of youth have become atheists."

The rest of the article is also very interesting.

Interesting article. A Muslim atheist goes to jail and gets killed there by other prisoners. An interesting way to execute someone...

Comment

The Atheist "invited" to the show was a victim of tawriya, pure and simple.

"discuss the fact that a lot of Egyptians becoming Atheists" is discussion Islamic-style

Comment

“Significant amounts of atheists” among Muslims? Not really.
                              TDLCVISA ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wikipedia estimates

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Interesting article. A Muslim atheist goes to jail and gets killed there by other prisoners. An interesting way to execute someone...

I’ve been thinking about this and think the Egyptian lawmakers are brilliant! By condemning Muslim apostates to a simple prison term, they’ll escape the international condemnation that would come about if strict sharia were applied. (Evil can be a genius as well.)

If the Egyptian courts condemn an atheist to a prison term, he’ll certainly come out of jail irreparably traumatized...or dead if he’s lucky. Prisoners are not known for compassion between themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X