Superpowers from God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers from God

I have spoken to minds and opened doors with my eyes. has anyone else had these powers?

ooops, we have another will-be prophet on our hands.

Could you start having chats with Gabriel and get some nice new Quran verses that will abrogate the ones which tell Muslims to rape, to murder apostates and other nonbelievers and which provide for the beating of wives? Then you might fulfil a useful social purpose.

Comment

dont be jealous that you dont have any super powers. my powers currently arent working so your safe. you can tell your a keyboard warrior because you focus only on one issue. Islam.
      Last edited by briancrouse; 06-23-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Another kook from Canada

Comment

you have no faith but thats ok. the whole world around therein exists a spiritual realm that only few people can see. mainly schizophrenics, psychics and some spiritual leaders who have the gift of spiritual sight. its a both a blessing and a curse.

Comment

Poe's law at work here, hard to tell if trolling or really believing.

Even if a troll were putting out this stuff, I'd still worry about the sanity of the troll

Comment

Im not a troll. Im looking to hear from other people with similar powers if there are any. and your the troll on this page sorry dude.

Comment

You have the super power to bore, on the plus side you have a fellow country-man here with the exact same talent so you will have someone to zzzzzzzzzzzzzz with :-)

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                  You have the super power to bore, on the plus side you have a fellow country-man here with the exact same talent so you will have someone to zzzzzzzzzzzzzz with :-)
                  Both of them are omnipresent, all-knowledgeable and infinitely boring while at the same time demonstrating neither real presence nor any genuine knowledge. They ultimately constitute proof by contradiction that God can't possibly exist. God wouldn't have wasted his time with such pathetic creations, even if he could make infinite amounts of time and had very little to do in it.

Comment

The spiritual realm exists all around you, be careful what you dis.

Comment

bro, you need psychiatric help

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
                        bro, you need psychiatric help
                        I need no help. you are just another non believer.

Comment

i am legitimately concerned for you. you are twisting reality in your mind. please take to your doctor about these thoughts you have

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
                            i am legitimately concerned for you. you are twisting reality in your mind. please take to your doctor about these thoughts you have
                            no. my thoughts are as straight as an arrow. but thats for your legitimate concern lol.

Comment

If the OP isnt a troll, he really needs medical help....

Comment

Working...
                              X