Superpowers from God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    If the OP isnt a troll, he really needs medical help....
    people can beleive in the supernatural and not need medical help

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

I agree with the rest of them, I don't think there's any cure for insanity though.

Comment

yes, but you have admitted to being diagnosed and receiving medication for a thought disorder, and you are showing signs of schizophrenia

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post

yes, but you have admitted to being diagnosed and receiving medication for a thought disorder, and you are showing signs of schizophrenia
          exactly, the OP himself addmitted he had mental problems. Hope he gets proper treatment to ease the symptoms...

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
            exactly, the OP himself addmitted he had mental problems. Hope he gets proper treatment to ease the symptoms...
            Acts 2:17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Comment

Twat looooooool

Comment

1 Thessalonians 5:19. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt.

Comment

1 Thessalonians 5:19. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt.
                  the only way you could sound worse in if you walked around saying you are a prophet or the second coming of christ. but trust me. there are probably people with your diagnosis claiming that. no offence

Comment

the only way you could sound worse in if you walked around saying you are a prophet or the second coming of christ. but trust me. there are probably people with your diagnosis claiming that. no offence
                    not everyone is a fraud, if your an atheist or agnostic you will never believe in the gifts of the spirit.

Comment

.......Twat :-)

Comment

not everyone is a fraud, if your an atheist or agnostic you will never believe in the gifts of the spirit.
                        are you unable to understand the fact that you are psychotic / schizophrenic? do you understand what that means?? you claim to have done research, but i would guess it was just to find random things to proove your delusions. no offence. but your show classic signs of schizophrenia. even a religious person has said you are showing signs of a mental illness. being religious has nothing to do with this

Comment

okay, i know christians have a way to discover if someone is a false prophet. or we could test your gift with the scientific method. which ever works for me. will you do it, or are you afraid to fail?

Comment

You really think your all experts on Psychosis. Its laughable. If I was in Psychosis now I would never be able to admit that I had psychosis in the past. religion has everything to do with this. I am not afraid to fail but God wont be tested. If I have powers then that is where they come from. Jesus and past prophets never performed miracles because atheists and agnostics demanded proof, so I wont either. It's called faith.

Comment

You really think your all experts on Psychosis. Its laughable. If I was in Psychosis now I would never be able to admit that I had psychosis in the past. religion has everything to do with this. I am not afraid to fail but God wont be tested. If I have powers then that is where they come from. Jesus and past prophets never performed miracles because atheists and agnostics demanded proof, so I wont either. It's called faith.
                              you are quite laughable. no offense. you obviously dont know anything about schizophrenia / psychosis. no, religion has nothing to do with the fact your brain is damaged to the point you were hallucinating. seriously, do you know anything about your condition??? i see you wont own up to your powers. it is simple matter of actually having them instead of some delusion of having them. believe me, i was bit by a spider a few days ago, and if i become spiderman, it is the simple matter of having powers or not. if i have spiderman's powers, then i will be famous, but i dont see your name in the newspaper. seriously, if you have powers from god, people will know about it and a shit load of people will convert. but you provide no proof of your powers. you say dont test god or have faith. sounds like you dont have shit

Comment

you are quite laughable. no offense. you obviously dont know anything about schizophrenia / psychosis. no, religion has nothing to do with the fact your brain is damaged to the point you were hallucinating. seriously, do you know anything about your condition??? i see you wont own up to your powers. it is simple matter of actually having them instead of some delusion of having them. believe me, i was bit by a spider a few days ago, and if i become spiderman, it is the simple matter of having powers or not. if i have spiderman's powers, then i will be famous, but i dont see your name in the newspaper. seriously, if you have powers from god, people will know about it and a shit load of people will convert. but you provide no proof of your powers. you say dont test god or have faith. sounds like you dont have shit
                                I know way more about psychosis and how it feels than you ever will, you dont have that gift. No, people will not convert until things get very bad, then even Muslims will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X