No announcement yet.

Superpowers from God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i was bitten by a spider! am i gonna become spiderman??? i will either become a super hero or be in the circus. either way, im gonna be so famous!!! are you famous?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post
        You really think your all experts on Psychosis. Its laughable. If I was in Psychosis now I would never be able to admit that I had psychosis in the past. religion has everything to do with this. I am not afraid to fail but God wont be tested. If I have powers then that is where they come from. Jesus and past prophets never performed miracles because atheists and agnostics demanded proof, so I wont either. It's called faith.
        Twat looooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
          but i was bitten by a spider! am i gonna become spiderman??? i will either become a super hero or be in the circus. either way, im gonna be so famous!!! are you famous?

Could you write that with a Texas twang?

Is it true that Texans carry guns to the supermarket?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Could you write that with a Texas twang?

Is it true that Texans carry guns to the supermarket?

i dont think i can write it. i was told i had an accent when i lived in wisconsin, but im pretty sure i speak general english. other people have a thicker accent than me. i sound like people who live in big cities, but it depends on with whom i speak. in a smaller city, i might speak differently.

i dont think so. i have only seen a few people carrying a gun on their belt, but maybe others have a permit to conceal it. there was talk about letting anyone carry a gun anywhere, even in schools and other places it is illegal to have a gun. it was suprisingly popular among the politicians, but it didnt pass. this is definately the wild wild west tho

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post

i dont think i can write it. i was told i had an accent when i lived in wisconsin, but im pretty sure i speak general english. other people have a thicker accent than me. i sound like people who live in big cities, but it depends on with whom i speak. in a smaller city, i might speak differently.

i dont think so. i have only seen a few people carrying a gun on their belt, but maybe others have a permit to conceal it. there was talk about letting anyone carry a gun anywhere, even in schools and other places it is illegal to have a gun. it was suprisingly popular among the politicians, but it didnt pass. this is definately the wild wild west tho

OK, thanks. When I was living in the arctic, one of our neighbors was a woman from Houston. She spoke like...like...like a regular person but she could imitate the Texas drawl. It was hilarious! Looking back, I do think she was exaggerating the accent for the benefit of our Saturday evening parties.

I never thought to ask her about guns...

Comment

The idea of having super-powers from God feels quite Mormon, they've this idea that the Holy Spirit can endow you with forms of precognition when "necessary", and can also cause an emotional confirmation for things. I've heard many stories from people saying the Spirit "guided" them and "protected" them. An example is someone feeling the need to take an alternate route home, or whatever, and later learning of a car accident that happened on the route they'd not taken near the same time as they'd've been passing through. I'll not say I disbelieve in these "abilities", but I don't think God is the source of them, if they do occur.

Comment

I propos you a fight, me vs you and your powerful friends, ok ?

I expect something as epic as this at least :

Don't disappoint me, because :

Comment

@briancrouse
                    They need testimonial ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X